Diva & 27th Anniv Trip w/1500+ Pics, Photopass starts #765!!

Laurie: love the ornaments/tree!

Wow, I am sorry to hear about that near-accident...how terrifying!! :(

I've seen some of your Trip Reports before, and your family looks very happy and loving. I'm sure you will do just fine on your upcoming solo trip! All the DIS girls will be there to greet you with loving arms.

Congratulations on facing your fear of flying, by the way. I'm terrified of it..or being anywhere when I am trapped or lack free will. I won't get on a plane, boat, elevator, or most Disneyland rides...:sad1:

So what are you all planning instead of the candy bar from last year? The pic you posted looks awesome...candy overload, hehe!

Thank you.....it was a scary situation with the best outcome of all!!!

I'm glad you've seen some of my other TR's.......I'm sure I'll be fine....just not sure how the twins will do with me gone for any length of time. They have a rough time if I go out for a couple hours.

I'm still wavering on the flying thing....but it really makes sense to go that route......much quicker which gives me more park time!! (that's what I keep telling myself......lol)

There will still be plenty of candy but also snack bags of chips, nuts, fruit chews, granola bars, etc.

Laurie: love the ornaments/tree!

:hug: Thanx Cheryl!!! It's a good base for years to come!! Can only build from here!!! :woohoo:

What type of WOC meal were you guys thinking of? My mom and I kinda wanted to do Ariel's but I don't think too many other people want to. :confused3

Never mind...I read too fast. We also would like to do Ariel's WOC meal. We have never eaten there or done a Character Meal.

Ariel's is really good. The tri tip is yummy!

Laurie~ Cute tree!

I have done the Segway. It was a lot of fun!!

Ariel's is really good. The tri tip is yummy!

Laurie~ Cute tree!

I have done the Segway. It was a lot of fun!!

My hubby & son had the tri-tip & thought it was really, really good!

Thank you!! I can't wait to add to the ornament collection over the next few years!

I'm afraid of the Segways..... I'm afraid I would get on & fall on my face.....lol :lmao: (kinda goes back to that walking & chewing gum at the same time.....you either got it or not.....I'd have to say not) :rotfl2:

Glad you stopped by!!!! :hug:

My hubby & son had the tri-tip & thought it was really, really good!

Thank you!! I can't wait to add to the ornament collection over the next few years!

I'm afraid of the Segways..... I'm afraid I would get on & fall on my face.....lol :lmao: (kinda goes back to that walking & chewing gum at the same time.....you either got it or not.....I'd have to say not) :rotfl2:

Glad you stopped by!!!! :hug:

When we did it, there was this mom & daughter from NY and they had doen Segways a few times & tried to show off, well let's just say they were not as good as they thought they were!

Last night was the Diva's Stocking Exchange!!! These exchanges are a lot of fun to do. I've done a summer exchange, 2 Halloween & now 2 Christmas Stockings!!! This is what I got from karylrocks (Carol):

Dec10223.jpg

A Mickey & Minnie Stocking, Disney Candy Canes, 2 Disney Window Clings & 5 Disney Ornaments!!!!

Now my tree is complete........did some filling in with a few more ornaments & the 5 I received in the stocking.....plus added candy canes!

Dec10-1.jpg

Now to get the Christmas Cards mailed out for the Card exchange with the Divas!! I've received a few already & will be mailing mine out tomorrow along with all my friends & family cards as well......I miss the days of cheaper postage!! :headache:

I was looking at the Alaska Airlines sale & found out that karylrocks (Carol) was taking the flight I was interested in (she lives an hour from me)......but the sale ended before I had the money to purchase my ticket.......so back to figuring out who to go with Southwest or Alaska......hopefully a GOOD sale will come up after the first of the year.

I can't believe I'm in single digits!! :cool1: Thanksgiving was nice & quiet but very delicious & I've already got my house decorated for Christmas......just no tree yet...a little early for that. My hope this year is to do a Disney tree. Unfortunately, the ornaments are sooooooo expensive!! I have about 15 ornaments right now.....so will have to keep my eye out for specials.

How many of you braved the Black Friday shopping??? Not me......took my kid to work one year & couldn't believe the masses of people outside the store because it was too full to go in.....thanx but no thanx. I have yet to see a deal worth losing sleep over & fighting with every person in town for. For those that went.....I hope it was successful & stress-free!!!

Feel free to comment.....I see I have readers.....just not many talkers......come on in & chat.....would love to have ya!!!

You caught me red handed lol I have been Lurking :laughing:

Laurie, I'm so excited to be roomies with you in only 3 months!! Whoo hoo! I'm asking for Disney Dollars for my bday in February! :cool1:

Laurie, I'm so excited to be roomies with you in only 3 months!! Whoo hoo! I'm asking for Disney Dollars for my bday in February! :cool1:

I know everyone keeps asking me what I want for Christmas & I keep telling them Disney Gift Cards.....but they're not listening!! :rolleyes1

3 months!!!! :yay: Can't wait!!!! :woohoo:

Hi there!! I did not know this was here.

Yes.....I'm here.......kinda stagnated during the holidays.....but I'm sure things will kick into high gear after the first of the year!!! Still wish you were joining me......even if it was a side trip for you!!! :hug:

Yes.....I'm here.......kinda stagnated during the holidays.....but I'm sure things will kick into high gear after the first of the year!!! Still wish you were joining me......even if it was a side trip for you!!! :hug:

I wish I was too. Now when I am going is up in the air. The only thing I know is that it is before my AP expires. And I know I am renting a car. And I may just stay onsite. And who knows it may be solo.

I wish I was too. Now when I am going is up in the air. The only thing I know is that it is before my AP expires. And I know I am renting a car. And I may just stay onsite. And who knows it may be solo.

Come solo.....March 3 thru the 7th.....lol :rotfl: You know me, gonna keep trying to get you down there when I'm there!!!

Come solo.....March 3 thru the 7th.....lol :rotfl: You know me, gonna keep trying to get you down there when I'm there!!!

It all has to be around money and Scotty gets a new bike. But, he is working major overtime and it has started about two weeks earlier than normal. Good, good.

Here's my Tree Topper & Ornaments!! I'm so excited to finally be doing a Disney tree!! :cool1:

We bought a brand new tree this year and I wanted it to be a Disney tree, but unfortunately the shipping to Australia was going to cost more than the decorations themselves! Anyway, I will be in DL in a little over 6 months time so can add to my current very small collection-can't wait! I absolutely love your decorations Laurie-have a great Christmas with your family! :good vibes

As Laurie's roomie, I have to ditto this request!!!! Just think....sharing the room cost with two (maybe three) other people and the driving costs and duties with another person would make the trip soooo affordable!!! And nothing like having a great bunch of ladies to share DL with instead of just being on your own. I can't vouch for all the ladies ;) but most of us are not psycho stalkers! :lmao:

It all has to be around money and Scotty gets a new bike. But, he is working major overtime and it has started about two weeks earlier than normal. Good, good.

Well I've got my fingers crossed that our taxes lets me afford to go on this trip!!

We bought a brand new tree this year and I wanted it to be a Disney tree, but unfortunately the shipping to Australia was going to cost more than the decorations themselves! Anyway, I will be in DL in a little over 6 months time so can add to my current very small collection-can't wait! I absolutely love your decorations Laurie-have a great Christmas with your family! :good vibes

I imagine the shipping would be awful.....but :woohoo: Yippee that you'll be coming here & can pick up some to add to your collection!! Thank you for the nice compliments on my tree.....it just makes me smile when I look at it!! You have a great Christmas as well & happiness to you for 2011 !!

As Laurie's roomie, I have to ditto this request!!!! Just think....sharing the room cost with two (maybe three) other people and the driving costs and duties with another person would make the trip soooo affordable!!! And nothing like having a great bunch of ladies to share DL with instead of just being on your own. I can't vouch for all the ladies ;) but most of us are not psycho stalkers! :lmao:

Yea, what she said!! :rotfl2:

:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter