*** DLP Christmas Card Exchange 2014 *** Cards Sent/Received ***

Ware Bears

Bring me that horizon
:santa: This thread is so we can say :thanks: for Christmas cards received :santa:

45513xmas-mic13.JPG

PMs have been sent out - please could you check your details are correct just in case I've messed up ;)

Looks fine for us. I purchased a silhouette cameo and want to make nice homemade cards if I can but don't want to be late with delivery. I hope to get them done this week.

sent out all the cards today :) Merry Christmas everyone!!

p.s. sorry to those who will be joining in next year as you may get the same card as this year from us, I bought 3 boxes of cards and I only used 1 box, so will use them again next year haha

got my list ok, details all correct, will be starting work on them this week, so excited to start this bit of Christmas / Disney magic :):)

We have Thanksgiving this weekend and I work on Saturday but I did get the surprise parts made. Now to find cards since I don't have time to make them.

Looks fine for us. I purchased a silhouette cameo and want to make nice homemade cards if I can but don't want to be late with delivery. I hope to get them done this week.
Ooooh can't wait to see those! I make cards aswell but I don't think I'll have time this year.

Got my list :thumbsup2 - bit slow this year as I'm finding everything a bit rough going atm :worried: so I apologise in advance if they don't go until the end of the week :flower3:

I am slow going but I finally got the parts made for the cards. I should have them in the mail tomorrow and post goes out on Tuesday. Sorry it took so long but my work has kept me busy which is a good thing.

Thank you Donald Duck's Wife and Anemone for your cards. Mine will be posted on Tuesday. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter