Disney's POP CENTURY RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's true too...I didn't think of that! And I was just thinking that since the Skyliner will be up and running for our trip, we could go over to CBR to snag some food too.

That's what we're going to do one night. I get in before my friend and will be at either DHS or Epcot so we're going to meet for dinner at CBR since we can both take the skyliner and then take it back to Pop. I looked at the menu's for both QS place and they both had good stuff so I'm hoping it doesn't get changed before the end of Oct when we're there.

That's what we're going to do one night. I get in before my friend and will be at either DHS or Epcot so we're going to meet for dinner at CBR since we can both take the skyliner and then take it back to Pop. I looked at the menu's for both QS place and they both had good stuff so I'm hoping it doesn't get changed before the end of Oct when we're there.

I know right! The menu looks great over at CBR! Can't wait to try it!
P.S. - we are there the same time!

I have a standard room booked at Pop, I was wondering if there are clothes hangers in the room or a place to put clothes beside in suitcase? I try to hang up a few of my clothes when I arrive so they are not as wrinkled during my trip. Thank you.

I have a standard room booked at Pop, I was wondering if there are clothes hangers in the room or a place to put clothes beside in suitcase? I try to hang up a few of my clothes when I arrive so they are not as wrinkled during my trip. Thank you.
Yes, there is a space to hang clothes and hangers provided. I usually pack extra hangers for my party of three, but I believe you can also request more from Mousekeeping or the Front Desk. There is also IMO ample space to store folded clothes.

If you have a lot of items to hang, the rod also telescopes outside the closet to give approx another 12" of hanging space. We also pack additional plastic hangers

Pop's parking is an open lot right? We're going to have a roof pod and it doesn't fit in most garages.

Does anyone have any recent experiences with amazon now, Walmart delivery or instacart to pop?

Also wonder if anyone has ever had a delivery prior to having a room number and if that created any issues.

Does anyone have any recent experiences with amazon now, Walmart delivery or instacart to pop?

Also wonder if anyone has ever had a delivery prior to having a room number and if that created any issues.

When I used garden grocers in the past it was delivered to the bell services and I called down to have it brought to the room.
We arrived early in the mornings and food usually delivered while we were in the parks.

Has anyone faxed in a room request recently? I've tried using the number listed on post #1 of this thread but it just has no answer or a busy signal. Any suggestions?

If anyone is there now or has stayed in the past few weeks, can you tell me what toiletries are in the rooms?

I used Amazon Prime for a case of water when we were there in Aug for the opening of SW:GE. I received a text from Amazon that my water had been delivered while I was on the magical express. I asked luggage services if they could bring the water to my room when my luggage arrived, it was not a problem. I was never charged a delivery fee for the water.

If anyone is there now or has stayed in the past few weeks, can you tell me what toiletries are in the rooms?
All rooms have shampoo, conditioner and body wash in the shower. All are H2O brand. Bar of soap beside sink.

It has been this way since rooms were refurbished last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter