• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is new (within the past month) and will only appear when you have an active resort reservation. The option will display where you view room charges.
OK, thanks! I do have a room reservation, but I am not checked in (it's for November). Do I have to be checked in and in WDW to view the bus wait time option?

OK, thanks! I do have a room reservation, but I am not checked in (it's for November). Do I have to be checked in and in WDW to view the bus wait time option?
I do not believe you have to physically be checked-in. Mine displayed when I was in the car going to the airport. It has to be during your resort stay for the option to appear.

Just wanted to share this info after my recent CSR stay... I did online check in and was assigned a room before arrival. When we got to the room, I saw that it overlooked the construction area for the restaurant in the lake, but we arrived late on a Fri, so nothing was going on the rest of that day, nor through the weekend. But Monday morning, about 8am? Jack hammering and sawing of metal right. outside. the. room. I can't express just how loud it was. My white noise machine at full blast couldn't touch it. We stay out late and sleep in, so this was a major problem! I called the Front Desk from the room and nicely explained the situation and the lovely CMs on duty got us into a new, much quieter, location within 15 minutes. I was hugely impressed by the prompt attention and action! Our remaining few mornings were perfect.

Just wanted to share this info after my recent CSR stay... I did online check in and was assigned a room before arrival. When we got to the room, I saw that it overlooked the construction area for the restaurant in the lake, but we arrived late on a Fri, so nothing was going on the rest of that day, nor through the weekend. But Monday morning, about 8am? Jack hammering and sawing of metal right. outside. the. room. I can't express just how loud it was. My white noise machine at full blast couldn't touch it. We stay out late and sleep in, so this was a major problem! I called the Front Desk from the room and nicely explained the situation and the lovely CMs on duty got us into a new, much quieter, location within 15 minutes. I was hugely impressed by the prompt attention and action! Our remaining few mornings were perfect.

Can you share what building is the noisy one right now?

That would be nice to know since I’m showing up on Thursday. I just had them put refurbished room and that’s it but I would really like to be on the backside of the ranchos

Any suggestions for building/room request for honeymooners staying at CSR this October? Booked a King Room. Would prefer to be away from construction and have a refurbished room. Thank you!

Any suggestions for building/room request for honeymooners staying at CSR this October? Booked a King Room. Would prefer to be away from construction and have a refurbished room. Thank you!

I would request exactly what you just wrote! "We will be celebrating our honeymoon and would love to be away from the construction and in a refurbished room" that definitely gives the room assigner an understanding of what you want instead of just saying "x building" and then if there aren't any available King rooms in that building, they won't know what you liked about it.

As a newlywed myself I would also request to be near a quiet pool (dig site will be closed when you're traveling) as we would definitely want some pool time and resort relaxation days.

Congratulations!

That would be nice to know since I’m showing up on Thursday. I just had them put refurbished room and that’s it but I would really like to be on the backside of the ranchos
The thing is, it's not an entire building - it's only a few rooms that happen to be right in front of the walkway (over the lake, to the new restaurant) construction. Our room was in Casitas 3, booked/paid for a Std view, but was actually overlooking the lake, room 3366. Only those rooms right on top of the construction would be a problem - anywhere else in the building would be fine, so I wouldn't worry about it! If you happen to land in one of those few rooms, it might be worth asking to move if you prefer to sleep late in the mornings.

Sorry if this has been posted ...

Just saw it reported in a FB Group (WITH PHOTO OF SIGNAGE) that CM's are walking around the pool and chair area scanning EVERYONE's MagicBands.

The sign by the pool says "The Dig Site Pool is for Disney's Coronado Springs Resort Guests only. MagicBands will be checked. Thank you."

For a stay in early November, will the pools be open? Is there a place to see what's being done and when?

Hello all,

I have a reservation for CSR in October and I just read a review stating that there were 8 millipedes in the guest room, which completely creeps me out. Is this common? I have stayed at POR, POFQ, Pop, and all the All-Stars and have never seen a millipede. I plan to request an upper floor room, but I don't know if that will help.

Thanks,

Kristi

Hello all,

I have a reservation for CSR in October and I just read a review stating that there were 8 millipedes in the guest room, which completely creeps me out. Is this common? I have stayed at POR, POFQ, Pop, and all the All-Stars and have never seen a millipede. I plan to request an upper floor room, but I don't know if that will help.

Thanks,

Kristi
Millipedes are, for the most part, harmless.
They have a defensive fluid containing hydrochloric acid that they eject when they feel threatened and can cause minor burning.
Centipedes on the other hand are biters and have venom.
I will stomp them in a heartbeat.

Millipedes are, for the most part, harmless.
They have a defensive fluid containing hydrochloric acid that they eject when they feel threatened and can cause minor burning.
Centipedes on the other hand are biters and have venom.
I will stomp them in a heartbeat.

200.webp

Excited to check out CSR for the first time! DD19 and I are headed down for the weekend of 8/3...2 short nights/3 days...and I booked CSR last night.

Oh no! Do you think the sports groups will still be there next weekend? We booked a moderate hoping to get away from the 15s. We also are going to Disney springs one of the two days that we will be there so I hope we don’t have that same experience.
IME bus service to DS is abysmal, regardless of the resort, unfortunately. That is a good time to uber. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter