Disney's CARIBBEAN BEACH RESORT Information & Questions Thread - THREAD UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

Did I miss the bus route? Now that there isn't a loop, where does the bus stop first?

I love the Disboards “official” resort threads but this one seems to have been abandoned? 🤷🏽‍♀️

Thoughts about this resort? It seems to be a forgotten one. I don’t know of anyone who has stayed there. How is it? I know it is HUGE, but any other information? Decor, management, offerings, etc. ??

Any thoughts on which skyliner hub is more desirable? My brother and SIL are staying herr and I’m not sure if I should advise them to request Jamaica or Aruba.

Definitely not intentionally! Life has been very busy so I haven't had a chance to get back to work on it. I'll see if I can rectify that soon.

No worries. I’m staying here in November that’s why I searched for it. I wish I lived closer to WDW so that I could help contribute, I love all of the resort details and pictures!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter