Disney's Swing Into Spring Festival 2015

But what I love about Welcome To Spring is that it fits Main Street USA so perfectly.
It really shows that we don't need to add film characters in every thing to make it great.
It's something original to the park and it's a great extension of Main Street USA.

That part of the park takes place in the Victorian Era which ran from 1837 until 1901.
Mary Poppins takes place in 1910, almost 10 years after the Victorian Era ended.

You're quite right, I hadn't thought about it that way. I was quite happy with the dancers as they were last year but to DS they were Mary Poppins characters and he wanted to see "Poppins and Bert" as he calls them.

That area was still decorated with a Mary Poppins theme though last year with the penguins on the bandstand and Mary Poppins and Bert figures in the floral displays around it.

Oh, I have to make sure we don't miss a thing. I need a plan. A good one.

Oh, I have to make sure we don't miss a thing. I need a plan. A good one.

That's not really difficult haha.
Goofy's Garden Party, closely followed by Welcome To Spring.
Then Merida and Rapunzel, and close with Thumper & Miss Bunny.
You can do/see everything in one afternoon.

I doubt I can do Merida and Rapunzel in one afternoon. Last time we queued 1,5h for rapunzel :scared1: And probably my little princes will just roll their eyes and the princess in me will have to deal with not meeting any royalty :lmao:

I doubt I can do Merida and Rapunzel in one afternoon. Last time we queued 1,5h for rapunzel :scared1: And probably my little princes will just roll their eyes and the princess in me will have to deal with not meeting any royalty :lmao:

I agree! One long queue for characters is enough for any child! No way would I want to sacrifice that much park time in one day and the little ones would be just so fed up of all that waiting. You have a few days though yes? Maybe you could bribe the boys ;):rotfl:

Video of Swing Into Spring 2015, including a sneak peek of the new merchandise that's coming out soon!
The music at the end is used in TDL's Easter Parade.
According to DLRP Express it's a hint to new music for Goofy's Garden Party, Welcome To Spring and Le petit train du Printemps de Minnie.

There will be a range of merchandise (which contains pins, plushies, mugs and more).
The plushies will be of Mickey and Minnie, and it will be the same ones as the pins.
These are simular to the Mickey and Minnie dressed as Mary Poppins and Bert plushies that were released a while ago.

2zp8uxf.png

2s9ow2v.png

2gsl543.png

5wij9h.png

34j3xxt.png

nwy0j7.png

Isn't that the same mug that was used at the Flower & Garden festival at EPCOT last year?

Can't wait to be there. It will look amazing. And I'm sure I'll enjoy Goofy

DLP asked the people on Disneyland Berry to remove the costume artwork from their twitter! There's a statement up from Disneyland Berry. I'll link in a minute

Show times for Swing Into Spring 2015!

Goofy's Garden Party
* Every Wednesday 'til Sunday.
* Monday and Tuesday excluded.
* Four times a day: 11:40 - 12:30 - 14:50 - 15:35.

Welcome To Spring
* Every Saturday 'til Wednesday.
* Thursday and Friday excluded.
* Four times a day: 12:00 - 13:00 - 13:45 - 14:30.

Le petit train du Printemps de Minnie
* Daily.
* Two times a day: 13:15 - 14:05.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter