Do you have a favorite Podcast panel member?

Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin
& Kevin

Did I mention Kevin in my favorite?

Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin
& Kevin

Did I mention Kevin in my favorite?

Stop avoiding the question and give us a straight answer!

I can't pick a favorite either. Each one of them is so different and I like them for that. At one time or another I have agreed with and disagreed with everyone of them , it keeps it interesting and that's why I listen faithfully every week. :thumbsup2

Can I just say the roundtable is my favorite? How can you pick one??!! If the show was Pete talking to himself, would that really be fun to listen too? :lmao:

Pete, nothing personal!!

um, I thought the show was just pete talking to himself and everyone else is just the names for different funny voices in his head?

But my favorite podcaster is me... Hint, hint, hint

... Next, on a very special edition of Dis Unplugged... Guest hosts wildeoscar and UrsulasShadow provide play by play color comentary as Will chews through the restraints.

I have to pick Bob! Given he is from my home state, Massachusetts and he is running for President of the USA, I have to admit he is my favorite.

Bob is the glue that holds the Podcasts together. Whenever the Podcast gets too serious, Bob is always there to say or mispronounce a word to crack the Podcast crew up!:rotfl:

Dennis-

Maybe we should rephrase the question to be, "What is your favorite characteristic about each Podcast panel member?"

Okay, now that I know there is a podcast cruise in the envelopes my favorite is Pete....any questions? :lovestruc

Okay, now that I know there is a podcast cruise in the envelopes my favorite is Pete....any questions? :lovestruc

Yeah, and poor Bawb probably lost his spot as favorite for blowing away Pete's intention of giving one away during this week's episode.:sad2:

um, I thought the show was just pete talking to himself and everyone else is just the names for different funny voices in his head?

But my favorite podcaster is me... Hint, hint, hint

... Next, on a very special edition of Dis Unplugged... Guest hosts wildeoscar and UrsulasShadow provide play by play color comentary as Will chews through the restraints.

LOL!:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

It is definitely tough--I love the interaction between them all! But, since poor novajet (who is a newbie, let's remember :goodvibes ) is really pressing for us to "name names," I will go with Pete. I love a good rant! :laughing:

What makes us all love the podcast so much, though, as that they are so genuine in how they interact with one another...and the banter is so natural...that we all feel like we could be (or should be!) in the room with them. Keep up the great work, team! :goodvibes

My fave is ... the Podcast Crew! I can't choose between them as they're a team. The camraderie amongst them is what makes the show so fabulous!

Makes me a bit pea green with envy, or should that be Podcast orange? I'd love to be part of a work team like that! :)

I have to echo what someone said earlier. I love listening to all the Podcast members, they all bring something so unique...but my favorite segment is Kevin's dining reviews. :)

HEY WAIT JUST A MINUTE!! Will gets a guest mention but not that delightful, lovely, talented, charming, gorgeous, stupendous, outstanding Webmaster Regina??!!! Without me you'd never know that Bawb wears boxers. (ARGH!! I finally got that image out of my head and now it's back.) :eek:

I know when I've been insulted. :mad: :mad: :mad:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter