Disney's ALL-STAR SPORTS RESORT Information & Questions

The cheerleaders started arriving yesterday and started their practicing at 7:00am this morning. Luckily we leave today. :thumbsup2

So many groups taking up practice space here they are having to practice in the parking lots.
....when we were there last week, the collegiate teams were competing...

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

....when we were there last week, the collegiate teams were competing...
So you were the other All-Star Sports Guests besides us who weren't part of one of the teams!lol:)

After they left,the Resort got real "quiet"!lol

It was basically "their" Resort-I thought it was so cool they even had the "MyMagic +" Board in Stadium Hall "set up" just for the Cheerleaders and Dancers!:)

40007020293_e94f9063e4_h.jpg

40007019763_180e9bf3c3_h.jpg

So you were the other All-Star Sports Guests besides us who weren't part of one of the teams!lol:)

....yup. Actually, my DS is there for DCP; I accompanied him there to help get him settled in...

Thank you everyone for the pictures! I am staying here for a night, for the first time, in August.

Do all the all star resorts share buses? Or does all star sports have a dedicated bus to parks?

It depends on the time of year and the time of day. Slower times of the year or slower times of the day will see shared buses. Park opening and park closing are usually dedicated.

We usually left early and came back late and have never shared a bus with the other all star resorts.
The bus was always full when we left the resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter