Disney's CARIBBEAN BEACH RESORT Information & Questions Thread - THREAD UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

Thank you so much for the work that goes into this thread. We will be at CBR in 108 days for our very first Disney trip. The pictures of the renovation are beautiful. Looks like we picked the right resort!

I stumbled on the new thread while perusing the boards instead of going to bed. We are booked in a preferred room for Dec 27-31, excited to be back at CBR after many, many years and to see Disney for New Years Eve for the first time! Looking forward to seeing the new areas!

We loved CBR when we stayed in 2014, but I'm wondering if it will have a whole new atmosphere with the Skyliner & the new Riviera resort next to it. Any thoughts positive or negative on the effects of these? TIA!

Welcome to the latest edition of Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort Information & Questions!

In the interest of keeping the Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort information and questions thread up to date, I felt it best to start a brand new thread. The last edition documented all of the changes that were taking place at the resort and I decided, rather than delete all of the comments and posts, it would be nice to keep all of the information there so that we can refer back to it and see how the resort has evolved in the last year or so.

Now that the "new" Old Port Royale-Centertown is open, it is actually easier to start a new thread to include the new pictures. As pictures are posted, I'll update the informational posts to include them.

Please note that I have reserved many posts that will include all of the information that you will ever need to know about the resort. There are many CBR lovers here on the Dis that are more than happy to contribute to the thread and to answer any questions that you may have. Having said that, you may very well find that your questions are answered by going through the first few pages of this thread. However, all questions are welcome and I hope that you'll feel free to post them and we'll do our very best to answer them.

When the construction of this thread is complete, I will post links to the various informational sections right here so that information will be easier to find.

To read the thread that had all of the construction updates, pictures and reviews, simply click > here.

And, if you want to peruse older information, the November, 2014 thread can be found > here.

I strive to keep the information updated and rely heavily on information posted on the Disboards to do so but, with the way that Disney is constantly growing and updating things, I may miss "new" information. Please let me know (whether that's by private message/conversation or tagging me) if you hear of changes or see that I need to make corrections and/or additions.

The pictures that I post here are either my own or credit is given to the photographer when requested.

Stay tuned here for the new thread. Until it is done, please do not comment yet.

Are you ready? Let's

Now I know why the price I was quoted for Oct 2019 was so great!

Any idea of when the construction will be done?

I've never been to this resort, so I'd like to see it without construction...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!