DL tickets and reservations - April 15!

Captain Grumpy Pants is now complaining about how I am hovering around the computer all day and is suggesting it's time to change out of my pajamas and admit defeat. He's also reminded me that I need to leave the house at 3:15 and will be gone for over an hour. Ugh.
Take your queue number with you on your phone. People are still getting through and the calendar still looks good. Don't give up!

Take your queue number with you on your phone. People are still getting through and the calendar still looks good. Don't give up!
That's what I'm going to do - I've copied the link and sent it to myself and have opened it on my phone. And I'm bringing my back up battery just in case....

Finally got through and stuck on Woody checkout, does it always crash after this? Or just slow?

I have a window open with the "over an hour" message. I was taken to that page this morning after I'd booked a hotel + tickets package, but it's too early for me to make a park reservation. If this window happens to ever go past "over an hour," would that code be of use to anyone? I assume it's only to reserve day(s).

I should've came here earlier! So much good information. Still over an hour for me and one is on my work computer which I'll have to abandon in about an hour unfortunately.

I hope everyone is able to get in!

I should've came here earlier! So much good information. Still over an hour for me and one is on my work computer which I'll have to abandon in about an hour unfortunately.

Copy the link by clicking the Queue ID at the bottom of the page. Mail it to yourself and then you can open it on another computer

Save your Queue ID at the bottom of the page (click the link that's a bunch of numbers and letters, then a pop-up will come up with the link to copy) and you can take your spot in line with you =]

Question, my daughters BF has purchased tickets and now has been in a separate queue for reservations for almost 2 hours. Does that sound right? Some of the above say to click a "learn more" button. Should he look for that button?

And it is done! Booked two 2-day hoppers. (With what I spent for just two days, boy do I miss my Flex Pass right now.) Was super easy once finally in. Scrolled down to select number of days, etc. and purchased. Also moved next to reservations page by clicking "learn more," which i agree should've been made clearer.

To add, when checking out, under the type of tickets I was purchasing, there was an additional info link (can't remember exactly what it was called) and it did clearly state there the 13-day expiration for the tickets.

My other window is still at over an hour, but will keep open and offer ID should it start moving.

So I'm confused. I bought my park hopper tickets but can't get to the reservations page. It it looks like you got straight in. I keep getting put in queue. Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong?

Write down your queue number. You can use it on the other computer or in your phone.

Goodness gracious!
Still waiting on 4 browsers with "more than an hour" wait time since 7:45am.

If anyone can DM me a Queue ID with a wait time, that would be fantastic!.

Question, my daughters BF has purchased tickets and now has been in a separate queue for reservations for almost 2 hours. Does that sound right? Some of the above say to click a "learn more" button. Should he look for that button?

The landing page after he purchased the tickets should have the "learn more" button. It's not immediately obvious that you need to click that button in order to make a reservation.

Got our tickets, but they say they have an expiration of end of July. We clicked through the process so quickly we didn’t pay attention to expiration dates. Does that seem right? It seems so short...

So I'm confused. I bought my park hopper tickets but can't get to the reservations page. It it looks like you got straight in. I keep getting put in queue. Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter