Disney's WILDERNESS LODGE Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm excited for our upcoming weeklong stay in a copper creek studio. I would greatly prefer to get a studio that has the separate bedroom/sitting area. Is that a request? Also, I hear some views aren't so great. Any idea how to score a great view?

Congratulations! There are a few "Alternate Studios" which have a separate bedroom / sitting area, but there are is only one per floor on the 2nd through 7th floor, so that's only 6 of the 78 potential studio rooms (when you consider the dedicated studios and the 2 bedroom lockoffs). So your chances aren't great, but it doesn't hurt to ask. These rooms have room numbers that end in 115 and are located at the bend in the hallway, overlooking the waterfall in the main pool courtyard.
As for other view requests, either the main pool courtyard (which is North of the CCV wing) or the Boulder Ridge Cove courtyard (which is South of the wing) can be pretty, but we feel the views are better from higher floors. Be aware that there are a disproportionate number of studios on the first floor, so if a better view is a priority you might want to make a higher floor request.
No matter where you end up though you'll be in a great resort and not far from everything, so enjoy your trip!

Congratulations! There are a few "Alternate Studios" which have a separate bedroom / sitting area, but there are is only one per floor on the 2nd through 7th floor, so that's only 6 of the 78 potential studio rooms (when you consider the dedicated studios and the 2 bedroom lockoffs). So your chances aren't great, but it doesn't hurt to ask. These rooms have room numbers that end in 115 and are located at the bend in the hallway, overlooking the waterfall in the main pool courtyard.
As for other view requests, either the main pool courtyard (which is North of the CCV wing) or the Boulder Ridge Cove courtyard (which is South of the wing) can be pretty, but we feel the views are better from higher floors. Be aware that there are a disproportionate number of studios on the first floor, so if a better view is a priority you might want to make a higher floor request.
No matter where you end up though you'll be in a great resort and not far from everything, so enjoy your trip!

Thank you this is exactly the information I was hoping for!

Anyone have a March activity calendar yet, or know what time campfires and movies start during Daylight Saving Time?

They don't come out until the 1st of the new month. You'll be able to find them online around the 2nd or 3rd.

When making a room request, what would I ask for to get a chance of MK fireworks? Upper level, north facing?

We had a good fireworks view in a Copper Creek 1BR. We were on the upper level (almost)all the way on the end (I think there was a GV next to us and that was the very last room). I think the better views are all the way down on the end. IMHO.

Are any of the standard view rooms in the lodge on the he first floor.? Are there any good locations to request fora standard view room? And, do any of the standard view rooms have bunk beds?

Does WL have bathrooms with showers/changing rooms by the pool? Like to use on check out day to change?
There is a locker room with showers in the Study Branches health club located in the Boulder Ridge Villas building. It is right next to the villas pool. :)

Are any of the standard view rooms in the lodge on the he first floor.? Are there any good locations to request fora standard view room? And, do any of the standard view rooms have bunk beds?
There are standard view rooms on the first floor of the WL but I would not want one of there rooms. The patios are very small and have a lot of stone work around them. The lobby is on the second floor and you have to go down to the ground floor, near Roaring Forks, to reach these rooms. You probably wouldn't be able to see the Magic Kingdom fireworks from one of these rooms. There are rooms with a great fireworks view on the fourth floor and higher floors.

There are standard view rooms with bunk beds which would be something that you could request, but not a guarantee.

I'm not having much luck in my search, so maybe you can help me! We have an opportunity to stay Club Level for about $80 more/person. (4 adults). Are there to-go cups for the coffee? What kind of coffee is in the rooms, if any? Is it "worth it" to stay Club Level? Thanks for your help!

I'm not having much luck in my search, so maybe you can help me! We have an opportunity to stay Club Level for about $80 more/person. (4 adults). Are there to-go cups for the coffee? What kind of coffee is in the rooms, if any? Is it "worth it" to stay Club Level? Thanks for your help!
$80 per person per day? Only you can decide if it’s worth it to you. We haven’t stayed CL at WL, but have at other resorts. They do have to go coffee cups. Depending on Resort your room will have either the single serve Cusinart or Kerig. Jeffrey’s coffee.
When we stay CL we enjoy breakfast in the lounge, have a late TS lunch, then enjoy evening offerings in the lounge. Having a late lunch, the evening offerings in lounge are just right. Wine, beer.Then there’s desserts, and cordials.
We aren’t park commandos in WDW, so CL works well for us. If you aren’t going to be at the resort much it probably won’t be worth it.

$80 per person per day? Only you can decide if it’s worth it to you. We haven’t stayed CL at WL, but have at other resorts. They do have to go coffee cups. Depending on Resort your room will have either the single serve Cusinart or Kerig. Jeffrey’s coffee.
When we stay CL we enjoy breakfast in the lounge, have a late TS lunch, then enjoy evening offerings in the lounge. Having a late lunch, the evening offerings in lounge are just right. Wine, beer.Then there’s desserts, and cordials.
We aren’t park commandos in WDW, so CL works well for us. If you aren’t going to be at the resort much it probably won’t be worth it.

No- just $80 total more per person- so $320 more than our standard room there- total! (For 4 nights)

Thanks for the help with the coffee- that will be super convenient on our ways to the park.

No- just $80 total more per person- so $320 more than our standard room there- total! (For 4 nights)

Thanks for the help with the coffee- that will be super convenient on our ways to the park.
Wow. Great deal. How did you get that offer? I’d take it.

We will be staying at Copper Creek over Saint Patrick's Day weekend.
Is there any new information on the possibility of new lounge area or being able to pay extra for club level access ???

Are the "Alternate Studios" mentioned above handicap accessible and if not how would someone request one ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter