Disney's POP CENTURY RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just used Dizzy Dolphin and really liked them. Their prices were much cheaper than Garden Grocer. And I like that the company is run by DVC members.

I went to their site to check out pricing, but I have to pick what I want and then get a quote. Is it a no-obligation quote or do I need to buy it once they send it? Thanks!

I went to their site to check out pricing, but I have to pick what I want and then get a quote. Is it a no-obligation quote or do I need to buy it once they send it? Thanks!

I don't know for sure, but I also went to their site to check things out and that turned me off. Also the "handling charge" for alcohol (I think it was $10) turned me off.

I don't know for sure, but I also went to their site to check things out and that turned me off. Also the "handling charge" for alcohol (I think it was $10) turned me off.

Agreed, i thought that was odd. I think i'll stick with instacart. We used them last year at universal's Cabana bay and loved them

We check in tomorrow (AH SO SOON!) If anyone has any questions, post 'em here and I'll do my best to get them answered! We need to swing by the front desk to check in anyways (grr they don't mail our magic bands to Canada!), so no place is really "out of the way".

We check in tomorrow (AH SO SOON!) If anyone has any questions, post 'em here and I'll do my best to get them answered! We need to swing by the front desk to check in anyways (grr they don't mail our magic bands to Canada!), so no place is really "out of the way".
have fun!

Considering POP for a short 3 night stay march 2-5. We've stayed at POR before , but this would be cheaper and since we are primarily going to be in the parks all day, thinking to save some $ this place looks pretty nice. how are the bus waits and times ?

You make your list. They give you a quote on each item and the final total. You decide if you accept those prices. No obligation. I didn't like the price on one kind of apples, so I changed my order. Easy as pie!

Yeah, I don't order alcohol so that didn't matter to me. The prices are a few dollars over store prices. I price compared with Garden Grocer once I had my estimates from Dizzy Dolphin and every item was cheaper than Garden Grocer. I haven't tried instacart.

Considering POP for a short 3 night stay march 2-5. We've stayed at POR before , but this would be cheaper and since we are primarily going to be in the parks all day, thinking to save some $ this place looks pretty nice. how are the bus waits and times ?
We never had any issues with buses except for coming back from the parks. I think each resort has its share of bus issues now and then. I will say that I like the bus lines much more at pop than how it’s done at the moderates

I’ll be checking in a week from tomorrow.

Hello future neighbor:) When we go in August we spend most days by the pool and go to the parks late afternoon. I'll have a teal Billabong baseball hat on because my hairline always burns in Florida. If you see us don't hesitate to say hello!

Also yes there are hairdryers in the rooms :)

I haven't stayed here yet, but I read somewhere that Pop Century & Art of Animation are the only value resorts that have dedicated bus lines.

I haven't stayed here yet, but I read somewhere that Pop Century & Art of Animation are the only value resorts that have dedicated bus lines.

The All Stars have dedicated bus lines too most of the time, sharing sometimes during less busy periods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter