Disney's CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
in April we departed from CSR bus stop 2 daily, sometimes twice daily, during our 6 night stay. There was a wait time board and it was generally accurate. The only bummer was an occasional "runs every 20 minutes" on the display instead of an actual prediction.
We’re here right now and buses have been great, both to ds and the parks! We went to ds and hs today. It was nice leaving hs at 12:30 am with barely anyone on the bus. We never waited longer than 10 minutes for buses today.

Hi all - we are new to this thread.
I read through the last 10 out of 425 pages and didn’t notice anyone mentioning the coffee machines in the rooms.
Are they kuerigs or those pod machines?
Thank you in advance ☕

Hi all - we are new to this thread.
I read through the last 10 out of 425 pages and didn’t notice anyone mentioning the coffee machines in the rooms.
Are they kuerigs or those pod machines?
Thank you in advance ☕
We just left this morning and they are keurigs.

Phew we had a long, short weekend lol. Overall, we had a decent time at CSR but it’s not our favorite resort. We were put in a 2 queen accessible room which we didn’t need. It was kind of a hassle because the walk in shower got water all over the bathroom floor and for some reason the shower head kept falling down and spraying the floor instead of us.

As I mentioned earlier, we got a call about our room check and when a good time was. We also got housekeeping one day even though we declined.

There were TONS of soccer teams at this resort and I didn’t expect that at all. They weren’t too bad but we could hear girls with cleats in the room above us walking around. It was early in the morning or late at night so no big deal.

The renovated rooms are really nice and I liked the color scheme. I will say that our room at pop had much more storage. We probably won’t be back to CSR any time soon because we are trying all of the resorts but it was a decent stay for a short weekend with construction prices.

We just left this morning and they are keurigs.

Could you tell me what is stocked and restocked by housekeeping? Regular (several keurig cups each day)? And for creamer is it the little plastic containers of creamer or (yuk!!) the powdered creamer? The reason I’m asking is that we drive to WDW and I can bring along what I need if they don’t provide it! Must have my morning coffee, the way I like it! Lol

Could you tell me what is stocked and restocked by housekeeping? Regular (several keurig cups each day)? And for creamer is it the little plastic containers of creamer or (yuk!!) the powdered creamer? The reason I’m asking is that we drive to WDW and I can bring along what I need if they don’t provide it! Must have my morning coffee, the way I like it! Lol
I didn’t use the kuerig so I had to ask Dh. He said they restocked all 6 cups, but he took out the extras so it looked like he used them all. He thought the creamer was the little plastic containers.

I didn’t use the kuerig so I had to ask Dh. He said they restocked all 6 cups, but he took out the extras so it looked like he used them all. He thought the creamer was the little plastic containers.

Lol I think like he does, I use what I need and bring home the rest! My husband does it with the soap, we have quite a collection of Disney and cruise ship soaps. Houseguests with kids love the Disney soap.

Thx Haley for your response!

Lol I think like he does, I use what I need and bring home the rest! My husband does it with the soap, we have quite a collection of Disney and cruise ship soaps. Houseguests with kids love the Disney soap.

Thx Haley for your response!
He did bring some home lol. We used to bring Disney toiletries home but I can’t stand the smell of the new sea salt line. I think they smell so bad.

When is the pool going down? For how long? I’m booked Oct 4 in a standard room. Are my chances good for a rehabbed room?

When is the pool going down? For how long? I’m booked Oct 4 in a standard room. Are my chances good for a rehabbed room?
I thought the pool would be closed September-December but I might be off a bit. You should have really good chances getting a refurbed room if you make that your only request.

I forgot to mention that one of the ranchos buildings had a sign in front of the walkway saying there was construction going on. I was a little confused because I thought someone mentioned only the cabanas were left to get worked on.

Checked into CSR this morning. It’s our first time at this resort and we’re loving it so far! We arrived at the resort prior to 9am and amazingly they got us into a room right away. Unfortunately we’re only here for two nights before switching to BCV. Family is already saying they want to stay here again!

I forgot to mention that one of the ranchos buildings had a sign in front of the walkway saying there was construction going on. I was a little confused because I thought someone mentioned only the cabanas were left to get worked on.

The most current reports are that Ranchos 6B and 7B are closed and under refurbishment, leaving only Cabanas 9A and 8B left open with the old style rooms. This source was from over a month ago though so I'm not sure what's left and what's reopened.

The most current reports are that Ranchos 6B and 7B are closed and under refurbishment, leaving only Cabanas 9A and 8B left open with the old style rooms. This source was from over a month ago though so I'm not sure what's left and what's reopened.
I wonder what the average time to refurb one of the buildings is?
We are going in Sept. I haven’t made a request but I am thinking that our chance of a refurbished room is still pretty high.

The latest update (today) is Ranchos 6B opening on or about 7/27/2018; Ranchos 7B opening on or about 8/25/2018.
Cabanas 8B closing on or about 8/25/2018; Cabanas 9A closing on or about 7/27/2018.

According to someone very much in-the-know, all buildings (excluding the tower and new restaurant, Villa del Lago) should be complete by October. :)

The pool rehab dates are 9/4 through 12/12/2018.

How crowded will those quiet pools be do you think? What would be a good room request for a comfortable walk to the pools? Never stayed here before.

Oh okay. I think I read the post wrong before. It must have said cabanas 9a and 8b were the only ones with old rooms.

just a comment: i'm staying at coroado november 7-10 but wanted november 3-10. i had to do a split stay because there's no room availability for standard rooms november 3-6. so goes to show you people aren't leaving because of the pool reno. Staying at pop november 3-6 but prefer to go to coronado the whole stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter