*** DLP Christmas Card Exchange 2014 *** Cards Sent/Received ***

Thank you to
SWofdisorder
Ware Bears
Florida 2012

I'd like to say a big thank you to all the lovely people who have sent me cards and sparkly bits.

All your kind words and thoughts are the best Christmas presents I could have wished for.

Special thanks and hug to SWofdisorder- it must have taken you ages to do your cards and Mickey heads - they are brillant and now sit on my fridge :goodvibes

So

ILOVEDLP, Anemone, bren78, 2005michelle83,Disneyfanswicklow,Mum to Belle, Florida2012, Isila and Gailius and Ignas and Ware Bears

Big hugs to you all :goodvibes

I'm a bit lost with cards now sorry with school we get a few lol.
I've received some fab ones all on show thanks all !!!
Have a very merry Christmas :goodvibes

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for their wonderful cards.
I love arriving home everyday to see a new one on the mat.
I'm apologising as I won't be sending any this year despite signing up due to a bereavement but am looking forward to finding some extra nice ones for next year to make up for not sending any this year. Thanks again, they've cheered me right up :grouphug: xxx

I've had a message from Christina thanking everyone for their cards, she is so sorry she can't thank you herself but her painkillers are making her very sleepy hence I'm posting on her behalf.

Thank you to 2005michelle83, Ms Poppins, jillrobinson, HappyPanda, Carrie_Cat, bren78, Nubbedy, Isila, Mum to Belle, ILOVEDLP and Florida2012 for your lovely cards. :goodvibes

How are everyone's plans coming along for Christmas? Anybody feeling very smug because they've got everything bought, wrapped and organised? And can you tell I'm not one of these?!! ;)

Oh, Ware Bears, are there people who already have done that? I'd like to me one of those. I'm going crazy with stuff left to do. I'd love a 36 hours day.

How are everyone's plans coming along for Christmas? Anybody feeling very smug because they've got everything bought, wrapped and organised? And can you tell I'm not one of these?!! ;)

Not smug in the least bit!! 90% finished the shopping but I'm ignoring the wrapping and am dreading that final trip into town to get the last bits. DH reckons Saturday would be a good day to do it :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: NO!

Thanks to everyone for the lovely cards that have been arriving.

Many apologies for the delay mine are being posted tomorrow so should reach everyone by Christmas Eve. .

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for their wonderful cards.
I love arriving home everyday to see a new one on the mat.
I'm apologising as I won't be sending any this year despite signing up due to a bereavement but am looking forward to finding some extra nice ones for next year to make up for not sending any this year. Thanks again, they've cheered me right up :grouphug: xxx

Big hugs going out to you and your family xxx

I've had a message from Christina thanking everyone for their cards, she is so sorry she can't thank you herself but her painkillers are making her very sleepy hence I'm posting on her behalf.

Christina, if you look in hope you get better soon and have a lovely Christmas xxx

Just bought OH his present this morning so hopefully will pick it up tomorrow. I bought nearly all the food, waiting till the last minute to buy the cheese so it doesn't either stink out the fridge or run away :rotfl:

I always send presents to the family after the hoildays as parcels have a nasty habit of disappearing at this time of year :sad2:

Everyone I am so so sorry that I still haven't sent my cards. There is so much going on at work at the moment and I'm so preoccupied. I think its all going to blow up today! But I'll get the cards out tomorrow I pinky promise!!

Thank you to everyone I received cards from! I love it.

I hope you don't feel like I'm not taking part but the stress level here at the moment is through the roof!

Hopefully you'll get my cards before Christmas Eve!

We just love our cards everyone. When I see it is from Diser I make sure to open the envelope over our confetti holder. It warms our hearts to see our cards from our friends around the world, when we are so far from home.

Thank you everyone for all the lovely cards. Hope you all have a lovely day. xxx

Big thank you to Jill and Dhidra, they took a while to transit to me but were well worth the wait :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter