Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Good morning CL groupies 💕 here was a sample of BWI breakfast AND I did hear someone ask fir a mimosa and they brought her one 😀 for those of you who asked yesterday. They also had different pastries today than yesterday but I didn’t get any pictures sorry . Sorry I have no idea why the picture is sideways it’s not on my phone ??
You are getting good at this. Thank you for the info gathering. pooh: :wizard:

The keen ears of listening for a mimosa order...

I can come back and rotate them if you just want to post as is and not mess with it. Sometimes it’s hard to stop and think about it while vacationing. :-)

Curious, have you been getting daily mouse keeping while at BWI CL?
Yes please rotate them if you can , thanks .
when we checked in they asked if we wanted trash and towels every day and we said yes and still hadn’t gotten any so our trash is overflowing now. When we left this morning for HS I asked if they could just take out trash please and she said yes and called someone .

Yes please rotate them if you can , thanks .
when we checked in they asked if we wanted trash and towels every day and we said yes and still hadn’t gotten any so our trash is overflowing now. When we left this morning for HS I asked if they could just take out trash please and she said yes and called someone .

I fixed your posts where applicable over the last few days above. :thumbsup2

Thanks for the housekeeping report.

Enjoy the rest of your BWI CL stay. :goodvibes

AKV-CL: checked in yesterday.
- Delighted to get one of the only two studios on the 6th floor, right next to the lounge. Only the pool view side is open on the 6th floor. Room was ready early. We could see it being cleaned while we waited in the lounge enjoying sangria.
View attachment 607360

-Welcome package scaled way back. One white chocolate bar and a welcome letter providing lounge hours provided for the whole room.
View attachment 607361
- Gone is the CHAI (Afternoon Tea)
-and-
Noticeably scaled back is the KISIKUSIKU (Twilight Offerings). There were no soups and quite light on the buffet appetizers. The hors d'oeuvres station was set up serving two hot items, which tasted excellent; but it was manned by untrained staff, one girl exclaiming as she passed by us that she didn’t know why she was having to do it. She didn’t know how to do it. Six staff at the station trying to get things started in the beginning.
-Wine station was initially set out with left over opened bottles that ran out quickly and too slowly replaced.
-Perplexing comments by a staff member cleaning our dishes about what we were eating-made me feel like that cashier who has to comment on your items at the check out lane. I wondered if she thought I was over-indulging.
-Lounge staff are very good at clearing plates, so don’t everyone leave the table at once to go get more food. We made that mistake to come back to have to stop them from clearing off our whole table.

- Had to approach a staff member to request mimosas this A.M. and, while accommodating, it seemed like it was not her very real pleasure for her to do so. No guests were getting mimosas if they didn’t request them; and we were the first to ask, so there were only 5 individuals, including ourselves, who received one in the course of time we were in the lounge this morning. The table beside us only requested after seeing us get ours.

- Staff. Much of the staff at this time seem either green, slightly awkward, and/or nervous, except for the Chef and the lady who appears to be the manager. She is very hands on and visible during lounge hours.

We are enjoying our stay and nothing so far is so off-putting as to warrant complaint or prevent our return.
When I was there opening weekend they had many cms from other resorts. Each cl does things differently so it can be confusing for them.

Also my only other akl cl trip a chef served the hot appetizers yet for some reason they don't appear to be doing this now.

As they move cms back to their original resorts there will be new hires coming in and training is apparently , as you go.

We had to request mimosas but the staff for our stay they were great about it.

Hope you enjoy the rest of your stay. :)

AKV-CL: checked in yesterday.
- Delighted to get one of the only two studios on the 6th floor, right next to the lounge. Only the pool view side is open on the 6th floor. Room was ready early. We could see it being cleaned while we waited in the lounge enjoying sangria.
View attachment 607360

-Welcome package scaled way back. One white chocolate bar and a welcome letter providing lounge hours provided for the whole room.
View attachment 607361
- Gone is the CHAI (Afternoon Tea)
-and-
Noticeably scaled back is the KISIKUSIKU (Twilight Offerings). There were no soups and quite light on the buffet appetizers. The hors d'oeuvres station was set up serving two hot items, which tasted excellent; but it was manned by untrained staff, one girl exclaiming as she passed by us that she didn’t know why she was having to do it. She didn’t know how to do it. Six staff at the station trying to get things started in the beginning.
-Wine station was initially set out with left over opened bottles that ran out quickly and too slowly replaced.
-Perplexing comments by a staff member cleaning our dishes about what we were eating-made me feel like that cashier who has to comment on your items at the check out lane. I wondered if she thought I was over-indulging.
-Lounge staff are very good at clearing plates, so don’t everyone leave the table at once to go get more food. We made that mistake to come back to have to stop them from clearing off our whole table.

- Had to approach a staff member to request mimosas this A.M. and, while accommodating, it seemed like it was not her very real pleasure for her to do so. No guests were getting mimosas if they didn’t request them; and we were the first to ask, so there were only 5 individuals, including ourselves, who received one in the course of time we were in the lounge this morning. The table beside us only requested after seeing us get ours.

- Staff. Much of the staff at this time seem either green, slightly awkward, and/or nervous, except for the Chef and the lady who appears to be the manager. She is very hands on and visible during lounge hours.

We are enjoying our stay and nothing so far is so off-putting as to warrant complaint or prevent our return.

So wait, they only have 2 out of the 5 possible room combos open on the 6th floor? Is the other side roped off, are they doing refurb? Just curious about this. I think you always have had to ask for mimosas in the morning, I cant ever remember being offered one and we've stayed there more times than I can count. Sounds like they do have some new CMs up there so hopefully they'll get the swing of things soon. Thanks for the update.

We missed dinner my aunt said it was wonderful there was a chef . Short ribs, salmon, and the beef Mac and cheese . A few other things I forget I’m sorry . Hopefully tomorrow night I make dinner . Here is the dessert stuff. People are pouring their own .

View attachment 607365

View attachment 607366

View attachment 607367

View attachment 607368

Looks like BWI stepped up their dessert game, that has always been their weakest service. Thank you for all of the updates, hoping for some discounts soon so we can book this again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter