Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

BWI club level really is very nice. Stayed there the first time (and first CL) in April. Will be trying out YC CL in a few weeks and I'm really wondering how it will compare. I'm already thrown off that they lock the lounge between services.

When you were at the BWI in April - did they close the lounge? Every time we were there they closed the lounge in between food offerings.
Thanks.

I was wrong, 47 days as of today! This was our last week of school so I've been kind of out of it with last minute work and cleanup.

It's won't be long! Have a great trip :yay:.

We too had great success with DSS. Friends decided to join us this summer way after the 180 day mark and wanted to celebrate their DDs birthday at BOG. We are a party of 10 and I tried for weeks with nothing. I contacted DSS and spoke to Holly. She got us 2 party of 5 reservations at BOG for dinner. I couldn't believe it - I never thought I would get a party of 10 just 2 months out.

It's nice hearing reports like this! Glad DSS was able to get what you wanted so close to your trip :wizard:.

I have an email into DSS for 'Ohana...since we just booked last week, it is REALLY short notice, hoping for a bit of Pixie Dust and luck. Will let you know.

Hope DSS is able to snag Ohana for you pixiedust:.

Getting excited! Very excited! :tongue: For our first CL stay. We'll be at AKL in 19 days!! Curious about lounge offerings? Has anyone been recently? We have APs and are using this trip primarily as a relaxing vacation. We'll do the parks some (esp Pandora) but really want to hang around the resort, so we'll be using the lounge a good bit I would think.

How exciting, you're so close! Hope you have a great time and enjoy your first CL stay :goodvibes.

BWI club level really is very nice. Stayed there the first time (and first CL) in April. Will be trying out YC CL in a few weeks and I'm really wondering how it will compare. I'm already thrown off that they lock the lounge between services.

Hope you have a great time and enjoy YC CL :wizard:.

No they didn't close the lounge at BWI until 10 at night. And even then I don't know if they actually locked it. But I have heard they do between services at the YC so I was surprised.

Just reporting back, got an email response about booking 'Ohana, was asked to call and give my cc to complete the reservation. Called and spoke with a very nice CM and was able to get a reservation, one week out...so excited! :banana: I have been checking app since I booked and DSS was able to get it. Hope everyone else has luck with them as well.

Need help....our trip got extended (oh shame :cheer2:) so we needed to book 2 additional nights someplace. We are staying 6 nights at BLT and have the DxDDP. I know by the end of the 6 nights we will be done with TS and pretty much food in general :rotfl:. So I thought this would be the perfect time to try CL. We (meaning me, my family doesn't care or even listen to me discussing it) are trying to decide between GF SL and Poly GV. If you had to pick, which would it be? I'm sure we can't go wrong with either, we have always wanted to stay at both. I think the majority of our food those 2 days will come from the lounge, we plan to be hanging out by the pool and just relaxing after a week in the parks. No sure this would sway the decision, but Poly is about $60/night more. Thank you so much for your input!
I've only walked those resorts but if pool time were the priority I would Poly. So much more theming there!

This is really encouraging information! We are going to be out of the country at 180 days for our next trip, and I've been tearing my hair out figuring how to get online at the right time of day, with dodgy internet access. I'm just going to put it in the hands of the experts and let them work their magic. :thumbsup2

:thanks: :disrocks:
I was somewhere over the Pacific Ocean when mine opened up & DSS got all I wanted including BOG dinner :)

Hi All - just back from our 6 night stay at BC - so if anyone has any questions, please let me know - happy to answer what I can! All in all we had a wonderful stay - Alyssa in the club lounge was very sweet and helpful - she went out of her way a number of times during our stay. White wines in the lounge were riesling and sauvignon blanc and they were also "trying out" a new offering - Sangria - which was so refreshing after a hot day in the parks!
There are two low, small white round tables for children - with 3 little chairs each, directly in front of a TV - with Disney Jr. - perfect for my little guy! My husband really enjoyed the pulled pork and polenta in the lounge- they served that two of the six nights of our stay.

Large water bottle every day was put in our room - I'm not sure if that is for all rooms or club level only but was nice to have.
We had booked a standard view room and were upgraded to a beautiful lagoon view room - 5659 which has a gorgeous view! We were even able to see some high fireworks from our balcony - to the delight of my DD 8.

We had two pool days - the pool is lovely in the mornings; so quiet and pretty much empty. We had our choice of chairs, tables , etc. Later on in the day, it got much busier, but the kids don't notice that one bit! The slide was a big hit with my daughter (my son was too small to even go on the "baby slide" however, he LOVED the sand bottom kiddie pool area.)

I am a runner, so I really do love staying in the Boardwalk area and Beach Club is such a perfect location for a quick run. My daughter likes the proximity to two ice cream shops...lol. My husband likes being able to walk to 2 parks. ("that's two less buses" he says...) We wouldn't hesitate to return to BC - and while we may try another area just to do something different -we will definitely book a CL room again. It is more than a "nice to have" for us, it's a place to unwind, cool off and just reflect on the day..
To everyone getting ready for their upcoming trips - have a wonderful time! :daisy:
Riesling & SB only white wines? How disappointing! How about sparkling wine? (I'm a Chardonnay drinker usually, but happy with a sparkling wine as well) I saw a trip advisor review that I thought was a total slam job on the hotel because 1) they said there was no Chardonnay & that's such a basic white wine to have I didn't believe it & 2) the husband claimed he looked around for someone to get him a beer on 3 different days & he never saw anyone. But I guess it wasn't totally inaccurate after all.

How was the housekeeping? I've seen a lot of complaints about BC housekeeping.

ETA: oops, caught up on the thread and see they do have a sparkling offering :)

Getting excited! Very excited! :tongue: For our first CL stay. We'll be at AKL in 19 days!! Curious about lounge offerings? Has anyone been recently? We have APs and are using this trip primarily as a relaxing vacation. We'll do the parks some (esp Pandora) but really want to hang around the resort, so we'll be using the lounge a good bit I would think.

So, a couple of specific questions...seems drinks (including beer) are put up at night? So if we need something we should grab a couple extra for the room earlier in the day?

Anyone know what the beer offerings are? What sort of hot apps might be offered? We tend to eat a bigger TS lunch (ex. one day we plan to do Boma for a late breakfast), are there enough dinner time offerings to make a small meal?

I have a feeling we're really going to enjoy this...especially DH, he's kind of high maintenance lol.

I stayed AKL CL in March. The beer offerings were bud light, yuegling, tusker and I think Heineiken. Beers were available anytime. You just have to ask. They are not out for you to help yourself like some other lounges. You can 2 at a time. It was hit or miss it they had to open it when taking them out. I did get wine to go. I poured in the cups they had by the juice with a lid.

Each night two hot apps were offered. They were dished out for you by the chef. You certainly can make a meal if you get a few helpings. The fufu mac and cheese was really good. A stew or meat was served each night over rice or mash potatoes. Vegetables/crackers/pitas/dips/cheese were also available everynight between 5-7. Between 8-10 they put out some 5 liquors and yummy treats. Try everthing and enjoy your trip.

Riesling & SB only white wines? How disappointing! How about sparkling wine? (I'm a Chardonnay drinker usually, but happy with a sparkling wine as well) I saw a trip advisor review that I thought was a total slam job on the hotel because 1) they said there was no Chardonnay & that's such a basic white wine to have I didn't believe it & 2) the husband claimed he looked around for someone to get him a beer on 3 different days & he never saw anyone. But I guess it wasn't totally inaccurate after all.

How was the housekeeping? I've seen a lot of complaints about BC housekeeping.

ETA: oops, caught up on the thread and see they do have a sparkling offering :)

Hi there - yes, there were only those two white wines - no Chard - which is also my favorite and why I chose to go with the Sangria (which wound up being a great choice!). I don't enjoy SB and the riesling is a bit too sweet for me. There were a bunch of folks getting the sparkling wine and someone was nice enough to let me know that sparkling wine was the best alcoholic beverage to drink if you're watching your weight. (I thought that was pretty funny but interesting none the less! ) I still wanted my Chard however, so hubby and I went to Martha's Vineyard one evening for that and some appetizers. I will say this - love the bartenders at MV, but do NOT order the fried calamari. We did and I wound up not eating it. I can't say the same for DH though and before I knew it, that plate was empty. (yes, he will eat anything...except runny eggs)

My husband did request beer on two occasions when it was not being served in the lounge and it came out right away so that was nice. Housekeeping was also very good. I did read on these boards somewhere that tipping housekeeping every day versus at the end of the stay was a better way to go and that may have made a difference - we did follow that advice and a few nights came back to the room to find about 15 chocolate squares on top of the counter where the fridge was. My kids thought that was awesome! Room was made up pretty early in the day, extra towels and extra body wash, foot scrub etc. was always left in the room. I think they stopped leaving it when we had about 5 tubes of each that were still untouched!

...There were a bunch of folks getting the sparkling wine and someone was nice enough to let me know that sparkling wine was the best alcoholic beverage to drink if you're watching your weight. (I thought that was pretty funny but interesting none the less! ) I still wanted my Chard however, so hubby and I went to Martha's Vineyard one evening for that and some appetizers. I will say this - love the bartenders at MV, but do NOT order the fried calamari. We did and I wound up not eating it. I can't say the same for DH though and before I knew it, that plate was empty...
Thanks for the run down!

And lol! So, I guess going with the sparkling wine I won't have to worrry about my weight? It's a sacrifice but unlimited sparkling wine on vacation it will be! So glad to hear about the calamari- we TOTALLY would have ordered that and then not eaten it, we're rather picky about our fried calamari.

So, a couple of specific questions...seems drinks (including beer) are put up at night? So if we need something we should grab a couple extra for the room earlier in the day?

Anyone know what the beer offerings are? What sort of hot apps might be offered? We tend to eat a bigger TS lunch (ex. one day we plan to do Boma for a late breakfast), are there enough dinner time offerings to make a small meal?

I have a feeling we're really going to enjoy this...especially DH, he's kind of high maintenance lol.

Like @vikster1 I was also there in March. In this post I have some pictures of the digital menu that was displayed in the lounge, showing hours as well as the food offerings at that time. I've heard they've changed since then to incorporate offerings from all of the resort's TS restaurants instead of just Boma. I'm sure it's all just as good!

Taking drinks back to the room is always a popular discussion point here. In my experience at AKL, the CMs will ask if you want your drink for the lounge or to go. If it's wine for the lounge, they'll serve it in a wine glass - but no one ever stopped me from taking a glass back to my room to finish my drink. If you say it's to go, they'll serve it in a plastic cup. I like @vikster1's idea of putting the drink in a to-go coffee cup, though, so you can at least put a lid on it.

Last edited:
Just reporting back, got an email response about booking 'Ohana, was asked to call and give my cc to complete the reservation. Called and spoke with a very nice CM and was able to get a reservation, one week out...so excited! :banana: I have been checking app since I booked and DSS was able to get it. Hope everyone else has luck with them as well.

That is so wonderful. I am going to email about the changes I want to make.

Like @vikster1 I was also there in March. In this post I have some pictures of the digital menu that was displayed in the lounge, showing hours as well as the food offerings at that time. I've heard they've changed since then to incorporate offerings from all of the resort's TS restaurants instead of just Boma. I'm sure it's all just as good!

Taking drinks back to the room is always a popular discussion point here. In my experience at AKL, the CMs will ask if you want your drink for the lounge or to go. If it's wine for the lounge, they'll serve it in a wine glass - but no one ever stopped me from taking a glass back to my room to finish my drink. If you say it's to go, they'll serve it in a plastic cup. I like @vikster1's idea of putting the drink in a to-go coffee cup, though, so you can at least put a lid on it.

Thanks! I had gone back through some of the thread, but hadn't made it that far back. Great pics. So helpful!

Hi there! I always love reading through these threads, they're so much fun to hear about everyone's wonderful experiences!

Our next trip is coming up soon and I need to add ME now that I have flights - but each time I try calling there's a huge wait (45+min). The trip's a surprise for our kiddos, so I can't sit on hold forever or I won't be able to guarantee they're not in the room.

Can the CL planners (what're they called now? They were IPO on our last trip, I'm so confused...) add ME for us? Also - how do we contact the new IPO type people? is there a central e-mail, or does the old one for the specific CL work?

If there's one central CL e-mail, will the information be transferred to the proper resort? We have celiac's disease and I want to be sure there'll be a nice selection of offerings for us on our trip, I want to be sure to give the CM the heads up before we arrive.

Hi there! I always love reading through these threads, they're so much fun to hear about everyone's wonderful experiences!

Our next trip is coming up soon and I need to add ME now that I have flights - but each time I try calling there's a huge wait (45+min). The trip's a surprise for our kiddos, so I can't sit on hold forever or I won't be able to guarantee they're not in the room.

Can the CL planners (what're they called now? They were IPO on our last trip, I'm so confused...) add ME for us? Also - how do we contact the new IPO type people? is there a central e-mail, or does the old one for the specific CL work?

If there's one central CL e-mail, will the information be transferred to the proper resort? We have celiac's disease and I want to be sure there'll be a nice selection of offerings for us on our trip, I want to be sure to give the CM the heads up before we arrive.
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/airport-transportation-reservation/

You can do your own. I prefer to vs phone.

There is a central email address disney.signature.services@disneyworld.com that I have emailed them with any requests that I have had. Both times I have emailed them, they have gotten back to be rather quickly. Once I needed to call and give them my credit card info to book dining, but most was handled thru email.

This is our first trip with my daughter being GF, I have emailed DSS about having options in the lounge for us. They said they would let CM know as well as the Chef and for us to remind them when we arrive. I will report back what we find.

I am envious, I could never keep a Disney secret...enjoy your trip!

Hi there - yes, there were only those two white wines - no Chard - which is also my favorite and why I chose to go with the Sangria (which wound up being a great choice!). I don't enjoy SB and the riesling is a bit too sweet for me. There were a bunch of folks getting the sparkling wine and someone was nice enough to let me know that sparkling wine was the best alcoholic beverage to drink if you're watching your weight. (I thought that was pretty funny but interesting none the less! )

Thanks for the run down!

And lol! So, I guess going with the sparkling wine I won't have to worrry about my weight? It's a sacrifice but unlimited sparkling wine on vacation it will be! So glad to hear about the calamari- we TOTALLY would have ordered that and then not eaten it, we're rather picky about our fried calamari.

I totally realize you all are laughing at the sparkling wine comment. Who ever said this has no idea what they are talking about. I'm a Dietitian so just as a public service announcement: Dry white or red wine is the best @ 80 calories per 4oz. Sparkling wine and sweet whites average 110 calories per 4 oz.

Just FYI, we found the Once Upon A Vine Chardonnay to be decent and it was under $20 in the BC and YC gift shops! I'm pretty sure this brand is exclusive to WDW. Thank you for your continued insight into BC CL, I'm another that has an upcoming stay and greatly appreciate it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter