Disney's CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the info! This got me thinking...
Do Lyft/Uber rides pick up and drop off at your building or main building here?
Likewise, when they drop you at Magic Kingdom, are you being dropped off there or at the TTC? Same question for being picked up at MK.
Thanks in advance!
TTC for mk. Only Minnie vans can bring you to actual MK. Minnie vans can also bring you to any building in resort not sure about the other ride share services.

Maybe families aren't the target demographic for the tower? I'm not sure.
It's the same as Polynesian (vanity/sink in same room a shower and toilet) and that resort is always booked, so who knows. I can see where it's difficult though - Beach Club has a separate vanity/shower area.

We are two adults, so it's fine for us.
Oh I didn’t know what the pp meant by that. We always stay Poly or Contemporary & we prefer that layout of the bathroom. We are 2 adults & one DS so maybe larger families like to get ready at the same time?

I think you were the one who posted about being concerned about transportation. We just got home from Poly & transportation was awful! Monorail was down many mornings & it was chaos. CMs gave wrong info about what to do when monorail was down which made it even worse. Our building was loud & plumbing noises woke us up most nights. We have stayed there many times & as recently as last Thanksgiving, but this time was just terrible. That’s what prompted me to check out a less expensive resort. My biggest issue with the moderates has always been the motel style doors. The tower fixes that. With the savings for our trip alone we can take Uber/Minnie vans etc every single ride & never use Disney transportation & still save. That’s our plan for our next stay.

Last edited:
I was watching a video of tower room and he showed the evacuation map on the door.

I TOTALLY FORGOT about that, can someone take a picture of that. It will have the room numbers on it then all we need to do is know what floor number we are on.

Thx!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter