Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Not new, but it's not something that is every single day. Like most offerings in the CL, the choices change every day. Even if it's subtle changes. But I have had small single swallows of soup, in like a demitasse cup, in the CL. WL will even put them in a stone crock on a warming plate at times.

You know what? As soon as you said "small single swallows" it dawned on me that yes, I've had soup during a few of our stays there as well. :rotfl:The ones that I definitely remember were a chicken corn chowder or something similar that I really liked and some kind of seafood stew.

Thanks for your post, so happy to hear. We will be there in 24 days! Did you put in a room request? It will be just 2 moms and have scheduled our two nights at AKL so that we have a lot of time to enjoy it. Looking forward to coffee and wine on the balcony while we watch the animals.
We did not put in a room request, no.

Is this something new? Only asking because when we were there last November they never offered soup at any time during the day or evening. I'm hoping to snag CL for our trip next December, so that would be a nice treat.
They had a corn chowder and a butternut squash soup there on Sunday at lunch time.

Question to you seasoned CL vets - someone on a Disney monorail resort group posted about how she was supposed to check into the Polynesian today and was told that they had “no room” and moved her to the Grand Flo.

First, i have never heard of this happening at a deluxe but this was a NON club level reservation- has anyone experienced this for a CL reservation?

Have you been moved to a different resort from the one you booked??

Yes, 3 times so far.

We check into the AKL Club part of our trip in 27 days! Will you still be there?

Has any one had any luck requesting the soups of the day from Boma to be brought up to Club? We are having a Boma dinner this trip but it is not on a Wed or Sat and those are the days for my favorite soup rotation.

I stayed at AKL Club in January and messaged DSS about it being our anniversary and asked if it was possible to have some Zebra domes delivered to our room or in the lounge since they are my husband’s favorite and they just offered to order them for me through “Private Dining”.

Not sure if it would have been any different if I made the same request to a CM while there though.

Btw I was able to order a cake sized zebra dome and it was amazing! 🤤

This question is about CSR CL-
We arrive after CL closes. I've already done online check in. We don't get our magic bands until we check in (due to being non-Americans). Are they going to be at the front desk, or can we not get them until the next morning from CL?

Also, if we chose not to go to the front desk for check in, I suppose I could use either my phone or old magic band to open our hotel room door, correct? Does the elevator stop at any floor or do we need to scan something for that too?

We arrive after CL closes. I've already done online check in. We don't get our magic bands until we check in (due to being non-Americans). Are they going to be at the front desk, or can we not get them until the next morning from CL?

Front Desk.

Also, if we chose not to go to the front desk for check in, I suppose I could use either my phone or old magic band to open our hotel room door, correct?

Correct.

Does the elevator stop at any floor or do we need to scan something for that too?

It will stop at any floor without a scan.

Also, if we chose not to go to the front desk for check in, I suppose I could use either my phone or old magic band to open our hotel room door, correct? Does the elevator stop at any floor or do we need to scan something for that too?
Tbh if you’re coming in that late I’d do the normal check in to avoid hassle in the morning when CMs will be busier.

This morning we booked Polynesian Club Level for June 24-30, 2020. It will be our first trip going Club Level, and I'm beyond excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How very exciting!! My first Poly CL stay was last year and it was amazing! Poly is my favorite resort overall and CL didn't disappoint. Hope you have a great trip :wizard:.

The Poly CL is so fun! Great view of the fireworks with the music piped in, too!

I agree :thumbsup2

Should be, poly is my fav!

Mine too ::yes::

I love the Contemporary, however, if I am expecting the Polynesian and get booted to the Contemporary, I'm going to be upset. I would expect an upgrade like Grand Floridian CL.

Were you okay with the change?
CR Tower Club (read: not Atrium Club) is definitely an upgrade. But that doesn’t mean it’s to your taste, you could ask Disney about GF if you find yourself in that situation (I’d be happy to take them up on Tower Club myself). GF RPC is the cream of the crop but I’d be bummed out if they stuck me over in Sugarloaf from Poly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter