*** DLP Christmas Card Exchange 2014 *** Cards Sent/Received ***

Aw I'm sorry it was late! I think I was a day after the last posting date for Europe, but still in time for UK.

Thank you Jonjo and dhidra - yours both came before Christmas but I wouldn't have minded if they hadn't. DH's brother's card came today from Australia (it was postmarked end November!) and it's rather nice receiving things post Christmas - and so much better than bills!

We got two more cards :goodvibes So I think now I have everyone's Christmas greetings :cloud9: I just loooooove to look at all those cards :lovestruc

Thank you to everybody for all the beautiful cards we received, they brought a lot of Disney magic to our Christmas.

Happy new year to everyone.

Bren & Jess :tink: :mickeyjum

Happy New Year to all my lovely DIS friends & thank you all for your beautiful cards & pixie dust!! Isabelle & I loved getting them especially as it was an odd Christmas for us this year. She loved opening them all x x x

Happy New Year and thank you all for the wonderful Christmas cards, I hope mine all arrived with you. Apologies that its taken so long to come on here and catch up :)

Thank you MsPopins and Jonjo :flower3: Your cards arrived today.

I'm still missing 3 so if HappyPanda,Laura678 andaddverbaan look in I don't know if yours got lost crossing the channel but I live in hope :goodvibes

Thank you MsPopins and Jonjo :flower3: Your cards arrived today. I'm still missing 3 so if HappyPanda,Laura678 andaddverbaan look in I don't know if yours got lost crossing the channel but I live in hope :goodvibes

Mine were posted 2nd week of December :( I hope it turns up eventually! xx

Thank you MsPopins and Jonjo :flower3: Your cards arrived today. I'm still missing 3 so if HappyPanda,Laura678 andaddverbaan look in I don't know if yours got lost crossing the channel but I live in hope :goodvibes

Glad to hear the card finally turned up,

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter