Disney's Swing Into Spring Festival 2015

According to DlrpExpress there won't be Welcome to Spring showings on Thursdays or Fridays and no Goofy's Garden Party on Mondays and Tuesdays

There will also be the return of the train :crazy2::rotfl:which will have characters aboard, Thumper and Miss Bunny and the usual suspects. It will be down Main St everyday at 13.15 and 14.15

http://dlrpexpress.fr/article-Horaires-des-animations-de-la-saison-du-Printemps

Welcome to Spring times - 12:00,13:00,13:45 and 14:30

Goofy's Garden Party times - 11:40,12:30,14:50 and 15:35

As I already wrote down on the previous page ;)

Show times for Swing Into Spring 2015!

Goofy's Garden Party
* Every Wednesday 'til Sunday.
* Monday and Tuesday excluded.
* Four times a day: 11:40 - 12:30 - 14:50 - 15:35.

Welcome To Spring
* Every Saturday 'til Wednesday.
* Thursday and Friday excluded.
* Four times a day: 12:00 - 13:00 - 13:45 - 14:30.

Le petit train du Printemps de Minnie
* Daily.
* Two times a day: 13:15 - 14:05.

Good song. Poor guy on the left! He didn't want to be in the shot but jsut had to sit and deal. :rotfl2:

The topiaries have been placed on Central Plaza!
This year The Lion King and 101 Dalmatians have more colourful flowers around them.
For Bambi and The Aristocats this will happen soon too.

kak5f6.jpg

13yo3ky.jpg

2ci8pyv.jpg

2chrig9.jpg

Source: DisneylandParisFans

Only 45 minutes of Rapunzel?!? That sucks.
It's nothing different than last year's Spring and Christmas.
And those 45 minutes means that the queue is open for 45 minutes.
After that, the queue closes, but the people in the queue still get to meet her.

It's nothing different than last year's Spring and Christmas.
And those 45 minutes means that the queue is open for 45 minutes.
After that, the queue closes, but the people in the queue still get to meet her.
I didn't go to eather of those, and have never queued for character meets before (not been my aim, unlike this upcoming trip)

Going to see how the wait times go over the next couple of weeks and see what the best tactic is.

I didn't go to eather of those, and have never queued for character meets before (not been my aim, unlike this upcoming trip)

Going to see how the wait times go over the next couple of weeks and see what the best tactic is.
Queues will be massive, if you want to see Rapunzel then you'll have to start queueing about an hour before she's even going to be outside, if not longer. Last Spring and Christmas people started queueing 2 hours before she was even going to be out.

Queues will be massive, if you want to see Rapunzel then you'll have to start queueing about an hour before she's even going to be outside, if not longer. Last Spring and Christmas people started queueing 2 hours before she was even going to be out.
I don't think we'll even bother then.

They need to sort out the princess meet situation. The American parks manage to make them work, why it's such a nightmare at DLRP is beyond me!

I don't think we'll even bother then.

They need to sort out the princess meet situation. The American parks manage to make them work, why it's such a nightmare at DLRP is beyond me!
Because Americans are much more calm and nice, Europeans are rude and selfish.
You can't compare the US parks to DLP, since the guests are completely different.
That's not something that DLP can change, they can't provide people from queueing so long beforehand.

Because Americans are much more calm and nice, Europeans are rude and selfish.
You can't compare the US parks to DLP, since the guests are completely different.
That's not something that DLP can change, they can't provide people from queueing so long beforehand.
Yes but they could have the princesses out in more places. For longer. With FPs.

If instead of just the PP they had say 4 or 5 different princess meets that lasted the whole day it would sure take some pressure off.

Thumper & Miss Bunny have arrived!

mkmc9.jpg

2zplij7.jpg

vxl08x.jpg

2pr8yma.jpg

2s84iza.jpg

2hf194l.jpg

2ikt75s.jpg

2dqvqk3.jpg

2bz8dk.jpg

xptvo5.jpg

348pmv9.jpg

Sources:
InsideDLParis, DisneylandParisFans, Radio Disney Club, DLRP Express, DisneylandBerry.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter