Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Headed back to WL CL in a Deluxe room Oct 7-10 for a short visit! Loved our last stay! This time we are in a deluxe room because youngest DD is now 4. I am a little hesitant with the deluxe room since they are not on the 7th floor. Has anyone stayed here and found the trek to the lounge a hassle?

I haven't stayed in a WL CL deluxe room, but I have stayed in other resorts where the lounge is on a different floor from our room (AKL CL) and the only issue I had was not wanting my kids to go alone. We would coordinate trips to the lounge with coming and going to the parks. It wasn't as convenient for going back and forth. Not a huge problem, just required a bit more thought.

I second this - two trips are always better than one :) We absolutely love CBR, great moderate, and it was recently refurbed.

Not a Universal fan (except for Harry Potter), so I wouldn't renew that. And if it can get you into the GF for Christmas, even better!!

What I really want is a villa at the GF! Plenty of space to put up our tree and also the ability to do some holiday baking in the kitchen! :D

Headed to Beach club in less than 2 weeks party: Just wondering if I request bottled water in the lounge, will they have any or should I pack my own? I cannot drink caffeinated or carbonated beverages and really just drink water all the time. I know they are shying away from giving water bottles for parks and that I understand. However, I am a little grossed out about drinking from the refillable water as I have heard about people putting their water bottles that they have put their mouth on right up to the spout, Yuck!!

Looking forward to our first stay in the GF RPC next month. We are planning on bringing some of our favorite adult beverages with us to get into ultimate vacation mode - I'll be bringing a few bottles of my favorite wine, and the BF will bring a bottle of grey goose. Question is about mixers available in the lounge - will they have either red bull or tonic water that we can use? If not, we can go grab some from a nearby grocery store, but I thought it would be nice if we could get it from the lounge instead.

On the same topic, does anyone have a wine list that is offered in the lounge, or know if they have grey goose/other premium vodkas?

Hi! I was wondering, what are the breakfast offerings like? Anything hot? Pictures would be awesome but just a description could give me a good idea :) I'm not looking for a particular resort, just wondering in general if looking into CL would make sense for us. Thanks!
This question pops up quite often. I know the Disney website doesn't give much info. CL is maybe the best Disney and travel secret out there! In addition to the images, check out the 2014 CL thread, as the question was answered in that thread almost every week.

Over time food offerings DO change, but other than oatmeal we've not seen any hot food for breakfast. Grits seem to be a recent addition. We've never seen eggs of any kind (though some folks sat they've had hard boiled eggs.)

If you want bacon. eggs platters, you'd have to go to the food court to get them, or order room service. You could certainly bring your platters to the lounge, and combine with food/drinks from the CL lounge.

Then, once you try the lounge, you may find it is plenty unto itself.

You might also want to try a split stay, just to see what it is like. That's what we did. Booking CL for one night = two days of CL access. You can arrive at the hotel at 7am, park, and access the lounge until midnight (really 10pm for food) the next day. You room likely won't be ready until 4pm, but you can access the lounge.

The kind of big consideration is whether you take an afternoon break. Before CL, we mostly didn't. With CL, we mostly do. (or get back before ten pm for desserts.)

This question pops up quite often. I know the Disney website doesn't give much info. CL is maybe the best Disney and travel secret out there! In addition to the images, check out the 2014 CL thread, as the question was answered in that thread almost every week.

Over time food offerings DO change, but other than oatmeal we've not seen any hot food for breakfast. Grits seem to be a recent addition. We've never seen eggs of any kind (though some folks sat they've had hard boiled eggs.)

If you want bacon. eggs platters, you'd have to go to the food court to get them, or order room service. You could certainly bring your platters to the lounge, and combine with food/drinks from the CL lounge.

Then, once you try the lounge, you may find it is plenty unto itself.

You might also want to try a split stay, just to see what it is like. That's what we did. Booking CL for one night = two days of CL access. You can arrive at the hotel at 7am, park, and access the lounge until midnight (really 10pm for food) the next day. You room likely won't be ready until 4pm, but you can access the lounge.

The kind of big consideration is whether you take an afternoon break. Before CL, we mostly didn't. With CL, we mostly do. (or get back before ten pm for desserts.)
Thanks for taking the time to write me such a good reply, especially if it's a frequent question! I read this thread before asking but not the previous ones. It's a good idea to try a split stay, I might do that!

Headed to Beach club in less than 2 weeks party: Just wondering if I request bottled water in the lounge, will they have any or should I pack my own? I cannot drink caffeinated or carbonated beverages and really just drink water all the time. I know they are shying away from giving water bottles for parks and that I understand. However, I am a little grossed out about drinking from the refillable water as I have heard about people putting their water bottles that they have put their mouth on right up to the spout, Yuck!!

I have heard it is sometimes available upon request. Sort of hit and miss. You might be happier just purchasing a case of water. We've walked to the Hess station in front of the BWI many times to buy things. Usually prices are better there than in the BC Marketplace. :)

Looking forward to our first stay in the GF RPC next month. We are planning on bringing some of our favorite adult beverages with us to get into ultimate vacation mode - I'll be bringing a few bottles of my favorite wine, and the BF will bring a bottle of grey goose. Question is about mixers available in the lounge - will they have either red bull or tonic water that we can use? If not, we can go grab some from a nearby grocery store, but I thought it would be nice if we could get it from the lounge instead.

On the same topic, does anyone have a wine list that is offered in the lounge, or know if they have grey goose/other premium vodkas?

No red bull or energy drinks of any kind. No vodka either. The wines will vary. They'll always have a red and a white. I think we have some pics on page 1 of the GF drinks available. :)

I have heard it is sometimes available upon request. Sort of hit and miss. You might be happier just purchasing a case of water. We've walked to the Hess station in front of the BWI many times to buy things. Usually prices are better there than in the BC Marketplace. :)
That's right. I forgot the Hess station is close by. My husband has made the run for us before. Thanks!! I'll probably do that instead of wondering about whether someone is willing to get me some bottles or not.

Thanks Mickeynut1. Can't wait to get there and enjoy the new lounge and SAB then head over to Polynesian.:yay:

No red bull or energy drinks of any kind. No vodka either. The wines will vary. They'll always have a red and a white. I think we have some pics on page 1 of the GF drinks available. :)
Thanks! At least now we know that we have to make a grocery store trip.

Thanks! At least now we know that we have to make a grocery store trip.

That would be my suggestion: do alcohol run, get some essentials, and buy whatever necessary. You'd find that you save some money by doing this as opposed to getting foodstuff at Disney.

I haven't stayed in a WL CL deluxe room, but I have stayed in other resorts where the lounge is on a different floor from our room (AKL CL) and the only issue I had was not wanting my kids to go alone. We would coordinate trips to the lounge with coming and going to the parks. It wasn't as convenient for going back and forth. Not a huge problem, just required a bit more thought.
Thanks for the info. This is what I am concerned about too- sending my kids to the lounge without me. They will be 12 and almost 11 for this trip, so I am hoping this will work out. We usually eat in the lounge and only take drinks and small snack back to the room. I don't want to just get a regular club room somewhere else because we love WL!

Thanks for the info. This is what I am concerned about too- sending my kids to the lounge without me. They will be 12 and almost 11 for this trip, so I am hoping this will work out. We usually eat in the lounge and only take drinks and small snack back to the room. I don't want to just get a regular club room somewhere else because we love WL!

The WL is pretty compact, the halls aren't nearly as long as AKL. I'm sure it will work out fine. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter