Disney's CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
We won’t be in a hurry so we might take the bus. If I feel like the bus is taking too long we may call a Minnie van.

Are Minnie vans for all resorts now? If so that’s awesome! Last summer when we were here u had to be staying deluxe or get a deluxe to activate it for you.

That’s great news!
We were eating at Ohana for dinner before DAH and it was so much nicer to take the Minnie Van. Otherwise, we would've taken a bus to MK and taken the boat or monorail to the Poly. One thing I really liked was we didn't have to go to the lobby at Pop to get picked up. They came to the parking lot that was right next to our room.

Anyone know what time the pools have been opening lately? Is it typically 10 am or earlier?

We won’t be in a hurry so we might take the bus. If I feel like the bus is taking too long we may call a Minnie van.
Minnie Van is nice but keep in mind there are only two drop points at Disney Springs. Both far ends. Nowhere Central. Bus stop is dead center pretty much.

We got an interesting call this morning about room checks: they asked when it would be a good time for them to come check our room and asked what supplies we needed more of (we declined housekeeping). I thought it was really cool that they made the effort to call our room and ask for a good time.

We got an interesting call this morning about room checks: they asked when it would be a good time for them to come check our room and asked what supplies we needed more of (we declined housekeeping). I thought it was really cool that they made the effort to call our room and ask for a good time.

That is super interesting. DH and I would like to decline housekeeping, but I'm so afraid they will come at an "inconvenient" time or might wake us up from a nap for room checks. I'm wondering if your experience is typically what they do at CSR specifically. There's a thread here on the DIS discussing room checks and there certainly are some horror stories I don't wish I experience myself! I was thinking I would just keep room service due to this, even though I don't want it... thoughts?

That is super interesting. DH and I would like to decline housekeeping, but I'm so afraid they will come at an "inconvenient" time or might wake us up from a nap for room checks. I'm wondering if your experience is typically what they do at CSR specifically. There's a thread here on the DIS discussing room checks and there certainly are some horror stories I don't wish I experience myself! I was thinking I would just keep room service due to this, even though I don't want it... thoughts?
I honestly wouldn’t be worried. I’m not sure if this is how they always handle it at csr but you can put the latch on your door. That way if they try to walk right in the latch will at least stop them some so you can say something. We have never had problems with room checks.

Can anyone give me the scoop on the various dining options? What are the fave items? Maya grill good or stick to quick service?

Do they have the bus arrivals boards at CSR? Is the problem frequency or late buses?? Our last few stays have been at Values and bus service has been outstanding

in April we departed from CSR bus stop 2 daily, sometimes twice daily, during our 6 night stay. There was a wait time board and it was generally accurate. The only bummer was an occasional "runs every 20 minutes" on the display instead of an actual prediction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter