Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

I recommend children's Dramamine. It's a chewable (so fast acting) lower dose. My wife sometimes gets a little nausea from certain rides and will chew one if she starts feeling it. When we rode GOTG two weeks ago she took one afterwards and we went on to ride Remy, which bothers her much more. I normally do ok on most rides, but GOTG did affect me a bit - more of a dizziness than a stomach thing (reminded me of the spins from drinking too much back in the day).
Thanks. I didn’t know they had a children's version. I might bring it on the trip & carry it just in case.

Last edited:
This table is the most plain and ugly thing . The chair on the left also almost as bad . If you need an extra you get a desk chair . The std king tower room bath was nice , balcony huge but the room was so not inviting . Could have been a perfect trip except the lack of seating was not comfortable . I really enjoyed the room on Atrium floor.

I have stayed in many recently remodeled rooms : CSR gdt , poly, wl, AKL , yc etc . All of those rooms are interesting and comfortable . I can’t go over the total misstep with this room . Apparently it bugs me cause I keep talking about it 😂

Ok rant over .

I was thinking about why trip was so good . Having a great view helps . I am questioning my gv room cl at poly. If I can’t see the castle will I be happy? I’ll keep stalking and maybe get lucky . Also I am going to request lagoon side . The few rooms 1st floor are GV due to bushes in the way .

Attachments

• A357C36F-62B3-4DEC-9102-DAC7CD4774C2.jpeg
    A357C36F-62B3-4DEC-9102-DAC7CD4774C2.jpeg
    52.6 KB · Views: 62
That is an odd chair.
This table is the most plain and ugly thing . The chair on the left also almost as bad . If you need an extra you get a desk chair . The std king tower room bath was nice , balcony huge but the room was so not inviting . Could have been a perfect trip except the lack of seating was not comfortable . I really enjoyed the room on Atrium floor.

I have stayed in many recently remodeled rooms : CSR gdt , poly, wl, AKL , yc etc . All of those rooms are interesting and comfortable . I can’t go over the total misstep with this room . Apparently it bugs me cause I keep talking about it 😂

Ok rant over .

I was thinking about why trip was so good . Having a great view helps . I am questioning my gv room cl at poly. If I can’t see the castle will I be happy? I’ll keep stalking and maybe get lucky . Also I am going to request lagoon side . The few rooms 1st floor are GV due to bushes in the way .
that is an odd chair.

Excited for our return to BWI CL this Friday! It’s been a few years. Last trip to WDW was 2018 and we stayed at the Poly. Booked a Deluxe room for this trip. Staying BWI for 4 nights, 2 nights on Galactic Starcruiser and our last night is at AKL CL, which is new to us. Looking forward to Sunday CL at BWI but I think we may have missed the days of the omelette stations.
I will be there starting tomorrow (Wednesday) through next Tuesday, all by myself! I'm looking forward to the brunch as well, I got to experience it pre-covid on my check out day before switching resorts, and really wished I had stayed there one more night so I didn't feel like I needed to dash out to be out of my room in time. If you see a lady constantly alone, that's me, feel free to say hi :)

I will be there starting tomorrow (Wednesday) through next Tuesday, all by myself! I'm looking forward to the brunch as well, I got to experience it pre-covid on my check out day before switching resorts, and really wished I had stayed there one more night so I didn't feel like I needed to dash out to be out of my room in time. If you see a lady constantly alone, that's me, feel free to say hi :)
If you have time, could you please take a picture of the Recreation Calendar for me, please? I’d really appreciate it! Thank you and have fun!!!

I’ll be calling out to every person sitting alone “are you Sarah?” And my husband, king of the dad jokes will add “you slay”. Seriously, I will look for you! We love taking our time during breakfast. Two adults with a 16 year old son who is taller than us.

Ok rant over .

I have stayed on both concierge floors a few times and love the 14th floor lounge since it is so private. However, if you are looking for room comfort unless you can afford to book one of the suites forget about it. I have had both the king bed room and the queen. Both sparce on seating and always seems like an after thought. I was told when I asked one time that the reason it is so sparce is that it is not really a stand alone room but an attached bedroom for the suite next door. Still not sure why if you have that extra person they would not want a couch or a better set up. You have the room so make it better lol.

I think I have a love/hate thing with the couches and cushy chairs. They are great for lounging/chilling, not so great for eating as you have to sort of hunch over to eat.
I agree with you about the low tables and cushy chairs. They just don't make sense in an area where most people are grabbing some food and then heading out for the day.

For a split stay trip with a different resort FOLLOWING a stay at Club Level Contemporary, when does access START and END for the lounge? We are flying down to Florida and arrive at MCO by 9am on our arrival day. We plan to head straight to Contemporary. I realize the room might not be ready... but could we still "check in" and use the lounge? Similarly to checking it... is breakfast still allowed in the morning before checking out?

For a split stay trip with a different resort FOLLOWING a stay at Club Level Contemporary, when does access START and END for the lounge? We are flying down to Florida and arrive at MCO by 9am on our arrival day. We plan to head straight to Contemporary. I realize the room might not be ready... but could we still "check in" and use the lounge? Similarly to checking it... is breakfast still allowed in the morning before checking out?
Access begins when the lounge opens on arrival day and runs till it closes on departure day even on split stays
You’d get access to both on change day, if both are CL
Though you’d likely have band issues in one place or another and need staff to help give you access in some cases

Access begins when the lounge opens on arrival day and runs till it closes on departure day even on split stays
You’d get access to both on change day, if both are CL
Though you’d likely have band issues in one place or another and need staff to help give you access in some cases
Great! Thanks for the quick response.

I found some pics of the offerings for the Tower Club-CR—can anyone link reviews/pics from the Atruim Club @ CR?
Thanks.

2A0817C5-DEB9-449E-AFA4-5B7F3B26A04E.png

Can anyone provide any details on this room for me?

Which floor?

Room review?

Chances of getting theme park view?

Last edited:
View attachment 673426

Can anyone provide any details on this room for me?

Which floor?

Room review?

Chances of getting theme park view?

That is Tower Club, 14th floor. There are two of them, 4911 and 4912. Both are theme park view.

Disney’s website is terrible - that pic is from two renovations ago. They have been recently renovated.

If you search my posts and “Tower Club” you’ll find my review and pics from a few months ago. I’ll try to look it up later as well.

Hope that helps!

That is Tower Club, 14th floor. There are two of them, 4911 and 4912. Both are theme park view.

Disney’s website is terrible - that pic is from two renovations ago. They have been recently renovated.

If you search my posts and “Tower Club” you’ll find my review and pics from a few months ago. I’ll try to look it up later as well.

Hope that helps!

That room only has room for 2 people,right? There is no couch/daybed? Just 1 king?

p.s. have you stayed Atruim club lately or just Tower?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter