Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Hi - we are at the BC now. So far it’s exceeded our expectations. We haven’t stayed here for a few years and have been missing it. No ones bands worked when we checked in for some reason. We had to bring all of our bands out to them to update or fix or whatever they did. We each brought 3 so it took a while. It looked like others were having similar issues. But they work fine now.

The offerings are much better than on our last trip here in 2014. We are really happy with them. In the evenings they have a few kinds of wine, 4 types of beer and a sangria. Ice cream available around the clock! That’s been a big hit with us.

We can text stone harbor club any questions. We’ve used it a couple times and they’ve been very responsive. It’s been a great trip with excellent food. Loving it so far! Let me know if you have any questions.
Do you remember if ice cream was the only thing available 24/7? How about coffee and soda?

Would you be able to tell me a little about the alcohol in the lounge? I'm wondering what times of day is alcohol available, and which alcohol is self-serve vs. cast member served? For the cast member-served alcohol, do you need to find a cast member and request the drinks? And do cast members just rattle off the options to you, or do they have a cart or something like that they bring out to you for you to make your selection? Lastly, are even coffee and sodas off-limits when the area is roped off? Thank you for your help.

Alcohol is available any time of day, 7am-10pm. For evening apps, beer/wine is displayed in the lounge with a CM attendant - just tell them what you want. All other times it is upon request. Between CMs cleaning, setting up, etc, there is generally always someone around - within reason. Options are pretty limited so a simple “what kind of beer do you have” or “what kind of red do you have” is generally going to be how you find out what is available (unless out during evening apps as mentioned above).

The coffee area and soda fridge remains accessible at all points during the day, even in between services.

The fridge is also stocked overnight and accessible, however the coffee/Nespresso machine is turned off overnight.

Hope that helps.

So that's the latest from YC CL. We're quite fond of YC CL and very much enjoy everything it has to offer - great CMs who seem to genuinely care / take interest in their guests, solid lounge offerings, clean/crisp rooms - and you can't beat the access to EP and DHS... which is becoming more useful to us as the kids are getting older / we're out at night more. Happy to answer any questions!

Thank you for the awesome pics and review @GADisneyDad14! Brings back memories of our stays during the summer and how much I long to get back there... I'm so happy your family ended up loving the Epcot resort area as much as we did :) .

So I consider myself a REGULAR here on the cl thread,

I have GF RPC in 2 weeks for DH and I for our 25th.

Then I’m taking dd and her bf for pres weekend , I liked the space of CSR deluxe suite so I booked RR 1 bedroom with the Disney visa discount,

Then my ta said she had TPV at CR for my birthday, (Easter weekend too). So I booked that and CG for my Bday dinner 11th.

Then today I booked CCV with pin code my son got for memorial weekend for me , dh, Ds, dd and bf. That 2 bedroom villa will be nice!

I wish I could do cl next year but the prices are insane! My AP ends in June so I have those trips booked.

After that I may just do 1 or 2 short trips, maybe. I always felt lucky I usually got to go where I wanted but the prices are just not worth what you get,

So sad. I have a few friends from here also doing the same. 700-1000 a nite is just a lot. A few years ago I did Cr atrium for 348 etc. how did it triple in 5 years?

Hope y’all get what you want when you book . Life is short so do what you can. I can say I never regretted anything I’ve spent at Disney. ❤

Just wish I could book what I used to. 🙄

Awww that was bitter sweet to read. I'm always sad to see things change/end, and I know how we share that mutual love for Disney. I think I've told you that we're in a similar situation....first time in 16 years that I didn't renew our AP's when they ended in July. 1) the cost went up so much, and 2) we just can't go as often as I'd like to make the APs worth it. Now if Disney would do something out of the ordinary and offer a DEAL on APs, then I would probably dive right in.

Those are some great trips you have booked :) . If I do end up getting new APs, we'll most likely try to scoot down to Disney over Easter weekend, though I have nothing booked yet. I do have the New Year's Eve time frame booked, but it's not looking promising we'll go. I have a split stay at GD tower CL and then moving to Riviera for a few nights.

One thing that I always enjoy about YC is how "nice" everything looks. The lounge is usually quite clean, dishes nicely labeled/presented. It's not over the top, but it's presented with some level of care. It's an "easy" space to navigate, find plates, etc.

I agree ;).

Thanks, that’s the only cl I have not done,:) YET

Hope you are able to try it on a future trip.....it really is a nice CL :goodvibes.

I have a few friends from here also doing the same. 700-1000 a nite is just a lot. A few years ago I did Cr atrium for 348 etc. how did it triple in 5 years?

Hope y’all get what you want when you book . Life is short so do what you can. I can say I never regretted anything I’ve spent at Disney. ❤

I hear ya on the rates, they are getting crazy expensive! We're booked the weekend before Christmas at WL CL. I love the WL (especially at Christmas), but CR CL has been on my list to try and the AP discount is 20% vs the 10% I usually see. Even at that discount, it would be $645 more (total) for the 4 nights than WL CL. I keep toying between the savings staying at WL and my desire to try CR CL because I know if I make the change, WL CL will be gone with slim to none chance of changing back should I want to :(.

Awww that was bitter sweet to read. I'm always sad to see things change/end, and I know how we share that mutual love for Disney. I think I've told you that we're in a similar situation....first time in 16 years that I didn't renew our AP's when they ended in July. 1) the cost went up so much, and 2) we just can't go as often as I'd like to make the APs worth it. Now if Disney would do something out of the ordinary and offer a DEAL on APs, then I would probably dive right in.

Those are some great trips you have booked :) . If I do end up getting new APs, we'll most likely try to scoot down to Disney over Easter weekend, though I have nothing booked yet. I do have the New Year's Eve time frame booked, but it's not looking promising we'll go. I have a split stay at GD tower CL and then moving to Riviera for a few nights.
I just did GD cl and have RR booked! We think alike.

Hey come for Easter! Ill be at CR. My bday 4/11 and Easter is 4/12!

Mine and DD's expired in June and literally purchased the day before the AP price increased. So instead of getting her bf a 4day ticket I got the Sams Club rate which was close to the old rate. Thats why dd and I are doing pres. weekend. Need to get my monies worth!

I looked again and with the pin I can get 1 room rpc or a 3 room size villa. With 5 adults I needed the villa. Besides, you don't pay extra adult fee for villas and having 3 added is $$$.

Fingers crossed you come down for Easter!

Reactions: TJA
I agree ;).

Hope you are able to try it on a future trip.....it really is a nice CL :goodvibes.

I hear ya on the rates, they are getting crazy expensive! We're booked the weekend before Christmas at WL CL. I love the WL (especially at Christmas), but CR CL has been on my list to try and the AP discount is 20% vs the 10% I usually see. Even at that discount, it would be $645 more (total) for the 4 nights than WL CL. I keep toying between the savings staying at WL and my desire to try CR CL because I know if I make the change, WL CL will be gone with slim to none chance of changing back should I want to :(.
I did CR cl in 2018 because the AP discount my week was the same as at GF. I was so surprised and booked it right away.

I did WL cl for Tgiving last year. You are the star in your own HallMark Christmas movie lol.

Hi, Everyone! We were thinking about bringing the club level staff some chocolate candies in a sealed box from a local candy company in our home state. Do you think that is OK? What is the best way to do that - with a nice thank you card from us? We just want to let the staff know that we appreciate them with a little treat.

Hi, Everyone! We were thinking about bringing the club level staff some chocolate candies in a sealed box from a local candy company in our home state. Do you think that is OK? What is the best way to do that - with a nice thank you card from us? We just want to let the staff know that we appreciate them with a little treat.
Yep. We bring the BWI staff boxes of mini Moon Pies (they are made in our home town) every trip. I just give it to them when we arrive. They know they are from us and actually, anticipate refilling the box each time they see we are coming.

Alcohol is available any time of day, 7am-10pm. For evening apps, beer/wine is displayed in the lounge with a CM attendant - just tell them what you want. All other times it is upon request. Between CMs cleaning, setting up, etc, there is generally always someone around - within reason. Options are pretty limited so a simple “what kind of beer do you have” or “what kind of red do you have” is generally going to be how you find out what is available (unless out during evening apps as mentioned above).

The coffee area and soda fridge remains accessible at all points during the day, even in between services.

The fridge is also stocked overnight and accessible, however the coffee/Nespresso machine is turned off overnight.

Hope that helps.

I just wanted to add that, when we were at YC CL in August, I asked whether we might be able to get ice cream after 10:00 when we came back from the parks because I didn't think it would keep in the room fridge. The CM winked at me and said go ahead and, if there is ice cream in the freezer, take what we'd like when we'd like. I am not one to break rules and wouldn't have gone past the rope except that the CM said it was okay. I think my nephew ended up getting some chocolate ice cream around midnight. YMMV.

Yep. We bring the BWI staff boxes of mini Moon Pies (they are made in our home town) every trip. I just give it to them when we arrive. They know they are from us and actually, anticipate refilling the box each time they see we are coming.
I just sent a box of Sarris chocolates with my niece and her new husband for the CL team at BWI. They're on their honeymoon and I know Lene's husband is from Pittsburgh. When we were chatting back in August she said she always stops at Sarris when she's visiting her in-laws.

I forgot to note that AKL CL is playing with the idea of offering certain, Kilimanjaro Club-specific mixed drinks now. I’m not sure how on board all of the CMs are with this idea, but they have started offering a “Pride Rock” cocktail, for example, alongside the standard offerings. We were the lucky recipients of some “taste testing” as well ;). I hope that this becomes a thing!

I forgot to note that AKL CL is playing with the idea of offering certain, Kilimanjaro Club-specific mixed drinks now. I’m not sure how on board all of the CMs are with this idea, but they have started offering a “Pride Rock” cocktail, for example, alongside the standard offerings. We were the lucky recipients of some “taste testing” as well ;). I hope that this becomes a thing!

Like, a real cocktail? Something other than champagne and juice? Yes please.

Hope that helps.
Thank you so much! This was very helpful.

Only caught dessert service one evening, but it seemed pretty consistent with past stays. With Epcot, DHS, and the Boardwalk all so close, I find we're never really around much for this service when we stay at the EP resorts - which is different than how we feel at, say, a MK resort.

I think dessert is the weakest link in the YC offerings. For a couple of months last year, there were some great additions. Those mini hot apple pies & the Mickey ear chocolate moose were soo good. But seems we’re back to standard cookies & rice krispie treats. Disappointing.

I wish I could do cl next year but the prices are insane! My AP ends in June so I have those trips booked.

After that I may just do 1 or 2 short trips, maybe. I always felt lucky I usually got to go where I wanted but the prices are just not worth what you get,

So sad. I have a few friends from here also doing the same. 700-1000 a nite is just a lot. A few years ago I did Cr atrium for 348 etc. how did it triple in 5 years?

Just wish I could book what I used to. 🙄

I’m glad to see I’m not the only one starting to debate future club level stays. It hit home when I was looking at the prices for our YC CL stay for Easter. It is more than I paid for our RPC stay maybe 6 -7 years ago. I realize Easter prices are higher than our usual May or September stays, but still, it is quite a noticeable difference. We’ll be retiring in a few years & for the first time in our 41 + year marriage, I’ll have to pretend to stick to a budget. :rotfl2: Giving up Club level on most trips seems like a good trade off to keep taking multiple trips a year.

Our APs expired a few weeks ago. I didn’t renew because we have a free dining bounceback in December. I will upgrade those to APs & make 2 trips next year, probably Easter & September. I’ll let those expire but I have vouchers that I bought at the old rate from Sam’s Club. I plan to save those to use those sometime late in 2021 to get us thru the 50th. By the end of that, we’ll both be retired. Gives me a couple of years to see how things are going price wise & where we’ll go from there.

But I’m with you: I wish I could keep booking what I used to!

I think dessert is the weakest link in the YC offerings. For a couple of months last year, there were some great additions. Those mini hot apple pies & the Mickey ear chocolate moose were soo good. But seems we’re back to standard cookies & rice krispie treats. Disappointing.

I’m glad to see I’m not the only one starting to debate future club level stays. It hit home when I was looking at the prices for our YC CL stay for Easter. It is more than I paid for our RPC stay maybe 6 -7 years ago. I realize Easter prices are higher than our usual May or September stays, but still, it is quite a noticeable difference. We’ll be retiring in a few years & for the first time in our 41 + year marriage, I’ll have to pretend to stick to a budget. :rotfl2: Giving up Club level on most trips seems like a good trade off to keep taking multiple trips a year.

Our APs expired a few weeks ago. I didn’t renew because we have a free dining bounceback in December. I will upgrade those to APs & make 2 trips next year, probably Easter & September. I’ll let those expire but I have vouchers that I bought at the old rate from Sam’s Club. I plan to save those to use those sometime late in 2021 to get us thru the 50th. By the end of that, we’ll both be retired. Gives me a couple of years to see how things are going price wise & where we’ll go from there.

But I’m with you: I wish I could keep booking what I used to!
Pretend to stick to a budget :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

It’s so hard! I’ve been lucky we use our JetBlue card for everything and rack up enough to fly free. Then with the AP that leaves just needing a room. Still, this year was bad enough but next years prices are still higher.

Smart cookie buying those sams for spares for the future! Nice!:thumbsup2

Pretend to stick to a budget :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

It’s so hard! I’ve been lucky we use our JetBlue card for everything and rack up enough to fly free. Then with the AP that leaves just needing a room. Still, this year was bad enough but next years prices are still higher.

Smart cookie buying those sams for spares for the future! Nice!:thumbsup2

Budget & club level don’t go together too well, do they? :laughing:

Smart using the credit card to build up the points! I’m old... from back when you didn’t use credit if you had cash, lol. But I know it works. I just have make a plan & start doing it.

I only bought the 2 AP vouchers. At this point, I wish I had bought more. When I was explaining it to my DH, he actually asked “so could you buy 10 of them to save & use for years”? Ummm, yea, if you have $10,000 to spend right now. :rolleyes:

What's a budget? :confused3 :rotfl2: Budget and Disney don't go together never mind CL. :rotfl2:It is getting very hard to work the Disney math since I retired. We used to do 2 or 3 RPC trips a year for 5-7 days. Now I am lucky to get one in and only for 1-3 nights. With the addition of the new bar and moving the orchestra to the front of the lobby it makes it even harder to justify the price. I do what Trishadono does and use my SWA CC for everything I can so flights are taken care of. We did a lot of renovations on our house this year and I had enough points to get a companion pass so DH flies free for a year. :yay:

focusondisney will you be at the at the YC on Easter? We are staying 2 nights at AKL first then moving to the YC on Easter. When I booked the day AP rates came out I didn't know it was Easter that I was booking, I went with the dates with the lower price. I couldn't believe it when I found that Easter rates were lower than the week after.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter