Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

:offtopic:

But for the Illuminations lovers, Disney announced 9/30 is the last day. Might want to go make plans if interested. :surfweb:

These dates are right during our Poly/BCV split stay, and during our BCV days. I had already reserved R&C Illuminations dining package for both the 30th and the 1st, we will be sick of the food I am sure, but it will be nice to see both shows easily!

We're super excited to be staying at the BWI CL May 22-24 before we check in to the BWV for the rest of the long weekend. We hadn't planned on CL this time around, but a few days ago, we received an email from Southwest letting us know our original flight was cancelled and they re-booked us on a flight that didn't work at all for our schedule. Very long story short, we found a solution, which now includes 2 nights CL at our very favorite resort. We're celebrating DD's 12th birthday on 5/23, and Epcot is her favorite park, so this is extra special :)
We have almost the same situation at the same time. We have one night at BLT and then 2 nights at BWI CL. We had a late flight on our last day to take advantage of CL FP and Southwest changed it to a flight 9 hours earlier. We were able to change our flight but it doesn't give us enough time to use our last day CL FP without worrying about getting to the airport. So we will try to get standby or just enjoy the lounge on our last day.

I know you’re not talking to me, but wanted to say we did a BC/Poly split this past June/July and we loved getting to enjoy the best of both worlds! We’re doing an Epcot/MK split this summer again as well. I say you go for it!
So glad to hear this, we are doing our first split stay this August and it’s Poly and BC. It’s taken three years for me to talk the family into a split because we so love the Poly but we need to shake things up a little. With this being our first split any tips????

So glad to hear this, we are doing our first split stay this August and it’s Poly and BC. It’s taken three years for me to talk the family into a split because we so love the Poly but we need to shake things up a little. With this being our first split any tips????

Hey! We really loved our Poly/BC split! Two totally different resorts! I loved the theming at Poly and the peacefulness of the BC. We also loved being able to walk to Epcot every night! You’ll also be able to walk to HS too, if you’re up to it! It was a really nice walk along the water.
My only real advice would be to pack up your stuff the night before! We’ll do laundry first, and then reorganize our suitcases. We only leave out what we’re going to need for the morning, and put everything else in the car so it’s easier for us the next day! It really saves time, especially because I’m usually SO anxious to switch resorts in the morning! :goodvibes Hope you have a great time!!!!!

I am so bad and the post Disney depression is hitting hard right now. I called in looking to change one of my fall bouncebacks and found 3 nights Poly CL Lagoon View for just under $2000 (about 35% off). The flights don't look too wild for the dates and I have enough points to cover it.

I am seriously considering it or doing two nights Poly CL and two nights regular YC which is also open! :rotfl:

What an awesome deal!! We stayed Poly LV CL in Oct under a TA exclusive deal which was 25%. I checked multiple times a day right up until we went hoping to snag a little better deal, but never found anything else available. A larger discount would have been nice, but I was fine with what we got because I wasn't changing my resort....lol. If the dates work and airfare isn't too bad, I'd grab the 35% off and not look back :thumbsup2.

You've come to the right place. We're happy to cheer you on! :beach:

::yes::

We're super excited to be staying at the BWI CL May 22-24 before we check in to the BWV for the rest of the long weekend. We hadn't planned on CL this time around, but a few days ago, we received an email from Southwest letting us know our original flight was cancelled and they re-booked us on a flight that didn't work at all for our schedule. Very long story short, we found a solution, which now includes 2 nights CL at our very favorite resort. We're celebrating DD's 12th birthday on 5/23, and Epcot is her favorite park, so this is extra special :)

Sorry about the flight cancellation, but glad you found a solution that works! Have a great trip :wizard:.

So glad to hear this, we are doing our first split stay this August and it’s Poly and BC. It’s taken three years for me to talk the family into a split because we so love the Poly but we need to shake things up a little.

What a great split, the best of both worlds! Hope you have a great time :goodvibes.

Just got back from our split stay at the BC and BWI club levels! I will post some pics in a bit! I also booked a 4 night stay in June at the RPC in a Magic Kingdom view room! If anyone has great reviews you could point me to or room suggestions I would love to hear them!

Well, we are back from the most magnificent stay at GF SL! This was truly one of our best vacations! My DH and I did the Star Wars half, and it was our first RunDisney event. I was very pleasantly surprised with how well organized it was, especially given the number of people that participated in the event. GF was stunning as always...I could spend all day at the resort for the entire vacation and never get tired of the buildings, the atmosphere, and the grounds. SL was good...the lounge was a bit noisy and sometimes crowded (and in no way compares to RPC), but overall I would stay here again. The building is very convenient when you have lots of park time and pool time planned. The food was outstanding! We had Mickey Waffles 4 out of 6 mornings, which is always a plus. We had room 6315, and had a view of the fireworks. Just a fabulous trip overall! Looking forward to CL at the Gran Destino Tower at CSR in 92 days! :-)

Well, we are back from the most magnificent stay at GF SL! This was truly one of our best vacations! My DH and I did the Star Wars half, and it was our first RunDisney event. I was very pleasantly surprised with how well organized it was, especially given the number of people that participated in the event. GF was stunning as always...I could spend all day at the resort for the entire vacation and never get tired of the buildings, the atmosphere, and the grounds. SL was good...the lounge was a bit noisy and sometimes crowded (and in no way compares to RPC), but overall I would stay here again. The building is very convenient when you have lots of park time and pool time planned. The food was outstanding! We had Mickey Waffles 4 out of 6 mornings, which is always a plus. We had room 6315, and had a view of the fireworks. Just a fabulous trip overall! Looking forward to CL at the Gran Destino Tower at CSR in 92 days! :-)

Happy you had a great time!

Just got back from our split stay at the BC and BWI club levels! I will post some pics in a bit! I also booked a 4 night stay in June at the RPC in a Magic Kingdom view room! If anyone has great reviews you could point me to or room suggestions I would love to hear them!

Glad you had a great time. Congrats on booking an RPC stay in June. Have fun planning :wizard:.

Glad you had a great trip! Hope you have a great time at CSR :goodvibes.

Can't wait to see your pictures. We're staying at BWI CL next week and I'd love to know what was available during breakfast (we'll probably just grab pastries every morning but I may be nice and let my kids sleep in one day ;) )

Hey! We really loved our Poly/BC split! Two totally different resorts! I loved the theming at Poly and the peacefulness of the BC. We also loved being able to walk to Epcot every night! You’ll also be able to walk to HS too, if you’re up to it! It was a really nice walk along the water.
My only real advice would be to pack up your stuff the night before! We’ll do laundry first, and then reorganize our suitcases. We only leave out what we’re going to need for the morning, and put everything else in the car so it’s easier for us the next day! It really saves time, especially because I’m usually SO anxious to switch resorts in the morning! :goodvibes Hope you have a great time!!!!!
We are doing another split stay this summer Poly and BWI. We really love them too. They truly are the best of both worlds!

We're staying at BWI CL next week and I'd love to know what was available during breakfast (we'll probably just grab pastries every morning but I may be nice and let my kids sleep in one day ;) )

BWI CL is amazing! Have a great time :goodvibes.

We are doing another split stay this summer Poly and BWI. We really love them too. They truly are the best of both worlds!

I agree! ::yes::

Have a resort/FP question that I hope you guys can help with :).

We booked YC CL 6/11-6/15. Then, due to airfare, we decided to arrive late on 6/10. I booked CBR for that first night as we don't get in until after midnight, but after giving it some thought, we decided it'd be nice to check into YC from the beginning and be done. Sadly, our room type wasn't/isn't available for all 5 nights beginning 6/10 or for just the night of 6/10; however, after finding availability 6/9-6/11, I called Disney and got a very nice/helpful CM. She contacted guest services and they were able to add the one night onto our existing reservation with the AP discount.

Now to my question.......our FP day was today. When I went to cancel my CBR reservation, it gave a message that any FPs made in connection with that reservation will be cancelled. Are my FPs in jeopardy if I cancel CBR now or will they be ok since my YC reservation now shows arrival 6/10? TIA :flower3:.

BA057650-3FDB-4322-B437-5558B1EC91A7.jpeg

E3FE498B-4345-44BC-9536-A64654C6A98C.jpeg 820FD844-30BC-442E-A07A-2DE9D2CCA734.jpeg

The TPV RPC rooms are 4301-09 or 4401-09. Really they are all pretty good. I think someone posted recently the 09’s have a longer balcony because it’s at the end/near a bend of the building.

The pic of view is from 09/18 when dd and I had a deluxe king . Those rooms are 4201-09. (The other deluxe kings on other side of building).Similar view, just TOV views will be higher up.

FYI the sound for HEA is played below in front of Gaspies QS.

Honestly I would not make a room request for this category. It would be nice to be in 07-09 to be closer to lounge but not a deal breaker.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter