Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

CL Friends—I have a TPV room at CR for early summer with a great discount (by disney standards). Have an opportunity to switch to CR CL. Obviously more money, but still a good discount. Recent CR CL visitors—talk to me into this. It would mean cancelling a Chef Mickey breakfast and maybe give up one or two table service dinners. CL TPV is about $50 more than LV. How crowded is the lounge at firework time? Is the TPV hallway noisy with people going back & forth to the lounge?
I just want to say thanks for posting this. I have been stalking CR CL openings for August for months and they finally opened. Did I give up my GC Poly CL deals, yes, but my adult kids wanted CR CL TPV so :confused3

told that chicken nuggets would be in the rotation for kid-friendly foods at dinner going forward, I only saw meatballs, Uncrustables and corn dogs during our stay, but YMM
That is more than was on the AKL kid’s selections recently. I remember having those precovid though. When did it come back? Is it regular? (I haven’t watched this thread well enough recently). When we were there in Dec they did not have any special kids offerings except PBJ. My kids would love meatballs and corn dogs… hoping for chicken nuggets too (we don’t come again until Aug).

I just want to say thanks for posting this. I have been stalking CR CL openings for August for months and they finally opened. Did I give up my GC Poly CL deals, yes, but my adult kids wanted CR CL TPV so :confused3

I second that thanks to @jemtx, & thank you too. I’ve been checking regularly for a CR club level for July 4th. I looked yesterday but was busy all day today. I checked after seeing both your posts just now & was able to book the room I wanted. With the AP discount. Yea!

Hmmm. Just saw a video of a recent club level stay at the poly king kamehameha comparing it to the Grands. Looks like the food is sub par but the views are gorgeous

Thanks for sharing that video. I‘m looking for recent info on Poly CL so I was anxious to watch. Unfortunately the constant motion style they used made it too hard for me. But at least I got a sense of the lounge & room layout.

I second that thanks to @jemtx, & thank you too. I’ve been checking regularly for a CR club level for July 4th. I looked yesterday but was busy all day today. I checked after seeing both your posts just now & was able to book the room I wanted. With the AP discount. Yea!

Fun! I did CR CL for 7/4 last year but breaking like a 7 or 8 year WDW 7/4 streak this year with other plans, so a little jealous.

My word of advice on 7/4 (may be repeating something I’ve said around here before) - get to where you want to be early or at least with plenty of time. Elevators are no joke that night.

Yay! Happy for you. July 4th in CL will be great for all the fireworks. 😀
I just looked too and June CR CL open for booking as well. Does anyone know what the non Incredible CL standard view rooms are? There is one offered but doesn’t describe view but says it’s Atrium club.

Does anyone know what the non Incredible CL standard view rooms are?
They all overlook Bay Lake and the pools on that side of the A-Frame. The other view is TPV so only 2 views available at the CR main building. TPV or Bay Lake.

Note: all rooms have the Incredible overlay.

Dave

The non-incredible ones are likely on the 14th floor Tower Club. The description in the website is incorrect I believe.

The non-incredible ones are likely on the 14th floor Tower Club. The description in the website is incorrect I believe.
The pictures show a nice blue and cream color scheme. I think you’re right and the description is incorrect. It also says it fits 4 only and is slightly more money than the standard atrium incredible type room.

I just looked too and June CR CL open for booking as well. Does anyone know what the non Incredible CL standard view rooms are? There is one offered but doesn’t describe view but says it’s Atrium club.
If atrium club is mentioned in the name of the room it’ll be on the 12th floor and have the normal room design. If it just says club ignore the part where it says access to atrium club since it’s incorrect and those are tower club on the 14th. I have a stay coming up in that so haven’t seen the room yet in person, but it’s still incredible themed. It’s just slightly different depending on room type

Fun! I did CR CL for 7/4 last year but breaking like a 7 or 8 year WDW 7/4 streak this year with other plans, so a little jealous.

My word of advice on 7/4 (may be repeating something I’ve said around here before) - get to where you want to be early or at least with plenty of time. Elevators are no joke that night.

Thanks! I actually have Poly CL booked too. Now that I found CR, I think we’ll stay there instead of Poly. As much as I want to see the fireworks from the beach, the rest of the Poly CL experience doesn’t seem that appealing to me. We’ll watch MK fireworks on the 3rd then move to BWI CL & watch Epcot’s on the 4th. We’re not fanatics about fireworks so don’t worry about getting the absolute best view.

Enjoy your new 4th plans!

Quick question; I know that pre-Pandemic you could pay extra to obtain "Club Level" access at Wilderness Lodge even if you were staying in a regular nonCL room. Is that still an option? Anyone tried recently?

So, questions about Standard CR CL. This is tower, yes? Is the sushi nightly?
Is it possible to put my DD21 on 2 rooms so she can access the CL for sushi, (DS20 and his GF staying in the room if it is tower) but sleep in the room with myself and DS11 CL TPV? Is that allowed or frowned upon? I don't want to break any rules, I just know she'll be upset if she misses out on sushi, but I want a room that has the 3rd sleeper and a TPV so I am staying put with my TPV CL room. :)
I obviously wont even attempt if it is not allowed. TIA

They are on the Tower Cl (14th floor aka 13th floor) but they don't list Atrium Club but just say Club.

14th Floor - Tower Club
Standard Room - King - Club Level - TPV only
Standard Room - Club Level - TPV or Standard (Bay Lake view
The pictures show a nice blue and cream color scheme. I think you’re right and the description is incorrect. It also says it fits 4 only and is slightly more money than the standard atrium incredible type room.
There are 3 2xQB rooms on the Tower Floor, and (2) King rooms on the Tower floor. The 2 King rooms are automatically TPV rooms. In the case of the 3 Queen rooms, 2 are TPV and 1 is a Bay Lake view.

Note: You can't book a specific view for the Standard rooms on the Tower Club rooms here are the specific room titles from the Disney reservation site for both Club Levels:

12th Floor Atrium CL
Theme Park View - Atrium Club Level (King or 2xQueen - bed type a request only)
Standard Room - Atrium Club Level - Bay Lake view (King or 2x Queen bed type a request. )

Dave

So, questions about Standard CR CL. This is tower, yes? Is the sushi nightly?
Is it possible to put my DD21 on 2 rooms so she can access the CL for sushi, (DS20 and his GF staying in the room if it is tower) but sleep in the room with myself and DS11 CL TPV? Is that allowed or frowned upon? I don't want to break any rules, I just know she'll be upset if she misses out on sushi, but I want a room that has the 3rd sleeper and a TPV so I am staying put with my TPV CL room. :)
I obviously wont even attempt if it is not allowed. TIA
They did have sushi nightly, and what we had was very tasty and I’m glad they offered it, but I also don’t know that I would go through the hassle of that just for the sushi.

Maybe someone has a picture, but I thought they just had 3 rolls out - some kind of veggie roll, and then maybe a California roll and a shrimp roll. You could help yourself to a piece(s) of the roll and then they had the usual accoutrements for it in bowls. It was very nice, but not anything that I would say would be worth any effort.

ETA - @2vets shared a picture back a few pages in post 40,192 from her trip on May 1st.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter