DL tickets and reservations - April 15!

Finally have a queue that's moving for the vacation package! Does anyone know if it's possible to just buy tickets from this queue or do I have to get the room as well. On the fence between 2 or 3 days but I can't justify $700+ per night at the Grand Californian and it'd be annoying to have to switch hotels halfway through the visit.

Have had 5 browsers/devices going since before 8am, finally have one at 21 minutes.... it seems like progress is being made. Almost felt like giving up earlier but there's movement at least.

Note it went from 51 minutes when i first noticed it to 21 min in about 10 minutes, so the time is somewhat arbitrary it seems.

Have had 5 browsers/devices going since before 8am, finally have one at 21 minutes.... it seems like progress is being made. Almost felt like giving up earlier but there's movement at least.

Note it went from 51 minutes when i first noticed it to 21 min in about 10 minutes, so the time is somewhat arbitrary it seems.
it's estimated. it also sometimes reverses time.

Finally have a queue that's moving for the vacation package! Does anyone know if it's possible to just buy tickets from this queue or do I have to get the room as well. On the fence between 2 or 3 days but I can't justify $700+ per night at the Grand Californian and it'd be annoying to have to switch hotels halfway through the visit.
There will be multi-day park hoppers that you can buy attached to the hotel reservation. But, if you don't want multi-day tickets you will have to go to the ticket queue

Got a 4 day 1 park ticket for myself and my friend. After I picked my first day it limited my days to a 13 day window before and after and adjusted each time made another reservation. So going May 30, 31, June 6 and 12th.

I did notice that I had to scroll down to see it say "now it's time to make your park reservations" but it has a "learn more" button, which I think is misleading. That makes it sound informational. Anyway, moral of the story is click the "learn more" button to get to where you can make reservations on the tickets you just purchased.

Also glad I got my Disney e-gift card for my returned sip and savor passes two days ago. That helped offset the price a little.

There will be multi-day park hoppers that you can buy attached to the hotel reservation. But, if you don't want multi-day tickets you will have to go to the ticket queue
I'm going with at least 2 day tickets, my concern was if I wanted to back out of staying at the Grand Californian because I'd rather do 1 night/2 days for $1300 or stay off site for 2 nights 3 days for the same price vs 2 nights/3 days for $2200.

I'm going with at least 2 day tickets, my concern was if I wanted to back out of staying at the Grand Californian because I'd rather do 1 night/2 days for $1300 or stay off site for 2 nights 3 days for the same price vs 2 nights/3 days for $2200.
Sorry, I missed that. No, you can't get just the tickets. You probably could cancel the reservation later.

I closed my windows and took my computer home from work. Opened it back up and still have the same queue code. Its also still over an hour for me though darn it.

Got a 4 day 1 park ticket for myself and my friend. After I picked my first day it limited my days to a 13 day window before and after and adjusted each time made another reservation. So going May 30, 31, June 6 and 12th.

I did notice that I had to scroll down to see it say "now it's time to make your park reservations" but it has a "learn more" button, which I think is misleading. That makes it sound informational. Anyway, moral of the story is click the "learn more" button to get to where you can make reservations on the tickets you just purchased.

Also glad I got my Disney e-gift card for my returned sip and savor passes two days ago. That helped offset the price a little.
So did I extend another 13 days or just +/- from the 1st day that you chose and that's it?

They still haven't fixed the SoCal ticket issue.

Captain Grumpy Pants is now complaining about how I am hovering around the computer all day and is suggesting it's time to change out of my pajamas and admit defeat. He's also reminded me that I need to leave the house at 3:15 and will be gone for over an hour. Ugh.

And it is done! Booked two 2-day hoppers. (With what I spent for just two days, boy do I miss my Flex Pass right now.) Was super easy once finally in. Scrolled down to select number of days, etc. and purchased. Also moved next to reservations page by clicking "learn more," which i agree should've been made clearer.

To add, when checking out, under the type of tickets I was purchasing, there was an additional info link (can't remember exactly what it was called) and it did clearly state there the 13-day expiration for the tickets.

My other window is still at over an hour, but will keep open and offer ID should it start moving.

So did I extend another 13 days or just +/- from the 1st day that you chose and that's it?

They still haven't fixed the SoCal ticket issue.
No just 13 days forward from the first day and 13 days back from the latest day (meaning you can only reserve your days within a 2 week period).

Phew! Finally made it. I thought I'd never get through. Don't give up. Most days still have open availability. Not sure why the system is going so slow, but there's plenty there.

I'm keeping my remaining codes open. If any of them start moving, I'll let you guys know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter