DL tickets and reservations - April 15!

So I'm confused. I bought my park hopper tickets but can't get to the reservations page. It it looks like you got straight in. I keep getting put in queue. Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong?
I went to the site itself and clicked on park reservations

Finally was able to book my two days in June. Took about three hours to book the park reservations after booking the hotel/ticket package. I do have email confirmation but the tickets are not linking up in my DL app. Will worry about that later.

Okay, experiencing a weird issue. I booked tickets separately from my hotel reservation, and when I click "link tickets" it takes me to the queue to buy tickets. Uh??????

Okay, experiencing a weird issue. I booked tickets separately from my hotel reservation, and when I click "link tickets" it takes me to the queue to buy tickets. Uh??????
Yep - all of that is behind the same queue. You'll have to wait through it to link tickets or make park reservations.

good to know! so buy tickets then press learn more to pick days?
Yes. Once you've purchased the tickets, you'll be on a page and will see a message—something like "Now it's time to make your reservations." Under that there will be a "Learn more" button or hyperlink. (Can't recall exactly) That takes you straight to the reservation page.

If anyone has a left over queue with an actual time I'll take it please! I have been on since before 7:00 a.m. I'm a patient person but this is crazy! Lol.

Does anyone know if queue time is impacted by device that you are waiting on?
Cell data vs. wi-fi connection make a difference?... I can't imaging either does, but I'm trying to figure out where I'm going wrong with my wait times.

Cell data vs. wi-fi connection make a difference?... I can't imaging either does, but I'm trying to figure out where I'm going wrong with my wait times.

I'm wondering the same thing. Friend and I are still waiting on work computers and phones (since 7:00-8:00, varies depending on device) and still have "more than an hour." There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reasons to the order they're letting people in.

It's random - nothing to do with anything on your end.

I opened two windows to the waiting room at 7:45am. One of them got me in an hour and a half ago. The other still says "more than an hour".

(To be honest, the one that's still on "more than an hour" was the one I opened first.)

If anyone has a left over queue with an actual time I'll take it please! I have been on since before 7:00 a.m. I'm a patient person but this is crazy! Lol.

I don’t think there’s a rhyme or reason on how the system is operating. I purchased my hotel/ticket reservations at 11:44 PST. I immediately went into the queue to make park reservations on my IPad. I used my iPhone and joined fifteen minutes after. Got through on my phone first. iPad still showed over an hour. Crazy and yes frustrating. I also was on hold with Disney GS for two and a half hours when I was able to complete my park reservations on my phone.

So...kinda sounds like when I go home (this is open on my work computer) I may as well just start all over again since there's absolutely no "queue" at all?

ETA: I did email myself the queue link, but it seems kinda irrelevant at this point.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter