*** DLP Christmas Card Exchange 2014 *** Cards Sent/Received ***

Cards have been all written tonight and will be posted by the wife tomorrow morning

Just to let everyone know that ChristinaDK sends her apologies, she is not at all well and will be unable to take part.

Christina, sending you lots of pixiedust: and :hug: for a speedy recovery.

Just to let everyone know that ChristinaDK sends her apologies, she is not at all well and will be unable to take part.

Christina, sending you lots of pixiedust: and :hug: for a speedy recovery.

I hope she gets well soon

We got three more cards, but I haven't opened yet, waiting for kids to get home.

Got loads of cards in the post this morning!
I e been searching for Disney cards in shops everywhere but can't find any :-(

I got loads of cards today! Thanks to
Annemone
Ware bears
Mum to belle
Carrie cat
DisneyfansWicklow
Donald Ducks Wife
SWofDisorder

I promise my cards will be out this week! I've had a terrible cold and haven't made it to the post office! :thumbsup2:santa:

Thank you Carrie for the lovely card that arrived today. :goodvibes

It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas .....Lots of cards today....Thankyou

Isla

Ilovedlp

Mum to belle

Carriecat

Ware Bears

2005michelle83

for the beautiful cards XX

Huge thanks to
mum to belle
ILOVEDLP
Carrie_Cat
Disneyfanswicklow
2005michelle83

for beautiful cards :flower3:

2005michelle83, my kids are now requesting photos of your pets and I was told to tell you that "we have four dogs, a cat, two parrots and a bunch of fish and they send you Christmas greetings too" :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Thank you Carrie-Cat and Ware Bears for your beautiful cards. Much appreciated. :goodvibes

Huge thanks to mum to belle ILOVEDLP Carrie_Cat Disneyfanswicklow 2005michelle83 for beautiful cards :flower3: 2005michelle83, my kids are now requesting photos of your pets and I was told to tell you that "we have four dogs, a cat, two parrots and a bunch of fish and they send you Christmas greetings too" :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Awww - I will send some pics your way!

We live in the smallest two bed house but still manage to squeeze lots of animals in!!

I am loving the xmas card exchange and thoroughly look forward to seeing what the postman has delivered each day! Thank you everyone :)

In a digital world and living so far from home, we don't get many Christmas cards. It is because of this group and our friends here that our wall is lined with love and cards.

Thank you so much for making our Christmas a bit better.

my kids are now requesting photos of your pets and I was told to tell you that "we have four dogs, a cat, two parrots and a bunch of fish and they send you Christmas greetings too" :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

We have 2 dogs, a cat and bunny....they are manically waving to your boys :banana:
XYmRfnKLEMKigBROJq46cdqockznbMKXv84SU0i8Y7E=w296-h221-p-no
This is Dolly our Diva

oe1iWX0WqF4tUWFA09xfSJ8TmgOLqUMfOWiumBZTpcI=w276-h207-p-no
This is Smokey our rabbit

b7u0oYc3fqM7IBIs37hgnmY53W48xBGEyQc7cr-9fIc=w297-h221-p-no
Rosco our old boy

hLGfN6_eZXl-zN4L-qF0e2Wvqmdd6wZUTGPpf13gv5o=w155-h207-p-no
Dolly's fav pasttime X

Bimbo our cat is camera shy :dance3:

Oh and thanks bren78 for your lovely card X

my boys say thank you and now I have to go and do some photos too...:lmao:

Thank you Isila and boys and Florida2012 :goodvibes

Thank you Nubbedy, Florida2012 and Ms Poppins.

Catherine is home with me tonight and has just seen all the beautiful cards and the lovely sprinkles of pixie dust - we both got a little weepy. You have all made her week. :love: :santa: :love:

Thank you Ms. Poppins, bren78 and happypanda for your cards. :goodvibes

Hi all - cards were all sent out last week, just getting round to catching up on Dis. I've opened all the envelopes now and they'll be put up today :)

Thanks for all the cards received so far:
SWofdisorder
Florida 2012
Isila
Disneyfanswicklow
2205Michelle83
Ilovedlp
Mum to Belle
Ware Bears
Donald Ducks Wife
Anemone
Carrie Cat
Bren78
HappyPanda
Nubbedy

Feeling very Christmassy now - thank you all :santa::santa::santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter