Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

I am so torn over BW or WL!
We are doing a short trip in Sept, 2 nights at the new GF studios and then one night BW CL but I keep thinking about switching to WL CL.

BWV is our fav resort, mainly for the easy walk into Epcot but this trip is no parks anyways, and the rooms on the Inn side are so dated- we just stayed in January.
I do love sitting out on the Boardwalk and we have plans for bfast at Trattoria al Forno either way.

The price is pretty much the same, WL is just a few dollars more as those rooms are only about 10% off while BW is 25%. - also making me lean towards keeping BW as it is a better deal and I am hoping the CL add on comes back to WL some day.

I just haven't been able to find much info on the BW CL offerings. There seems to be much more videos out there on WL - although everyone here seems to rave about the service at BW.
I’m not huge into sea food, I like shrimp and scallops but not clams, mussels, salmon and I do see a lot of that at BW.

Do both keep the bubbly out all day? The real deciding factor lol

Which would you choose??

We are doing a short trip in Sept, 2 nights at the new GF studios and then one night BW CL but I keep thinking about switching to WL CL.

BWV is our fav resort, mainly for the easy walk into Epcot but this trip is no parks anyways, and the rooms on the Inn side are so dated- we just stayed in January.
I do love sitting out on the Boardwalk and we have plans for bfast at Trattoria al Forno either way.

The price is pretty much the same, WL is just a few dollars more as those rooms are only about 10% off while BW is 25%. - also making me lean towards keeping BW as it is a better deal and I am hoping the CL add on comes back to WL some day.

I just haven't been able to find much info on the BW CL offerings. There seems to be much more videos out there on WL - although everyone here seems to rave about the service at BW.
I’m not huge into sea food, I like shrimp and scallops but not clams, mussels, salmon and I do see a lot of that at BW.

Which would you choose??
I don’t love the BW CL set-up and an overall no-go for me until they update the rooms. WL CL is my favorite - given the recent room refurb, it’s a no-brainer.

The first page of this thread has links to recent CL offering pics from the various deluxes. Check out the boardwalk section on page 1. Good luck deciding.

Which would you choose??
There’s been salmon but no other seafood at BWI (we’ve had 2 back to back 10 day apart trips, here now)

I’m not counting on the WL CL add on ever returning. I’ll love to be wrong, we used it all the time.

Poly Club Level-arriving next Friday for the first visit in 3 years. Can anyone comment recent food offerings? Thank you!

Watched ewp and whatever the fireworks are called lol from the balcony last night. I keep thinks harmonious but that’s Epcot. 😂

The seating is amazing on 14th floor CR. So comfy and spacious! We have friends visiting tonight to watch. I asked and they are allowed in our room. 👍

I’ll try to get pix. Last night I was just enjoying it all 🥰

Credit where credit is due, Poly CL Mousekeeping has been excellent this trip. For a “few hours in the park then back to the resort” style like ours, coming back at 1-2 to a clean room is fantastic and that has been the case these few days. Mousekeeping staffing on the floors seems enhanced from what I recall pre-Covid - many carts and CMs.

I do miss the familiar faces that we had gotten to know over the years pre-Covid. Some had really become special parts of our trips. I hope they are happy and healthy, whatever Disney or retirement has brought to them.

Although the new Mousekeeping CMs have been wonderful and so friendly. Pretty impressed relative to recent WDW resort stays frankly.

Which would you choose??
Added more info, tonight there was shrimp
So from what I’ve seen it appears they’ll have s seafood and non seafood choice, along with a more basic pasta each night
Basic pasta is stuff like Alfredo, Mac and cheese, chicken Alfredo, etc

Bubbly is not all day. Not out till dinner but is available if you ask
It is out from dinner till dessert

Excited for our return to BWI CL this Friday! It’s been a few years. Last trip to WDW was 2018 and we stayed at the Poly. Booked a Deluxe room for this trip. Staying BWI for 4 nights, 2 nights on Galactic Starcruiser and our last night is at AKL CL, which is new to us. Looking forward to Sunday CL at BWI but I think we may have missed the days of the omelette stations.

Excited for our return to BWI CL this Friday! It’s been a few years. Last trip to WDW was 2018 and we stayed at the Poly. Booked a Deluxe room for this trip. Staying BWI for 4 nights, 2 nights on Galactic Starcruiser and our last night is at AKL CL, which is new to us. Looking forward to Sunday CL at BWI but I think we may have missed the days of the omelette stations.
Yeah, omelettes are gone.
Waffles on Sundays

Please take pics or notes on current offerings! We go in September and I’d love to hear your report! We will be there on a Sunday as well!!

Staff really has been great here ! Just finishing packing up so needed a goodbye beverage!

We have GotG Again! Number 7!

Then we need to be back for our bags and airport departure. That dd squeezed in a 2:25 ILL🤔👍🤣

345 we leave !

We really had a great trip ! Love these larger balconies!

Attachments

• 6CCE5FD5-788F-41D4-BCDD-EA063CF1674C.jpeg
    6CCE5FD5-788F-41D4-BCDD-EA063CF1674C.jpeg
    90.5 KB · Views: 18
We’re going to be staying club level at beach club June 9-12, we‘ve done CL twice, both as surprise upgrades. its probably been 10years since we stayed club level at beach club, I’m so excited to be going back!

one question I have, I know they have soda and water in the club lounge, do they have sparkling water or club soda? Just wondering if I need to pack some

In random YC news, they replaced the lounge carpet overnight a few days ago. The prior carpet had more of a pattern/design/theme to it, this is just basic blue. I was noticing some decent stains/rougher spots the day before so seemed like it was time...and sure enough the next morning all new. Although sometimes I think carpets with patterns/major contrasts help hide little droppings better. This was 8:29am so 1.5 hours into breakfast service and you can already see the inevitable CL service crumbs around.

1653941905564.jpeg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter