Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

I totally realize you all are laughing at the sparkling wine comment. Who ever said this has no idea what they are talking about. I'm a Dietitian so just as a public service announcement: Dry white or red wine is the best @ 80 calories per 4oz. Sparkling wine and sweet whites average 110 calories per 4 oz.

Just FYI, we found the Once Upon A Vine Chardonnay to be decent and it was under $20 in the BC and YC gift shops! I'm pretty sure this brand is exclusive to WDW. Thank you for your continued insight into BC CL, I'm another that has an upcoming stay and greatly appreciate it!
OMG, your actual data makes that original comment THAT MUCH BETTER!! (Also, thanks for chiming in, actually very interesting!)

Once Upon A Vine is found in my local Raleys out here in the west so not exclusive to WDW, but good to know about the chard! I've actual never tried their wines despite their incredible charming names.

I totally realize you all are laughing at the sparkling wine comment. Who ever said this has no idea what they are talking about. I'm a Dietitian so just as a public service announcement: Dry white or red wine is the best @ 80 calories per 4oz. Sparkling wine and sweet whites average 110 calories per 4 oz.

Just FYI, we found the Once Upon A Vine Chardonnay to be decent and it was under $20 in the BC and YC gift shops! I'm pretty sure this brand is exclusive to WDW. Thank you for your continued insight into BC CL, I'm another that has an upcoming stay and greatly appreciate it!

I'm glad you said something. I was going to pound the sparkling wine this weekend and still feel pretty good about myself. :rotfl:

Hello everyone! FOr those of you who have stayed YC CL recently, can you please tell us the available wine and beer in the lounge? Do they also have the same Sangria as the BC? Thanks so much!!

Just reporting back, got an email response about booking 'Ohana, was asked to call and give my cc to complete the reservation. Called and spoke with a very nice CM and was able to get a reservation, one week out...so excited! :banana: I have been checking app since I booked and DSS was able to get it. Hope everyone else has luck with them as well.

Congrats! Glad DSS was able to get Ohana for you. Have a great time :goodvibes.

Thank you Nicole for clarifying. I am NOT a dietician so I had no idea if he was right or not at the time, but he certainly spoke with such authority on it that I almost felt guilty for NOT drinking the sparkling wine... I feel much better now...
Will be sure to try the Once Upon a Vine (what a cute name!) next time we go...:)

Hello everyone! FOr those of you who have stayed YC CL recently, can you please tell us the available wine and beer in the lounge? Do they also have the same Sangria as the BC? Thanks so much!!

We were there a couple of weeks ago. They generally had two whites, 2-3 reds and Sangria every night. I've not been to BC CL so not sure if it's the same. But it was good. I wanted a sweeter white than what they had and they got a bottle of Moscato (which is my favorite) and that's usually what I had. They asked if I liked Riesling as they could get that as well. Not sure of the beers as we don't drink beer but there was usually 4 different bottles on display.

Picture posting --Slightly off topic.
We all love to see pictures of the the CLs, rooms and food.
I use photo bucket, as I read how to post photos years back using PB to post on dis. I recently pictures posted in different forums from a recent stay. Maybe 20 total.

This morning I received an email from Photobucket saying---
Features on my account have been deactivated.
"we've noticed you have been using photo bucket for third pasrty hosting. To restore my photosI need to upgrade to a plus 500 plan. ???
It is 399.00 dollars. Umm NO!

My question is, has anyone ever seen this?
How do you post your photos on the Dis?
Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Here are some links that shows what happened to my posts.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/d...tion-questions.3270962/page-342#post-57682992

https://www.disboards.com/threads/j...ormation-thread.3567178/page-44#post-57531676

I use photo bucket, as I read how to post photos years back using PB to post on dis. I recently pictures posted in different forums from a recent stay. Maybe 20 total.

"we've noticed you have been using photo bucket for third pasrty hosting. To restore my photosI need to upgrade to a plus 500 plan. ???

https://www.disboards.com/threads/d...tion-questions.3270962/page-342#post-57682992

https://www.disboards.com/threads/j...ormation-thread.3567178/page-44#post-57531676

I didn't really become active around here until after they upgraded the software to this current version, so I don't really know much about the photo bucket thing. But when I post pics, I use the "Upload a File" button below and do it that way. Super easy either from my ipad or if I'm on the computer. I've never posted a photo any other way.

vikster1 - I quit using Photobucket about 6 months ago; I am now using Google Photos. Just this week I logged into my Photobucket account, attempting to find photos from a 2013 cruise, and the site was so full of ads and messages that I needed to upgrade for $2.49 a month -- It was almost impossible to use! I'm not sure why your account was deactivated, but I'm sure mine will be soon. I think "free" with them is quickly becoming a thing of the past.

We were there a couple of weeks ago. They generally had two whites, 2-3 reds and Sangria every night. I've not been to BC CL so not sure if it's the same. But it was good. I wanted a sweeter white than what they had and they got a bottle of Moscato (which is my favorite) and that's usually what I had. They asked if I liked Riesling as they could get that as well. Not sure of the beers as we don't drink beer but there was usually 4 different bottles on display.

That's wonderful to know!! I only drink Moscato and Riesling so that would be great if they do provide it!!! You were so helpful, thank you!

Too funny dd22 keeps drinking champagne cause she thinks lower calories vs hard cider.

I like the once upon a vine red :flower1:

Thank you!

You're welcome :goodvibes.

I haven't posted pics on the Dis in a long time, but I received the same email today in my spam folder. I didn't open it because I thought it might be a bogus email with a virus or something, but the subject line read "your account has been restricted for excessive usage and 3rd party hosting". Thinking that was strange, I logged into my account to see if there was a message telling me the same thing, but didn't find anything....other than a lot of ads popping up :(.

vikster1 - I quit using Photobucket about 6 months ago; I am now using Google Photos. Just this week I logged into my Photobucket account, attempting to find photos from a 2013 cruise, and the site was so full of ads and messages that I needed to upgrade for $2.49 a month -- It was almost impossible to use! I'm not sure why your account was deactivated, but I'm sure mine will be soon. I think "free" with them is quickly becoming a thing of the past.

I had the same thing.....A LOT of ads and very hard to use! It was very annoying as it was horrible trying to see pics. I also saw the option to pay $2.49/mo to avoid the ads :sad2:.

Thank you so much! :flower1: This is perfect (I much prefer to do things online)!

There is a central email address disney.signature.services@disneyworld.com that I have emailed them with any requests that I have had. Both times I have emailed them, they have gotten back to be rather quickly. Once I needed to call and give them my credit card info to book dining, but most was handled thru email.

This is our first trip with my daughter being GF, I have emailed DSS about having options in the lounge for us. They said they would let CM know as well as the Chef and for us to remind them when we arrive. I will report back what we find.

I am envious, I could never keep a Disney secret...enjoy your trip!

That's great to know, thanks so much! I hope we have a good experience. We stayed BC CL a couple years ago and the chef(s) were amazing, and so were the lounge CMs who made sure we always had our preferred breakfast items. But a stay at AKL CL prior to that was really sad - in 4 days the only item we could have was some chocolate truffles, nothing else was safe and they wouldn't get anything. (Luckily the chef at Boma was awesome and made me a plate of stuff that was absolutely heavenly!). :cheer2::cheer2:

[GALLERY=][/GALLERY][GALLERY=][/GALLERY]
Thanks, we still enjoyed Contemporary and the lounge. You just never know, sometimes people are just having a bad day.
Polynesian on the other hand, all the cast members were great. Especially Alfredo, and Evette. Very courteous and professional! As with our previous stay at Poly, the food selections were also great! Only thing I missed were bottled chocolate milks instead of the true moo that they put in the large container. My kids like the nesquick better. I know, what a catastrophe
We were in room 1520 1st floor gv second to last door away from lounge. I did request a third floor room but was satisfied to not get a 2nd floor so didn't ask them to find one. We were even able to get into our room by 1:30 which was a great surprise! The walk to the lounge was quick and easy, no complaints there. The best part of Polynesian CL [GALLERY=][/GALLERY]is the location. So close to the pool ! We would run up and get dessert or cocktails so easily and bring out to the pool or stash in our room for later. Watched happily ever after from the lounge and the park. The lounge was great minus being able to see the projections on the castle which were beautiful by the way. They dimmed the lights and everyone was nice and quiet while enjoying the show. Polynesian will always be a go to resort for us!!

Thanks! Our first poly CL will be this summer and I cannot wait! We have loved the poly (not CL) on other trips but have grown to realize that CL is best for us and we got a good rate for August. Appreciate your review.

Thank you so much! :flower1: This is perfect (I much prefer to do things online)!

That's great to know, thanks so much! I hope we have a good experience. We stayed BC CL a couple years ago and the chef(s) were amazing, and so were the lounge CMs who made sure we always had our preferred breakfast items. But a stay at AKL CL prior to that was really sad - in 4 days the only item we could have was some chocolate truffles, nothing else was safe and they wouldn't get anything. (Luckily the chef at Boma was awesome and made me a plate of stuff that was absolutely heavenly!). :cheer2::cheer2:

We stay at BC club level frequently (working on my first trip report from my birthday stay there in february--link in my signature) and I just want to chime in on the awesome chef at BC CL. I have a severe apple allergy which is somewhat tough because of cider vinegar and fruit pectin (hidden ingredients and uncommon allergy) but Chris at BC is more than accommodating. He takes me through all the menus at the beginning of our stay and then often makes versions of stuff without the offending ingredient. It's not uncommon for him to have a whole plate of berries cleaned and sliced on a separate cutting board waiting for me in the fridge for our afternoon break. I never ask for any of these things (except the menu explanations of course) and I just cannot believe the extra attention and love we get when chefs/servers at other restaurants (not disney) just seem annoyed that i have any restrictions at all. For my birthday trip, Chris made me a special dessert every night (because most of the desserts have pectin). This is more than just pixie dust to me.

So you have to request both wine and beer at AKL CL? What times of day can you request it? Spending next spring break there!

So you have to request both wine and beer at AKL CL? What times of day can you request it? Spending next spring break there!

Yes.The CM's were usually very busy. They didn't really stop and ask if you wanted anything. You had to get theit attention to get beer and win. I ususally got 2 at a time for that reason. We asked in the afternoon and had no problem. The liquors are self serve and are out from 8-10pm.

Yes.The CM's were usually very busy. They didn't really stop and ask if you wanted anything. You had to get theit attention to get beer and win. I ususally got 2 at a time for that reason. We asked in the afternoon and had no problem. The liquors are self serve and are out from 8-10pm.
Thanks for the info!

The wine is self serve from 5-7 (and can be requested at other times). The beer, bubbles, sangria & mimosas are by request all day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter