DL tickets and reservations - April 15!

So...kinda sounds like when I go home (this is open on my work computer) I may as well just start all over again since there's absolutely no "queue" at all?

ETA: I did email myself the queue link, but it seems kinda irrelevant at this point.
NO! You have a spot. Copy the link and mail it to yourself. Don't start from scratch.

EDIT - I see you already copied it. Don't give up!

I'm going to do that on my home computer, but I'll also open a new window on my home iPad. I have a feeling that'll get in sooner. LOL
I hope you do! I mean, really, this has been a real mess.

I actually think that if you (generic you, not you specifically) don't want a high volume day you may be better off waiting until tomorrow or even later.

But.. I made park reservations. Why on earth do I need to wait to link confirmed tickets with a confirmed reservation. What.
They basically walled off everything related to park reservations behind the queue, including Link Tickets. That's how it was on Monday, too.

If everything's already confirmed, you could probably just wait a few days until the queue comes down - save some of the headache.

Just got off from work. I hold a reservation for VGC at the end of May. Now is the time to join the queue to get tickets. But frankly, I have to say it is a bit of a turn-off.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter