Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

I’m not complaining here, just talking out loud more than anything, and a little tongue in cheek hyperbole. Just laughing at the situation.

Thinking about 50th - I feel less ‘in control’ of this trip than I have with Disney in awhile. So many new things - early park entry, deluxe late hours, ROTR standby, two new nighttime shows, a new EWP tag, 50th merchandise, new restaurants/dining packages (all of which I either missed when they opened for reservations or botched the execution), probably a lot more I’m forgetting.

Sort of feel overwhelmed, and I’d like to think I generally have a good handle on the latest Disney things!

Oh well, it’ll be a fun ride at least!
I don’t even go again until the end of January and I’m feeling overwhelmed, I can only imagine what those of you going right now feel like! I’ve gone so many times since reopening, I could plan the trip with my eyes closed almost, I knew what to expect but now I feel so lost. I’m taking my dad, who has only ever been twice, once with his high school when MK was the only park in the 70’s, and once when his churches choir was in the candlelight processional. I thought I knew where I wanted to eat, now I have no clue, no more BG for rise so have to deal with all that and the pay to play Genie+ stuff. I’ve got time to figure it out, but goodness, some of y’all have been thrown to the wolves with some of this.

FWIW, I noticed Disney has now added even more of the GF suites to their website, including the Disney Suite (not sure if this is the Walt Disney or Roy Disney Suite, or maybe could be either?), and Victorian Suite. Used to have to call for those.

I think pretty much every GF room type is now bookable online, except the few 2Q Deluxe rooms scattered around.

FWIW, I noticed Disney has now added even more of the GF suites to their website, including the Disney Suite (not sure if this is the Walt Disney or Roy Disney Suite, or maybe could be either?), and Victorian Suite. Used to have to call for those.

I think pretty much every GF room type is now bookable online, except the few 2Q Deluxe rooms scattered around.
Sugar loaf suites with club level access ! So maybe SL back soon too!

I’m not complaining here, just talking out loud more than anything, and a little tongue in cheek hyperbole. Just laughing at the situation.

Thinking about 50th - I feel less ‘in control’ of this trip than I have with Disney in awhile. So many new things - early park entry, deluxe late hours, ROTR standby, two new nighttime shows, a new EWP tag, 50th merchandise, new restaurants/dining packages (all of which I either missed when they opened for reservations or botched the execution), probably a lot more I’m forgetting.

Sort of feel overwhelmed, and I’d like to think I generally have a good handle on the latest Disney things!

Oh well, it’ll be a fun ride at least!

I'm with you on all this. The 60 day reservations were painful - and it took weeks of constant searching to finally get what we wanted. All the new places opening up and the news helped fill the 'planning void' and gave me something to do and be extra excited about. - there are lots of people canceling their new reservations, so you still have hope there! Seeing lots of Steakhouse 71 cancellations on the board and even a Space 220 and California Grill.
But the no Fastpass or Genie+ is painful for me, hours getting earlier and earlier (I'm going to miss rope drop twice due to logistics and how earlier the parks are opening now); ROTR changes I'm very scared of. I honestly hate lines, and am hoping the deluxe late hours offer some relief to the lines without Fastpass during the day. I really really wish we'd have Genie+ on the 1st, mess or not.
Where to stand to watch the new shows is another one, hearing lots of concerns about view position for both of them. I'm afraid Disney has really made a limited 'prime viewing' location for both.

We get to share a lot of information with folks who come after us to help them plan their trips - that's kinda cool in itself.

They probably not show up until SL opening date announced?

Side note: early morning for guests starts 9/26!

Harmonious added 2 nights 9/29 &30..

What’s gonna be announced today?
I love the surprise announcements, but I have to say, at this point I feel like I've entirely lost control of my 9/30-10/6 trip and have no idea what I'm doing. Fortunately I'm okay with just throwing up my hands and "winging it".

1. Early entry - I think it's a half hour before park open?? Even on 10/1? I don't really know.
2. Steakhouse71 - Got that. (But for a date that now doesn't work for me) - Fail
3. Space220 - Fail
4. Enchantment Dessert Party - Got that. Win!
5. Harmonious Dinner - Nope.
6. Deluxe extended hours - Yes! they're on the calendar!
7. Genie - I cannot imagine that this is going to drop before 10/1 opening weekend. CMs are in training for it now. If it does drop, I'm going to laugh.

I love the surprise announcements, but I have to say, at this point I feel like I've entirely lost control of my 9/30-10/6 trip and have no idea what I'm doing. Fortunately I'm okay with just throwing up my hands and "winging it".

1. Early entry - I think it's a half hour before park open?? Even on 10/1? I don't really know.
2. Steakhouse71 - Got that. (But for a date that now doesn't work for me) - Fail
3. Space220 - Fail
4. Enchantment Dessert Party - Got that. Win!
5. Harmonious Dinner - Nope.
6. Deluxe extended hours - Yes! they're on the calendar!
7. Genie - I cannot imagine that this is going to drop before 10/1 opening weekend. CMs are in training for it now. If it does drop, I'm going to laugh.
1. EE will help I arrive 9/27
2. Got it for lunch 10/1 and I’m staying at CR - a win!
3. Got it for my future SIL
4. Did not need at Cr cl.
5. Wanted - didnt get
6. No help what so ever - I never there a Monday night, rarely a Wednesday.
7. Dd and I have used maxpass , we are ready and hope it drops.

Control? Lost that when we booked 499 days out🤔🤣

Good morning CL groupies 💕 here was a sample of BWI breakfast AND I did hear someone ask fir a mimosa and they brought her one 😀 for those of you who asked yesterday. They also had different pastries today than yesterday but I didn’t get any pictures sorry . Sorry I have no idea why the picture is sideways it’s not on my phone ??

Last edited by a moderator:
Good morning CL groupies 💕 here was a sample of BWI breakfast AND I did hear someone ask fir a mimosa and they brought her one 😀 for those of you who asked yesterday. They also had different pastries today than yesterday but I didn’t get any pictures sorry . Sorry I have no idea why the picture is sideways it’s not on my phone ??
Thank you!
I take pictures with home button on right and they load straight. Holding phone home on bottom, pix sideways FYI.

That’s my favorite. I have std poly 12/2-5 and hoping to change it !
Fingers crossed!

that was our hope for our mid-November trip, but that is fading fast so we booked Polynesian DVC with points. Also no discounts so another reason to use the DVC points. We cancelled DVC trip in Feb to get the points for Nov, but have that trip covered with WL Club anyway. Sounds crazy, yes.

That looks good! I’m excited about the scrambled eggs too lol! I always forget to take the pictures with my phone sideways like @trishadono was talking about so I do the other thing people have told me to do which is to edit the photo and rotate it completely around which for some reason makes the picture post straight lol! Thanks for keeping the pictures coming!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter