Do you have a favorite Podcast panel member?

novajet

Earning My Ears
Hopefully, this will come across in the spirit it's intended and not in a hurtful, high school popularity contest kind of way. :)

Do you have a favorite member of the podcast team? I'm sure we all like them all for different reasons, and no need to say anything negative about any of them. But, I thought it might be fun to hear about your favorite and why you like them.

(I'm not even sure how long I have been a member here or if I've ever even posted on the board. My husband does on occasion, and he's the one who got me hooked on the podcast. I'm curious to find out when this posts if it's my first post. lol)

Welcome to the DIS Unplugged board!

Man, it's hard to choose a favorite. They all have their unique qualities. I can't pick a favorite!

OOOOOOO That's tough. Max or Figaro, Max or Figaro. I'm going to say Figaro because I can only love cats from a distance. Other wise I have a bad habit of stopping breathing when I'm around them. Picking between the 2 legged members is too hard.

Kim

Hmmmmm.....................

No, I'm sorry...it's too much like picking a favorite child. I love them all equally.

Julie..eaaassssy on the cuteness-- I'm gonna need an insulin shot!

Okay, I'll play . . .

It's Pete, no I mean Kevin . . . did I say Kevin, I meant John. Hold it, I meant to say Bawb . . . Okay, really it's Corey . . . no, no, it's Julie . . .

That's my story and I'm sticking to it. :laughing:

Okay, I'll be the first to admit I do have a favorite (besides Julie, but she is disqualified for obvious reasons ;)). Kevin is my favorite. :) I like them all and really love the interactions among them, but Kevin is my favorite.

I don't have a favorite person, but my favorite thing to listen to is Kevin's dining reviews. :thumbsup2

I'm surprised you didn't say Will!

I have to agree that you cannot pick a favorite. I think it's the mix that makes them great.

Will has potential, I admit it, but until he actually does a segment, I can't call him my favorite podcaster, now can I?

Of course, once I have him safely bound to my family, I can pull a Julie and say....

Will!:love:

Can I pick myself since I've (or at least my email) has been on the show?

If not, I'll pick...CorBoJulKevJohPete...

John
"I am most like John. Though I love the human race, I tend to not like people. I shy away from cameras. Even though my wise and witty podcast remarks are often mistaken for say, Keven's, I do not feel the need to steal the limelight...."
Hee! Actually I, too love them all:grouphug: ---though I adore Bawb for being such a great sport for all of the ribbing he gets---and I can tell he is actually really brilliant underneath all of his FUBUwear!!

Can I just say the roundtable is my favorite? How can you pick one??!! If the show was Pete talking to himself, would that really be fun to listen too? :lmao:

Pete, nothing personal!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter