• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
When arriving at CSR via ME does bus drop off and pick up right in front of lobby or a further distance? Just wondering how far I will have to drag our luggage...was so nice when Disney took care of transporting luggage from MCO to room.

When arriving at CSR via ME does bus drop off and pick up right in front of lobby or a further distance? Just wondering how far I will have to drag our luggage...was so nice when Disney took care of transporting luggage from MCO to room.
We used ME last week at CSR. There is a stop that is a short walk from the tower for both drop off and pick up by ME.

We used ME last week at CSR. There is a stop that is a short walk from the tower for both drop off and pick up by ME.

Thank you. I had a wondered whether the ME would drop off closer to lobby entrance so that luggage assistance would be available but apparently not.

Thank you. I had a wondered whether the ME would drop off closer to lobby entrance so that luggage assistance would be available but apparently not.
I believe a CM was available to assist. We arrived late and only wanted to go to bed, but I believe someone was there on the path when the bus arrived. It's just outside the tower, not very far.

What kind of offerings does Barcelona Lounge have post-opening? I know it’s only breakfast right now. The menu says “assorted pastries” - is there a wide selection? Trying to decide whether to cancel a Rix bfast ADR and just do this instead.

Arriving 12/28 - can’t wait! I love this resort!

Thanks in advance!

What kind of offerings does Barcelona Lounge have post-opening? I know it’s only breakfast right now. The menu says “assorted pastries” - is there a wide selection? Trying to decide whether to cancel a Rix bfast ADR and just do this instead.

Arriving 12/28 - can’t wait! I love this resort!

Thanks in advance!
It had a few muffins, scones, quiche. We only tied it one morning because we felt it really didn't offer a lot to our liking.

My DH and I are staying in the GDT for 3 nights early December (no theme parks during this stay). We usually stay in a deluxe and have a balcony, so I am already missing that. Please tell me what I am going to love about GDT and being at CSR. We have stayed at CSR but it was more than 10 years ago. Thanks in advance!

Cafe Rix opening😊 Guess we will be able to make use of our resort refillable mugs?
That is most excellent news!

(Now if I can only continue to resist the temptation to book a working resort vacation in January at CSR with the new Disney Visa offer...lol. :rolleyes1....DD has off most of that week anyway due to MLK, Inauguration day, and end of quarter, so easy to "remote" virtual learn).

That is most excellent news!

(Now if I can only continue to resist the temptation to book a working resort vacation in January at CSR with the new Disney Visa offer...lol. :rolleyes1....DD has off most of that week anyway due to MLK, Inauguration day, and end of quarter, so easy to "remote" virtual learn).

I’m failing to see any logic in resisting?? :confused3 :goodvibes

That will be great if they are going to sell the mugs and have the refill station open...
Don't think they will close the refill station that's already located in there. You can buy a resort mug just about anywhere I just assumed they were selling the mugs in the gift shop. I'm doing a split stay so I'll already have my mug.

Don't think they will close the refill station that's already located in there. You can buy a resort mug just about anywhere I just assumed they were selling the mugs in the gift shop. I'm doing a split stay so I'll already have my mug.

I’ve never seen the mugs in the gift shop but I have seen them in Cafe Rix...

Do you guys just buy mugs? We always had the dining plan. So we just go buy them if we want?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter