Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

If you were visiting WDW for 4 nights, would you rather stay 4 nights BC CL the whole time or 2 nights Poly CL and 2 nights YC in a standard room?

The prices are basically the same. I had to move around my original bounceback to accommodate for work schedules and DAH and am now looking at the end of June. I am torn because I really liked BC CL, but Poly CL seems so fun! If I can't make Poly CL work, it will have to replace GF in December. No questions about it. lol

I'm not a fan of split stays so I would never split unless my trip is longer than 8 days

If you were visiting WDW for 4 nights, would you rather stay 4 nights BC CL the whole time or 2 nights Poly CL and 2 nights YC in a standard room?

The prices are basically the same. I had to move around my original bounceback to accommodate for work schedules and DAH and am now looking at the end of June. I am torn because I really liked BC CL, but Poly CL seems so fun! If I can't make Poly CL work, it will have to replace GF in December. No questions about it. lol

For such a short trip a 2/2 split doesn't seem worth it, but Poly CL is amazing!! I don't think I'd want to move after just 2 nights, but the Poly is my favorite resort and I loved CL, so if it were me, I'd probably lean toward the split. Good luck with your decision ;).

We shifted our original trip by a week. We will be there 6/6 to 6/11 at YC CL . We are so excited!

Hope you have a great trip! We arrive very late 6/10, but are planning on a pool/resort day 6/11....maybe we'll run into each other in the lounge :goodvibes.

Last edited:

BC CL the whole time, save Poly CL for when you can really appreciate it. Too short of a time for a split stay unless you don’t have a choice due to availability, and I would prefer CL the entire time .

This is an easy one.....

BC no doubt........:thumbsup2

BTW see ya there end of June :cool1:

Are you changing a single bounceback reservation? I don’t know if they will let you split it to 2 different resorts. My understanding has been 1 resort stay per reservation number. So if you did 2 resorts, that would be 2 different reservation numbers & they wouldn’t let you make a new reservation if you aren’t currently a guest. That is what I have read before, I have never tried it myself.

If you are able to change a 1 resort bounceback to 2 different resorts, please come back & post an update. It would be good to know if they allow it.

I wouldn’t move on a short trip but I also avoid split stays like the plague.
Valid point! There are definitely pros and cons.

Humm. With only 4 days, I probably wouldn’t want to do a split stay. I’d rather stay at BC and have CL the whole time. Good luck deciding!!
Thank you! I really did enjoy my time there so I may be leaning towards that option. Just hard to pass up the opportunity for something new.

I love a split stay but probably would not want to do it for such a short trip.

Last fall my husband and I did a 3 night split (1 night Poly, 2 BC)due to availability but planned our time around where we would be. We actually had a nice time, but I would have preferred one location for a short trip.

Now, if I just wanted to try a new place and it was me and DH only, I might do it again.
I love staggering my parks for easy access with intentional splits. Nothing like that stroll into Epcot from BC or monorail ride to MK from Poly. The way Poly falls would help with EMH and DAH if I did them in MK so it wouldn't be the worst to split.

I'm not a fan of split stays so I would never split unless my trip is longer than 8 days
Losing a space to relax is my least favorite part of splits. I try to be strategic with packing and take a Minnie Van transfer which helps. If it doesn't work with my park choices I will probably just do BC.

For such a short trip a 2/2 split doesn't seem worth it, but Poly CL is amazing!! I don't think I'd want to move after just 2 nights, but the Poly is my favorite resort and I loved CL, so if it were me, I'd probably lean toward the split. Good luck with your decision ;).
That is why the decision is so hard! I think I may have to "save" Poly CL for a longer trip not to ruin the overall experience. I just got so happy when I heard it was an option. Thank you. I will keep watching what availability opens.

BC CL the whole time, save Poly CL for when you can really appreciate it. Too short of a time for a split stay unless you don’t have a choice due to availability, and I would prefer CL the entire time .
Very good idea. I think I may have to go with the BC and save Poly CL so I can get the full experience at a later time. After having CL on my last trip, I think I may be spoiled. lol

This is an easy one.....

BC no doubt........:thumbsup2

BTW see ya there end of June :cool1:
I am definitely leaning towards the 4 nights at BC! How nice! We may cross paths in the lounge :)

Are you changing a single bounceback reservation? I don’t know if they will let you split it to 2 different resorts. My understanding has been 1 resort stay per reservation number. So if you did 2 resorts, that would be 2 different reservation numbers & they wouldn’t let you make a new reservation if you aren’t currently a guest. That is what I have read before, I have never tried it myself.

If you are able to change a 1 resort bounceback to 2 different resorts, please come back & post an update. It would be good to know if they allow it.
Thank you. I had a single bounceback from July that I changed into 2 nights Poly CL for June. The 2 nights YC and 4 nights BC CL are both booked under passholder rates. The availability is so random that I keep looking online and calling in to see what I can piece together and make work. I can try calling just to find out it they would let me split the bounceback into two. It never crossed my mind, but it would be good to know for the future.

Valid point! There are definitely pros and cons.

Thank you! I really did enjoy my time there so I may be leaning towards that option. Just hard to pass up the opportunity for something new.

I love staggering my parks for easy access with intentional splits. Nothing like that stroll into Epcot from BC or monorail ride to MK from Poly. The way Poly falls would help with EMH and DAH if I did them in MK so it wouldn't be the worst to split.

Losing a space to relax is my least favorite part of splits. I try to be strategic with packing and take a Minnie Van transfer which helps. If it doesn't work with my park choices I will probably just do BC.

That is why the decision is so hard! I think I may have to "save" Poly CL for a longer trip not to ruin the overall experience. I just got so happy when I heard it was an option. Thank you. I will keep watching what availability opens.

Very good idea. I think I may have to go with the BC and save Poly CL so I can get the full experience at a later time. After having CL on my last trip, I think I may be spoiled. lol

I am definitely leaning towards the 4 nights at BC! How nice! We may cross paths in the lounge :)

Thank you. I had a single bounceback from July that I changed into 2 nights Poly CL for June. The 2 nights YC and 4 nights BC CL are both booked under passholder rates. The availability is so random that I keep looking online and calling in to see what I can piece together and make work. I can try calling just to find out it they would let me split the bounceback into two. It never crossed my mind, but it would be good to know for the future.

I totally get it!! I LOVE split stays, but to make it worth it, I’d want it be a little longer. You’ll spend 2 days of your 4 day trip waiting for rooms. Can you book BC and keep checking for a 4 day Poly CL stay?

I totally get it!! I LOVE split stays, but to make it worth it, I’d want it be a little longer. You’ll spend 2 days of your 4 day trip waiting for rooms. Can you book BC and keep checking for a 4 day Poly CL stay?
I am a bit of a hoarder and have the 4 nights at BC booked in addition to the Poly and YC split. I have some time before the FP+ window opens to pick parks. Hopefully I can fully decide on a resort by then.

Returned yesterday from our first official Disney trip! We stayed at the contemporary hospitality suite for 4 nights, and also had a n additional connecting room (king bed.) We had an extra day in the beginning at all star movies and a day on the end at port of Orleans French quarter. The CL suite at contemporary was HUGE, (size of 4? regular rooms with 2.5 bath) my son said it was the nicest room we’ve ever booked at any hotel and he might not be wrong. We ate evening appetizers 3 days, 2 of those days had the same menu. Pork and goat cheese polenta with broccolini, Mac and cheese, salad, soup dujour, fennel crusted tuna. The other day was some sort of citrus shrimp, steak and potatoes, chicken strips. Breakfast we did once (same as what I’ve seen listed on here- cereal, fruit/the worst watermelon I’ve ever had lol, lunch meats, croissants, lemon chocolate chip muffin, some kind of scone, hard boiled eggs with an oniony topping, cinnamon roll) and desserts we did twice (coffee chocolate hazelnut dessert shot, strawberry lemonade whoopie pies, banana split bars, chocolate peanut butter pretzel cake, and cookies; chocolate caramel coconut crunch dessert shot, Boston cream bars, macaroons, Oreo rice crispy treats, cookies.) Alcohol was serve yourself with the beer in the drink cooler. On a side note I almost stepped on a small snake the first evening we were at the all stars, it was slithering around on the sidewalk between the pools

Last edited:

You make a good point. It might be a good idea to save Poly for a time when you will be there longer, especially since you might really love it, which would make it hard to leave after just 2 nights! You already know you love BC CL, so if you decide against the split, you know you're going back to a resort/CL you really like :).

After having CL on my last trip, I think I may be spoiled. lol

CL does get addicting ;).

Returned yesterday from our first official Disney trip! We stayed at the contemporary hospitality suite for 4 nights, and also had a n additional connecting room (king bed.) We had an extra day in the beginning at all star movies and a day on the end at port of Orleans French quarter. The CL suite at contemporary was HUGE, (size of 4? regular rooms with 2.5 bath) my son said it was the nicest room we’ve ever booked at any hotel and he might not be wrong. We ate evening appetizers 3 days, 2 of those days had the same menu. Pork and goat cheese polenta with broccolini, Mac and cheese, salad, soup dujour, fennel crusted tuna. The other day was some sort of citrus shrimp, steak and potatoes, chicken strips. Breakfast we did once (same as what I’ve seen listed on here- cereal, fruit/the worst watermelon I’ve ever had lol, lunch meats, croissants, lemon chocolate chip muffin, some kind of scone, hard boiled eggs with an oniony topping, cinnamon roll) and desserts we did twice (coffee chocolate hazelnut dessert shot, strawberry lemonade whoopie pies, banana split bars, chocolate peanut butter pretzel cake, and cookies; chocolate caramel coconut crunch dessert shot, Boston cream bars, macaroons, Oreo rice crispy treats, cookies.) Alcohol was serve yourself with the beer in the drink cooler. On a side note I almost stepped on a small snake the first evening we were at the all stars, it was slithering around on the sidewalk between the pools

Glad you had a great time :wizard:.

Usually in our past Disney vacations I have always had Garden Grocer deliver snacks and drinks to our resort. With their delivery fee at $14 and now the resort fee added it is no longer economical. Since we are staying CL YC this vacation I was planning on just buying one case of water so we can bring bottled water with us into the parks (June). I recently saw that some resorts have gone to no cases just 6 or 8 packs of smaller waters. Does anyone know if YachtClub or Beach Club sell these smaller cases of water and maybe an approximate price?

Usually in our past Disney vacations I have always had Garden Grocer deliver snacks and drinks to our resort. With their delivery fee at $14 and now the resort fee added it is no longer economical. Since we are staying CL YC this vacation I was planning on just buying one case of water so we can bring bottled water with us into the parks (June). I recently saw that some resorts have gone to no cases just 6 or 8 packs of smaller waters. Does anyone know if YachtClub or Beach Club sell these smaller cases of water and maybe an approximate price?

When we were at BC CL they would fill people's re-useable water bottles for them. Is that an option for you? Would save $ and the planet.

I could only find 6 packs of smaller bottles at BC. There is filtered water in the lounge and I refilled the larger water bottles I bought at the park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter