Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

So I wanted to report back on DSS getting reservations inside 180 days. Our trip is about 45 days out and I couldn't find a Sci-fi for our HS day (i've been stalking day and night!) I asked for noon and they just sent me an email confirming an 1135! Maybe it's pure coincidence that one came available when they checked but I think this is a good sign that they have a little bit of pull in finding availability when there is none. I'm going to really test them now and ask for an O'hana. I'll let you all know how that turns out!

Thanks for your update on DSS. Glad they were able to get Sci-fi and hope they get you Ohana :wizard:.

Yes I was very pleased that they snagged all my reservations for me when I had no luck myself. Even the times I wanted (give or take 20 minutes or so). I was super impressed they handled the reservations for the non club level portion for me as well. That was a relief and freed up my time. I do they think they have a little pull as well.

Glad you had a positive experience with DSS :).

Hi All - just back from our 6 night stay at BC - so if anyone has any questions, please let me know - happy to answer what I can! All in all we had a wonderful stay - Alyssa in the club lounge was very sweet and helpful - she went out of her way a number of times during our stay. White wines in the lounge were riesling and sauvignon blanc and they were also "trying out" a new offering - Sangria - which was so refreshing after a hot day in the parks!
There are two low, small white round tables for children - with 3 little chairs each, directly in front of a TV - with Disney Jr. - perfect for my little guy! My husband really enjoyed the pulled pork and polenta in the lounge- they served that two of the six nights of our stay.

Large water bottle every day was put in our room - I'm not sure if that is for all rooms or club level only but was nice to have.
We had booked a standard view room and were upgraded to a beautiful lagoon view room - 5659 which has a gorgeous view! We were even able to see some high fireworks from our balcony - to the delight of my DD 8.

We had two pool days - the pool is lovely in the mornings; so quiet and pretty much empty. We had our choice of chairs, tables , etc. Later on in the day, it got much busier, but the kids don't notice that one bit! The slide was a big hit with my daughter (my son was too small to even go on the "baby slide" however, he LOVED the sand bottom kiddie pool area.)

I am a runner, so I really do love staying in the Boardwalk area and Beach Club is such a perfect location for a quick run. My daughter likes the proximity to two ice cream shops...lol. My husband likes being able to walk to 2 parks. ("that's two less buses" he says...) We wouldn't hesitate to return to BC - and while we may try another area just to do something different -we will definitely book a CL room again. It is more than a "nice to have" for us, it's a place to unwind, cool off and just reflect on the day..
To everyone getting ready for their upcoming trips - have a wonderful time! :daisy:

Thanks for your review. Glad you had a great time and enjoyed BC CL :goodvibes.

yes, it really was. my DD said - Mommy I'm sad to leave! (exactly how I feel..... )

Sounds like it's time to start planning the next trip ;).

Hi All - just back from our 6 night stay at BC - so if anyone has any questions, please let me know - happy to answer what I can! All in all we had a wonderful stay - Alyssa in the club lounge was very sweet and helpful - she went out of her way a number of times during our stay. White wines in the lounge were riesling and sauvignon blanc and they were also "trying out" a new offering - Sangria - which was so refreshing after a hot day in the parks!
There are two low, small white round tables for children - with 3 little chairs each, directly in front of a TV - with Disney Jr. - perfect for my little guy! My husband really enjoyed the pulled pork and polenta in the lounge- they served that two of the six nights of our stay.

Large water bottle every day was put in our room - I'm not sure if that is for all rooms or club level only but was nice to have.
We had booked a standard view room and were upgraded to a beautiful lagoon view room - 5659 which has a gorgeous view! We were even able to see some high fireworks from our balcony - to the delight of my DD 8.

We had two pool days - the pool is lovely in the mornings; so quiet and pretty much empty. We had our choice of chairs, tables , etc. Later on in the day, it got much busier, but the kids don't notice that one bit! The slide was a big hit with my daughter (my son was too small to even go on the "baby slide" however, he LOVED the sand bottom kiddie pool area.)

I am a runner, so I really do love staying in the Boardwalk area and Beach Club is such a perfect location for a quick run. My daughter likes the proximity to two ice cream shops...lol. My husband likes being able to walk to 2 parks. ("that's two less buses" he says...) We wouldn't hesitate to return to BC - and while we may try another area just to do something different -we will definitely book a CL room again. It is more than a "nice to have" for us, it's a place to unwind, cool off and just reflect on the day..
To everyone getting ready for their upcoming trips - have a wonderful time! :daisy:

Wow! I am happy to hear that you enjoyed the BC!! I agree with your daughter - I love being near two sources of ice cream!! the walk to Epcot and DHS is very nice as well. It is also great to hear that bottled water was put in the room. We have never had that happen to us, so I am hoping that they will be doing this going forward.

And, yes, the CL is a really nice asset!!!

Sangria? How was it? DW is always on the lookout for good sangria but it's hard to find places that don't make it a sugar bomb/way too sweet. :-)

Do you happen to remember what beers they had available?

So little BC CL chatter around here lately, so great reading your review.

Sounds awesome. 52 days to go for me. Did the lounge close at 10? Were beers in the fridge or did you have to ask? What were afternoon snacks? Sorry for all the questions. We have a standard view booked, I just hope for a full balcony.

To everyone getting ready for their upcoming trips - have a wonderful time!

Great review! We've stayed BC CL before but it was just for one night (or was it two??) and my son was sick with a fever so we didn't really get to take advantage of much, just stuck in the room. I'm excited for a "re-do!"

Sounds awesome. 52 days to go for me. Did the lounge close at 10? Were beers in the fridge or did you have to ask? What were afternoon snacks? Sorry for all the questions. We have a standard view booked, I just hope for a full balcony.

We check in the same day! See you there :)

The days will fly by and you will be checking into the BC before you know it! Hope you have a great trip :goodvibes.

Great review! We've stayed BC CL before but it was just for one night (or was it two??) and my son was sick with a fever so we didn't really get to take advantage of much, just stuck in the room. I'm excited for a "re-do!"

We check in the same day! See you there :)

Hope your upcoming stay is a good one and you enjoy BC CL :wizard:.

So I wanted to report back on DSS getting reservations inside 180 days. Our trip is about 45 days out and I couldn't find a Sci-fi for our HS day (i've been stalking day and night!) I asked for noon and they just sent me an email confirming an 1135! Maybe it's pure coincidence that one came available when they checked but I think this is a good sign that they have a little bit of pull in finding availability when there is none. I'm going to really test them now and ask for an O'hana. I'll let you all know how that turns out!

We too had great success with DSS. Friends decided to join us this summer way after the 180 day mark and wanted to celebrate their DDs birthday at BOG. We are a party of 10 and I tried for weeks with nothing. I contacted DSS and spoke to Holly. She got us 2 party of 5 reservations at BOG for dinner. I couldn't believe it - I never thought I would get a party of 10 just 2 months out.

I would try for Ohana and let us know - I have one other ADR that I need and will try for that too. Wishing you luck.

I am glad you enjoyed the BC. They definitely have great offerings and a nice large lounge. We enjoy the BC CL lounge but it never felt like home. None of the CMs went out of their way for us or even tried to talk to us - like the BWI or the Poly but we did enjoy it anyway. I agree with your husband - I love that you don't have to take buses to 2 parks. We love the BWI CMs - so we find ourselves there more.

Thanks for the review.

Sangria? How was it? DW is always on the lookout for good sangria but it's hard to find places that don't make it a sugar bomb/way too sweet. :-)

Do you happen to remember what beers they had available?

So little BC CL chatter around here lately, so great reading your review.

Hi there - so I agree with you on the Sangria - usually it is a tad too sweet for me. But this seemed to hit the spot. And maybe it was just because of the heat and just getting back from walking the parks that it tasted so good - but it was really the perfect drink - served over ice :)... y ummm!

Beer - They had Longboard, Stella, Budweiser and Yuengling ( I believe it was a summer wheat beer, but will confirm that with my husband later!)

We are already missing the BC - I did try to book a bounce back room during our stay, but nothing was available for our dates! sigh... oh well, maybe next time!

Getting excited! Very excited! :tongue: For our first CL stay. We'll be at AKL in 19 days!! Curious about lounge offerings? Has anyone been recently? We have APs and are using this trip primarily as a relaxing vacation. We'll do the parks some (esp Pandora) but really want to hang around the resort, so we'll be using the lounge a good bit I would think.

So, a couple of specific questions...seems drinks (including beer) are put up at night? So if we need something we should grab a couple extra for the room earlier in the day?

Anyone know what the beer offerings are? What sort of hot apps might be offered? We tend to eat a bigger TS lunch (ex. one day we plan to do Boma for a late breakfast), are there enough dinner time offerings to make a small meal?

I have a feeling we're really going to enjoy this...especially DH, he's kind of high maintenance lol.

Yes, I believe the lounge closed at 10 as one evening my husband went down to get an amaretto on the rocks and announced that he just made it! - it was 10:05 when he returned to the room lol...
Beers were in the fridge every evening from 5-7 - next to the wine - my husband just took the beer he wanted and brought it back to our table. We never had an issue with bringing any cocktails out of the lounge. Many times I would bring my Sangria back to the room to get ready for dinner - it was completely fine. (There were 2 white wines, one sparkling wine and two or three reds to choose from).

Afternoon snacks (and I know this one well because of my DD... haha) three different kinds of cookies: chocolate chip, oatmeal raisin and sugar cookies with little Mickey shaped sprinkles, gummy bears, dark chocolate covered cranberries and/or blueberries (delicious!) yogurt covered pretzels, little whale shaped cheese crackers ( my DS fav!) two kinds of potato chips: sea salt and old bay seasoned with different dips. Crudite, fruit (applies, oranges, bananas).

hope this helps! Have a wonderful time!!

I am glad you enjoyed the BC. They definitely have great offerings and a nice large lounge. We enjoy the BC CL lounge but it never felt like home. None of the CMs went out of their way for us or even tried to talk to us - like the BWI or the Poly but we did enjoy it anyway. I agree with your husband - I love that you don't have to take buses to 2 parks. We love the BWI CMs - so we find ourselves there more.

Thanks for the review.

Hi there! I understand what you are saying about the CM's at BC - we have stayed at other hotels/resorts where those concierge hosts were very engaging, asking how our day went etc. We did meet some very nice folks at BC (Alyssa) and the more I think about it -it could be that for the amount of people that two CM's had to assist at any one given time, it may be too much for them to proactively engage most families in conversation. There are two desks outside the lounge - one for each CM - and it seemed that no matter when we walked by, they were assisting guests and sometimes there were guests waiting behind those guests to speak with those CM's. We have never stayed at BWI Club level -but would love to try it one day. We have only booked villa rooms at the BW and I have now decided I would rather book a club room than make my kids breakfast in the villa, load the dishwasher and clean the table! lol

I think our favorite place to be is around the boardwalk area - which is why we keep coming back. It is so pretty, especially at night when all the lights are on.

BWI club level really is very nice. Stayed there the first time (and first CL) in April. Will be trying out YC CL in a few weeks and I'm really wondering how it will compare. I'm already thrown off that they lock the lounge between services.

Hi there! I understand what you are saying about the CM's at BC - we have stayed at other hotels/resorts where those concierge hosts were very engaging, asking how our day went etc. We did meet some very nice folks at BC (Alyssa) and the more I think about it -it could be that for the amount of people that two CM's had to assist at any one given time, it may be too much for them to proactively engage most families in conversation. There are two desks outside the lounge - one for each CM - and it seemed that no matter when we walked by, they were assisting guests and sometimes there were guests waiting behind those guests to speak with those CM's. We have never stayed at BWI Club level -but would love to try it one day. We have only booked villa rooms at the BW and I have now decided I would rather book a club room than make my kids breakfast in the villa, load the dishwasher and clean the table! lol

I think our favorite place to be is around the boardwalk area - which is why we keep coming back. It is so pretty, especially at night when all the lights are on.

I agree about the breakfast and dishwasher. We found the club level about 8 years ago and can't go back. I know the lounges can get quite busy but the BWI and the Poly have always made us feel at home - no matter how busy. Actually our last stay at the CR we had lovely CMs. I just don't get how CL lounges are so different. We never felt like home at the GF SL or the BC CL. We too love the Boardwalk at night - so much fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter