Disney's CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can always ask at check-in. Last year I had a pool view room at Pop Century because it was the cheapest thing I could find using the annual passholder discount at the time. But I heard those rooms are noisy from the pool - when I checked in I asked if they had and rooms that weren't water view, and they moved me to a standard view. I even got a small credit onto my account for the difference in price (which I definitely wasn't expecting!)

This is what I am hoping for if we don't automatically get 8A. I will do my best with sending a room request in through touring plans, but it only worked for us once in getting the requested room.

Right now 7a & 8a are complete. They are working on Casita's 1 & 3 preferred now. Not sure what comes next but it appears that it is taking about 90 days to complete each building.
Pixie dust to you!
Thanks SPOERLX3! That's what I was hearing also, but I haven't been following this thread because we weren't planning to stay at Coronado again so soon. But, we are much happier with a old or new room at Coronado compared to where we were booked, Caribbean Beach.

Afternoon,

Does anyone know if you just book a standard room for 2 adults if they often 'upgrade' you to a room with a king bed rather than the two queen beds to keep these for larger families?
Is this at an extra cost or is it just a case of requesting a one king bed room?

Thanks!

Afternoon,

Does anyone know if you just book a standard room for 2 adults if they often 'upgrade' you to a room with a king bed rather than the two queen beds to keep these for larger families?
Is this at an extra cost or is it just a case of requesting a one king bed room?

Thanks!
I have had it happen to us once but a king room is a bookable room and it is an extra cost. It was when you still had to go to the front desk for check in and they asked us if it was something that we would be interested in.

I've read that you can get your mugs refilled at the pool bar. As well as breakfast. What are the hours there? Curious whether they would still be open after coming back from the parks.

This may have been asked in the thread previously but I just want to confirm if all the rooms at Coronado Springs have a fridge in them. We usually rent DVC points but have struggled this year so we are staying here for the first few days. We are used to having one so just wanted to check before we go. Thanks everyone, and sorry if this has been asked and answered before.

This may have been asked in the thread previously but I just want to confirm if all the rooms at Coronado Springs have a fridge in them. We usually rent DVC points but have struggled this year so we are staying here for the first few days. We are used to having one so just wanted to check before we go. Thanks everyone, and sorry if this has been asked and answered before.

Yes, all rooms have a fridge. :)

We have a pre-park opening reservation at Tusker House on our check out date (our flight doesn't leave till 9pm). My concern is getting our luggage checked in for our flights and getting to AK for our reservation. Are we able to check our luggage the night before so we don't have to worry about it that morning? If not, what time can we check them on our check out date?? Do we walk our luggage to the check in or would we need to ride a bus to El Centro? Thanks in advance for your help!

I have had it happen to us once but a king room is a bookable room and it is an extra cost. It was when you still had to go to the front desk for check in and they asked us if it was something that we would be interested in.

We actually had this happen in July. I tried the fax route and added to my note "we would be willing to change to a King Bed if necessary" to get the refurbished room. We had the straight to room check in and it was a king bed (in a refurbished room)!

We actually had this happen in July. I tried the fax route and added to my note "we would be willing to change to a King Bed if necessary" to get the refurbished room. We had the straight to room check in and it was a king bed (in a refurbished room)!
Do you by any chance remember your room #? I am looking to request a king room(booked) and I would love a refurbished one, but i'm not sure if Touring plans is updated to show the king rooms on the refurbished buildings. TIA

Do you by any chance remember your room #? I am looking to request a king room(booked) and I would love a refurbished one, but i'm not sure if Touring plans is updated to show the king rooms on the refurbished buildings. TIA

No they don't. The room finder tool was not accurate when it came to kings even before the refurb. Your best bet would be to make your only request a refurbished room.

No they don't. The room finder tool was not accurate when it came to kings even before the refurb. Your best bet would be to make your only request a refurbished room.
Do you think refurbished room close to a bus stop would be ok?

We are thinking about switching from CBR to Coronado, but then I saw this resort is also under construction. Is it as brutal as what's going on at CBR? Will the pool or splash pad be impacted this year? Really that's our main concern.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter