Diva & 27th Anniv Trip w/1500+ Pics, Photopass starts #765!!

Hi Stranger!!!! How's life in Grants Pass?? Must be keeping busy these days....been a while since I saw you on the boards!!!

Ah, yes........feels pretty good to be a Diva now!! :cool2:princess: lol

We had to search out those photopass photographers, but took full advantage of them when we did see them!!! I like to get my money's worth on the CD!!!

So any DL trip coming up for your family??? I think you should go Oct 2-7......hey those are my dates at the park.....wouldn't that be fun??!!!

Life is colorful to say the least. My work has been doing a bunch of stimulus projects that have been good upgrade-wise but bad free-time wise. I had faded from the boards for a while but the dust is clearing from all the work and I have a bit more time.

Roxy suprised me with a b-day trip last month to WDW/Universal so that was mega-cool :goodvibes First (and only) Disney trip without kids. Still going through all the pics from that.

Yay for diva status, you even have the t-shirt to prove it :thumbsup2

I love going on the quest to find photopass photographers :)

As far as future trips I would of course like to to back this year but having done WDW we're pretty tapped out for anything else this year. I so loved going to DL in October, it is such a fun time to be there and it would be great to have a DISmeet with you guys! Disney trip-wise we are contemplating a Disney cruise for next year - Alaska if the wonder is still doing them.

As it stands we're going to make as much use of our trailer as we can. We're going to an event in Eugene called Fairieworlds in June, going camping near the Oregon Caves in July, hitting the coast in August, and ending with a trip to the Portland Pirate Festival in September pirate:

Life is colorful to say the least. My work has been doing a bunch of stimulus projects that have been good upgrade-wise but bad free-time wise. I had faded from the boards for a while but the dust is clearing from all the work and I have a bit more time.

Roxy suprised me with a b-day trip last month to WDW/Universal so that was mega-cool :goodvibes First (and only) Disney trip without kids. Still going through all the pics from that.

As far as future trips I would of course like to to back this year but having done WDW we're pretty tapped out for anything else this year. I so loved going to DL in October, it is such a fun time to be there and it would be great to have a DISmeet with you guys! Disney trip-wise we are contemplating a Disney cruise for next year - Alaska if the wonder is still doing them.

As it stands we're going to make as much use of our trailer as we can. We're going to an event in Eugene called Fairieworlds in June, going camping near the Oregon Caves in July, hitting the coast in August, and ending with a trip to the Portland Pirate Festival in September pirate:

Wow......WDW trip!!! Awesome!!! Did it feel weird going without the kids???

I'd love to do a Disney Cruise but think we need to wait until the twins get older.

Lots of travel plans this summer....sounds fun!! If you get close to Salem, let me know......we'll come find ya!!!

Wow......WDW trip!!! Awesome!!! Did it feel weird going without the kids???

I'd love to do a Disney Cruise but think we need to wait until the twins get older.

Lots of travel plans this summer....sounds fun!! If you get close to Salem, let me know......we'll come find ya!!!

Yes, it was a fun adventure for sure. It felt VERY weird without the kids. It also felt more relaxed despite the pace. It was a great one-time thing to do. From here on out it will be full family vacations though.

I agree on Disney cruises - you want them old enough to really experience that ...especially with the price tag for it!

I'll keep that in mind as far as trips thru your area. We could plan a lunch or something as we head to the pirate festival :)

Yes, it was a fun adventure for sure. It felt VERY weird without the kids. It also felt more relaxed despite the pace. It was a great one-time thing to do. From here on out it will be full family vacations though.

I agree on Disney cruises - you want them old enough to really experience that ...especially with the price tag for it!

I'll keep that in mind as far as trips thru your area. We could plan a lunch or something as we head to the pirate festival :)

We feel the same way about going kidless......it was really weird feeling, but after a few days....its was really nice to go at our pace & do what we wanted to. But......I also found myself looking for the kids when we'd see something.......

Part of the waiting on the cruise is the twins turn 4 in 2 weeks & eventhough they're the size of a 4 yr old, they mentally are babies. The "kid" areas are based on ages & don't really cater to special needs kiddos. We need them old enough to understand rules, social skills, etc. Shy will probably get there, we're not sure Michayla ever will......but we'll deal with that down the road.

A lunch date sounds great!!! We'll meet up with you somewhere....just let us know!

I MUST have info on the Portland Pirate Festival!!!! As one pirate to another do they have a website or something....Laurie we may get to meet up after all....

I MUST have info on the Portland Pirate Festival!!!! As one pirate to another do they have a website or something....Laurie we may get to meet up after all....

Thanx for finding that Michele.....it does look interesting & might even be something we could take the family for the day too.........if you end up going Sherri, let me know!!

Thanx for finding that Michele.....it does look interesting & might even be something we could take the family for the day too.........if you end up going Sherri, let me know!!

It looks like it would be fun.

Thanks Michelle!

I think it is a distinct possibility...maybe I can even get the blog people to pay for the gas...the two day price is pretty reasonable (all 3 of us for $44 for 2 days) and I sent them an e-mail since they mentioned camping spots I want to find out how much to camp out there so other than the gas (and any pirate shopping we do) It sounds like two days of great fun for not alot of $....we might even just take the train from here to Portland and rent a car as it might be cheaper than gas at the rate gas is going.

Also Laurie I will let you know for sure as soon as I do...Brant has a friend in Vancouver Washington that may come down and meet us too...I would love to spend a day or two with you guys!

Thanks Michelle!

I think it is a distinct possibility...maybe I can even get the blog people to pay for the gas...the two day price is pretty reasonable (all 3 of us for $44 for 2 days) and I sent them an e-mail since they mentioned camping spots I want to find out how much to camp out there so other than the gas (and any pirate shopping we do) It sounds like two days of great fun for not alot of $....we might even just take the train from here to Portland and rent a car as it might be cheaper than gas at the rate gas is going.

Also Laurie I will let you know for sure as soon as I do...Brant has a friend in Vancouver Washington that may come down and meet us too...I would love to spend a day or two with you guys!

Sounds great!! :thumbsup2 pirate:

Well that would be cool if y'all could come to the festival. I have contemplated going for years and have finally put it together. As far as camping, there are a couple of places just south of St. Helens (3-4 miles).

I managed to swing one of the 9 RV slots at the St Helens Village Inn. We have a 32' travel trailer and plan on being there from the 2nd to the 4th. If you want y'all can stop by, we'd be happy to meet you :goodvibes

We're actually doing dual events while up there. Bean (my 12yr old) and I will be hanging out at the festival while Roxy and Kyra (my 15yr old) and a couple of her friends will be going to Kumoricon, an Anime convention being held the same weekend at the Hilton Vancouver Washington.

Busy weekend for sure!

Well that would be cool if y'all could come to the festival. I have contemplated going for years and have finally put it together. As far as camping, there are a couple of places just south of St. Helens (3-4 miles).

I managed to swing one of the 9 RV slots at the St Helens Village Inn. We have a 32' travel trailer and plan on being there from the 2nd to the 4th. If you want y'all can stop by, we'd be happy to meet you :goodvibes

We're actually doing dual events while up there. Bean (my 12yr old) and I will be hanging out at the festival while Roxy and Kyra (my 15yr old) and a couple of her friends will be going to Kumoricon, an Anime convention being held the same weekend at the Hilton Vancouver Washington.

Busy weekend for sure!

We'll just play it by ear & hopefully it can all work out!!!

Photo0241FourBySix.jpg

Hey, our honorary Diva!! That was a fun moment. I wish I had more photos from the trip but I never seemed to get my camera around during group shots and I didn't get in on the PhotoPass

I don't know why, but this photo really makes me feel like such a midget!

All I can remember from this was how blinding that sun was! Oh, how I wish I had sunglasses.

Hey, our honorary Diva!! That was a fun moment. I wish I had more photos from the trip but I never seemed to get my camera around during group shots and I didn't get in on the PhotoPass

I don't know why, but this photo really makes me feel like such a midget!

All I can remember from this was how blinding that sun was! Oh, how I wish I had sunglasses.

Just right click on any of the photos you want & save them.....that way you have a few more....especially the group shots!!

I'm not sure why I kept being put in the front of those pictures.....yikes!!!

Your Dis Diva pictures are so cute!! I just 16 last week so I won't be eligible until I'm a senior in high school.

First of all, how am I supposed to not click on anything that is promising me 1500+ photos!? I mean really, that's entrapment! Haha. I am a sucker for them no matter how good or bad, I just can't help it. Looking forward to looking through all of these! Got to go get started!

First of all, how am I supposed to not click on anything that is promising me 1500+ photos!? I mean really, that's entrapment! Haha. I am a sucker for them no matter how good or bad, I just can't help it. Looking forward to looking through all of these! Got to go get started!

lol.....well welcome!! Don't be scared, but we are returning from our 17 day road trip tomorrow evening and we've taken over 6000 photos!!! Wait till you see that report!! (link down below) :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!