• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DL walk of magical memories bricks

We should post pics of our bricks here since so many of us have one in the same general area. :flower:

Here's mine:

IMG_2917.jpg

and the view from the brick:

IMG_2923.jpg

Thank you jetskigrl for taking these pictures!

My mom went with just space between our names rather than the commas. I like how it came out. :goodvibes

I just read on moustwait.com that sections C08 AND C19 are installed!! Yipee! Twenty more days til I see my brick!!

Oh! I missed it by days!!! :(

I didn't see any activity when I went on August 21st.

These were also taken by jetskigrl! Thanks again! :worship: (fyi - Tiffany is our last name, not a 3rd person lol)

IMG_2922.jpg

IMG_2921.jpg

My brick is on this photo too, on the upper right, McCormack from Howell NJ. Thanks Jet ski girl!! I loved the other photos you sent! I had no power for 4 days, thanks to Hurricane Irene, but now I am back online.....

Here's mine:

IMG_2917.jpg

and the view from the brick:

IMG_2923.jpg

Thank you jetskigrl for taking these pictures!

OK, I stopped being lazy and uploaded mine! I got to pick the cast member exclusive Mickey, which was cool. Plus the day I called, they said to me, oh, it is the LAST day for the CM 60% off special! Lucky me. :thumbsup2

DLbrick.jpg

Did anyone see C19-314 was installed yet????

*jumps up and down*
I can't believe i missed it by days! days!

Hey guys,

Would anyone be able to email me a pic or 2 of my little girl's stone?

C19 - 101

hallzy(at)shaw.ca

Thanks a lot from a Dad stuck in the great white north (Canada)

:yay:

If no one does it before I get there, I will be there on October 2nd and can do it for you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter