Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Hi Erika, could you add me to the list...September 12-16 WL CL :) thanks!!

I have another question, will they set up Magical Express for you? Should I call them with the information or email? I asked them to add our 30th anniversary to our reservation via email and they responded very quickly! So excited!!

The easiest way to add magical express is to call 407-W-DISNEY and have CRO do it. :D

Hi Club level peeps!
Erika, Could you please add me to the Inn Keepers club @ the Boardwalk for the dates of Nov. 28th to December 13th. Ya gotta love that Magical rate!

~NM

Hi Ninja Mom!

Holy cow! You have an awesome trip planned. Two weeks in CL comfort sounds idyllic!
Can I stowaway in your room? I can be your bodyguard for the clown at the pool....

Hi Ninja Mom!

Holy cow! You have an awesome trip planned. Two weeks in CL comfort sounds idyllic!
Can I stowaway in your room? I can be your bodyguard for the clown at the pool....

Yes you may! In fact I am in the process of tempting some more Beach Club Groupies to invade the Boardwalk Inn and hang out in the Club Level Lounge with old Ninja Mom!

~NM

By any chance can the club level people help you get certain items for example an illusive pin that we have been chasing around the parks to find. We find out that a certain number are at a particular store and when we get there they are gone and are told to try tomorrow. Hoping that maybe they could track it down and sent to the gift shop at AKL. Is that too much of a hope?

Last edited:

Thanks for the pics! Do they still have the oatmeal in the morning or has it been replaced by the grits? I adore their oatmeal...I can never get my steel cut oats to taste the same at home. And thanks for the tip about the Disaronno mixed with the SAB juice! I can't wait to try it in 40 days!

I'm so sorry about your daughter's friends. It sounds like Disney has been super wonderful in making her trip extra magical.
Yes, they do still have oatmeal too:) I was actually shocked that they had two hot items! I have to admit that I liked the grits so much that I didn't even eat any oatmeal this time....I think they must have cheese and cream in them or something because they are delicious! The CMs went above and beyond for my DD:) I really do appreciate their compassion. I really hate that my DD will have to get back to reality when we get home tomorrow:(

By any chance can the club level people help you get certain items for example an illusive pin that we have been chasing around the parks to find. We find out that a certain number are at a particular store and when we get there they are gone and are told to try tomorrow. Hoping that maybe they could track it down and sent to the gift shop at AKL. Is that too much of a hope?

I haven't heard any reports of CL CMs being able to help with something like that. But you could ask and see what they say. :)

Yes, they do still have oatmeal too:) I was actually shocked that they had two hot items! I have to admit that I liked the grits so much that I didn't even eat any oatmeal this time....I think they must have cheese and cream in them or something because they are delicious! The CMs went above and beyond for my DD:) I really do appreciate their compassion. I really hate that my DD will have to get back to reality when we get home tomorrow:(

Yay! You just made my day! I'm so glad my oatmeal is still there. Can't wait to try the grits too.

The last day of vacation is always sad but it's especially sad since you can't cocoon your daughter from the heartbreak that awaits her when she gets home.

Already planning my next trip before I even leave for this one! :teeth: Should I go down for Thanksgiving or Christmas or both? :tongue: Thanksgiving would be a solo trip, or possibly with my Mom if I can beg her to go with me. Christmas break would be with the kids, I asked them last night if they would like to do that and they both said yes. I would love to do both trips but then I'd probably have to do moderate resorts to swing the cost. Hmmmmm.... I really want to stay at the GF for Christmas. :love: But then that would probably mean no Thanksgiving trip. I just don't know what to do. Also I'm torn about renewing my Universal AP. It expires in a couple of weeks and I'm not sure if I really want to go back a bunch next year or not. I think I made about 4 or 5 trips down there last year, I feel a little burned out with it. They are adding a lot of new stuff, but I don't think any of it will be done within the next calendar year.
Decisions, decisions. :scratchin

I'm so excited to see the new changes at BC CL next month!!! I will be able to add lots of pics to page 1 when I get back! :goodvibes 45 day mark is Wednesday, so now it's starting to feel closer! :beach:

My husband and I will be at the Beach Club, CL, Sept.3-10. My son, his family and nanny will be there the 3-7. So looking forward to going back.

Already planning my next trip before I even leave for this one! :teeth: Should I go down for Thanksgiving or Christmas or both? :tongue: Thanksgiving would be a solo trip, or possibly with my Mom if I can beg her to go with me. Christmas break would be with the kids, I asked them last night if they would like to do that and they both said yes. I would love to do both trips but then I'd probably have to do moderate resorts to swing the cost. Hmmmmm.... I really want to stay at the GF for Christmas. :love: But then that would probably mean no Thanksgiving trip. I just don't know what to do. Also I'm torn about renewing my Universal AP. It expires in a couple of weeks and I'm not sure if I really want to go back a bunch next year or not. I think I made about 4 or 5 trips down there last year, I feel a little burned out with it. They are adding a lot of new stuff, but I don't think any of it will be done within the next calendar year.
Decisions, decisions. :scratchin

I'm so excited to see the new changes at BC CL next month!!! I will be able to add lots of pics to page 1 when I get back! :goodvibes 45 day mark is Wednesday, so now it's starting to feel closer! :beach:

BOTH Thanksgiving and Christmas! Staying at a moderate is perfectly fine! I would rather go often and cheaper than less frequently and expensive. You can always head over to the GF to see the Christmas decorations.

As for your Universal AP, if you're burned out from Universal take a break from it. Use the money you would have spent on it to stay GF! Bingo!

It looks like we will just miss you at BC. Last year we were there at the same time. I introduced myself to you in SAB.

Don't you love hitting that 45 day mark? It's so close...yet so far.

We just got back today from a 3 night stay at Beach Club CL, and I have to say the new lounge is spacious and beautiful. Our room was one of the newly refurbished ones and it was gorgeous. The staff replenished things right away when things ran low and were efficient and so nice to talk to. I still am on the fence as to whether or not CL in general is worth the extra cost, but I think some of that is determined by how much you actually use the resort itself. I would have to get a really great deal to spend the $ on it again (we splurged this time to celebrate my daughter's HS graduation and my grad school completion) but we did enjoy the special attention/snacks/ etc.

BOTH Thanksgiving and Christmas! Staying at a moderate is perfectly fine! I would rather go often and cheaper than less frequently and expensive. You can always head over to the GF to see the Christmas decorations.

As for your Universal AP, if you're burned out from Universal take a break from it. Use the money you would have spent on it to stay GF! Bingo!

It looks like we will just miss you at BC. Last year we were there at the same time. I introduced myself to you in SAB.

I remember! We were in the pool over by the slide! :) It was so awesome to meet another DISer, I want to do that more often! :D

Yes you may! In fact I am in the process of tempting some more Beach Club Groupies to invade the Boardwalk Inn and hang out in the Club Level Lounge with old Ninja Mom!

~NM

If there were any way I could make this work, I would. I think hanging out at the BWI lounge sounds like a fabulous way to spend the day!

We'll be at WL in a deluxe room for three nights in August. It sounds like there's some construction issues on the VWL side of things, so I'll likely request one of the courtyard rooms. We already ditched a GV CL room at the Poly because of construction concerns.

I'm in the process of planning a trip for January and was tossing around room possibilities with my husband. It turns out he's not that fond of the CL lounge. We'd need either a 2 BR suite at AKV or a 1 BR suite CL for our trip (party of 6). He said the extra bathroom and laundry facilities make the 2 BR villa a no-brainer. So I'll just have to look forward to taking my CL trips with my mom. Maybe the Poly will be in good enough shape in 2017, I can take my mom there with our youngest daughter for the F&G festival.

You can remove me from staying at the WL CL later this month. I changed our ressie over to the GF (but no club level rooms available w/discount, so just a regular room for us ;)). I'll continue to drool over all your wonderful info and pics!!!

Headed back to WL CL in a Deluxe room Oct 7-10 for a short visit! Loved our last stay! This time we are in a deluxe room because youngest DD is now 4. I am a little hesitant with the deluxe room since they are not on the 7th floor. Has anyone stayed here and found the trek to the lounge a hassle?

I second this - two trips are always better than one :) We absolutely love CBR, great moderate, and it was recently refurbed.

Not a Universal fan (except for Harry Potter), so I wouldn't renew that. And if it can get you into the GF for Christmas, even better!!

Headed back to WL CL in a Deluxe room Oct 7-10 for a short visit! Loved our last stay! This time we are in a deluxe room because youngest DD is now 4. I am a little hesitant with the deluxe room since they are not on the 7th floor. Has anyone stayed here and found the trek to the lounge a hassle?
I haven't done that one but I have had many CL stays. CLs where the room is on the same floor as lounge is nice if you take food back to your room, have a wheelchair or stroller or have mobility issues in general and want closest room available.

It depends on your trip style? In general we meet at the CL for breakfast and then head to park from there OR good ole mom fetches everything and brings back to room.

During the day mom brings back requests or they fetch themselves.

At evening we meet at CL lounge at 5 as we are ready then head to park from there again. For desserts dd and I go to lounge and ds and dh could care less so we bring them a cookie or 2 and they happy.

I do enjoy being on same floor. Carrying a tray or a glass of wine with a loaded plate is tricky with elevators. However even in the hospitality room at cr I enjoyed still having CL access. I found letting the CL cms know my needs they were helpful.

My last CL stay was my first at WL and I was very impressed. The CMs were so, so friendly. The spaciousness of the lounge is great too! Having the seating spread along the whole floor was awesome.

I guess my final note is : if you are a good planner(think ahead as to what you need) and don't need to run back and forth for things , having the space of a deluxe room with the wonderfulness of CL access it sounds like a great trip.

We just got back today from a 3 night stay at Beach Club CL, and I have to say the new lounge is spacious and beautiful. Our room was one of the newly refurbished ones and it was gorgeous. The staff replenished things right away when things ran low and were efficient and so nice to talk to. I still am on the fence as to whether or not CL in general is worth the extra cost, but I think some of that is determined by how much you actually use the resort itself. I would have to get a really great deal to spend the $ on it again (we splurged this time to celebrate my daughter's HS graduation and my grad school completion) but we did enjoy the special attention/snacks/ etc.

Glad you had a nice stay :).

You can remove me from staying at the WL CL later this month. I changed our ressie over to the GF (but no club level rooms available w/discount, so just a regular room for us ;)). I'll continue to drool over all your wonderful info and pics!!!

Have a great time! :wizard: WL CL is amazing, but so is the GF (even without CL).

I'm sure you'll have another great stay :goodvibes. I can't comment on the trek to the lounge as we've never stayed in a deluxe room, but hopefully someone else will be able to give some input.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter