Disney's CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently trying to choose between pop or csr for a trip late April/beg May next year..

If the construction is non intrusive I would consider csr for the extra cost and amenities otherwise pop wins..

Are all pools & gym, foodcourt staying open?
Is there a schedule/timetable of work available?

We stayed at CSR last week and waited to request 7A upon check in. We stayed at Sports the night before so we were able to check into CSR by 7:30.
I just had a feeling it would workout better if we checked in
In person.

We are staying at ASMo the night before we check into CSR. So you physically went over there and checked in the morning of the switch? I was just planning to do online check in and once we leave ASMo that morning just head to the parks and then head to CSR after we are done at the park. Did you move your own luggage or did you have bell services do it?

This might already be in the thread somewhere.... but can you buy cases of water anywhere at CSR?

We're arriving at CSR tomorrow and I've requested Ranchos 7A! After our first stay their this past December and the seemingly higher rates at my favorite resort, WL, I think we've found a new home. Even if we don't get 7A, I hope we're able to stay in Ranchos - maybe the dry atmosphere there will mitigate against the Florida humidity :teacher:

Currently trying to choose between pop or csr for a trip late April/beg May next year..

If the construction is non intrusive I would consider csr for the extra cost and amenities otherwise pop wins..

Are all pools & gym, foodcourt staying open?
Is there a schedule/timetable of work available?

Would anyone be kind enough to assist please...

Would anyone be kind enough to assist please...
Personally I would go for CSR over POP.
I stayed there in late April this year and had no issues with construction. We enjoyed it so much we are returning over Thanksgiving week.
The food courts, pools, and all amenities are not going to be effected.
The resort itself is immaculate. It sparkles and is just beautiful.

I haven't seen an official construction schedule anywhere though. Best estimates I have seen is 2-3 months per building that they are refurbing. They have 7a done now, and are currently doing bldg 8b.

We checked into CSR, Casitas 5 today and are here all week. it's our 2nd stay at CSR The 1st was 6 years ago. We loved the resort then and still do today.

We have a courtyard/lake view room and have been at the resort all afternoon. The construction is isolated and well hidden in the cabanas area.

We ate at the Maya Grill and it was excellent, by far the best table service restaurant of any of the moderates and I like it better than most 1 point restaurants at the delux resorts.

I like the changes to the Pepper Market, it is now very similar to other moderate food courts.

Front desk staff and concierge staff is extremely polite and helpful. We needed to add an extra night to our stay and we had one fast pass that one guest was somehow left off. Both things were resolved quickly and easily.

Love the dig site pool area. Not too crowded but a fun atmosphere. We ended the evening watching the HS fireworks from our room.

A beautiful resort and I am glad we chose to stay here again.

We will be staying at CSR this summer for the 2nd time -- but the last time was 10 years ago! I'd like to request a room near a bus stop that won't have a crowded bus by the time it gets to us. Any advice? (I thought earlier in the thread someone mentioned that maybe the order of the stops had changed?) Thank you for any advice!

Hello everyone! This info may be on the thread already, however I am not finding it. Did CSR do away with their business class? I am not seeing at as an option as we are thinking about coming over this weekend for a fathers day and trip to celebrate my birthday. Thanks guys ")

Hello everyone! This info may be on the thread already, however I am not finding it. Did CSR do away with their business class? I am not seeing at as an option as we are thinking about coming over this weekend for a fathers day and trip to celebrate my birthday. Thanks guys ")

Yes, Business Class is gone. Building 9B has been demolished. Those who had booked Business Class in 2017 were relocated to other resorts, Club Level (most being re-booked to AKL!). The plan for the tower (which is several years off) is apparently to have a Club Level. Not known at this time is if it will be reserved for conference-goers or if it will also be available to us "other" guests!

Yes, Business Class is gone. Building 9B has been demolished. Those who had booked Business Class in 2017 were relocated to other resorts, Club Level (most being re-booked to AKL!). The plan for the tower (which is several years off) is apparently to have a Club Level. Not known at this time is if it will be reserved for conference-goers or if it will also be available to us "other" guests!

Oh my gosh, I am I behind on my info :rotfl2: Thank you so much! I need to spend less time on the restaurant forums and more time on the resorts!!

@RachelTori, so glad you posted this info. We're going to be planning a trip for next year and wanted business club level. Thanks for the info..

I added 3 non park days to trip before my AKL package starts. Can't wait til my first stay at CSR! My son is so excited for the pool!

Does anyone know if we have two rooms booked with one confirmation number, what are the chances that the rooms will be next to each other?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter