"Diva" Trip - "Cliff Notes" p.236 OLD THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am really hoping to come in 2012!!! I had so much fun in 2010!! It is going on my calendar already.

It sounds like the trip this year was great fun!

I didn't post much on the last thread just because I really wanted to go and didn't want to see all the planning...

Daisy

subscribing...and could someone please forward me the shutterfly info again? I know I have it, but can't find it!

Woo hoo! It's REALLY official now!!!!!

Woogio :thumbsup2

Heather, you really ARE a trendsetter :upsidedow

ETA - holy schmoly, top of page 3 already?????

Courtney - I just noticed at the end of the old thread that you mentioned your mom has one day left on a PH that expires May 31..... Did you happen to notice that PHs expire 13 days after the first use? It may not still be valid :confused3

WooHoo (or I guess I can use Woogio)!

Beth~ I'd like a new pic added, but I don't have any updated pics of me. I never take pictures of myself. If no one took any up close pics of me during this trip, I will get you one after I get back from our cruise.

Beth, you can use my facebook profile pic. I think it's the most recent one I have without bags under my eyes:rotfl:

OK - I just finished catching up on the old thread - Dianna - what a SCARY end for your trip! So glad your husband could drive down and get you! Your poor mom!

I have the dates blocked out on my calendar for next year already and warned the spousal unit. LOL!

I'm subscribing and adding that mom and I are in for next year (at least for now) but we are def planning on it come hell or high water!! ;)

So excited to see some of my old friends like Jen and January returning that I haven't seen since my first trip in 09 and Daisy I am so excited that you might come again as well.

Also looking forward to meeting the new divas from this year that I didn't meet yet!!

Beth you can add pics of mom and I if you still have some from the 10 trip otherwise I can prob dig something up.

So exciting esp since I had to cancel my summer trip. Now I know at least worst case scenario I have this trip to look forward to and I can't WAIT!!!

Excited to see what we decide for next year's shirt and where we are going to eat and on and on. Let the planning commence!! :)

party.gif
WOOGIO! Yay for a spankin new thread! :)

YAY for planning next years trip! :dance3:

I hope, hope, hope I can make it next year! :goodvibes

Just got back from lunch and it's already page 3!

Beth, I'll send you a photo for me in just a few

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter