Disney's ALL-STAR SPORTS RESORT Information & Questions

Per the map, their looks to be a jogging trail to the other All-Star resorts. Does anyone know how far All Star Movies is? If I was walking at a moderate pace, about how long would the walk be?

Per the map, their looks to be a jogging trail to the other All-Star resorts. Does anyone know how far All Star Movies is? If I was walking at a moderate pace, about how long would the walk be?
The quickest and easiest way is through the resorts. I didn't think you were planning on jogging but just wanted to see the other All Star resorts.

From AS Sports to AS Music go between the baseball buildings and cross through the parking lot to Music. From Music to Movies walk past the food court there is a short walkway which takes you to the road between Music and Movies.

If you are staying at any of the All Star resorts always be aware of your room location and the location of the next resort. There were times that we were at AS Sports in the baseball section and if the bus for Music came first we got on that because the distance to our room from either resort bus stop was the same.

The quickest and easiest way is through the resorts. I didn't think you were planning on jogging but just wanted to see the other All Star resorts.

From AS Sports to AS Music go between the baseball buildings and cross through the parking lot to Music. From Music to Movies walk past the food court there is a short walkway which takes you to the road between Music and Movies.

If you are staying at any of the All Star resorts always be aware of your room location and the location of the next resort. There were times that we were at AS Sports in the baseball section and if the bus for Music came first we got on that because the distance to our room from either resort bus stop was the same.
Thanks!

As there are no coffee makers in the rooms has anyone bought a cheap one and had it shipped to the resort? We'll be flying and can't take one with us. Walmart has some $10-$15 ones that would work. Can we have it shipped to Sports under our name a few days prior to our arrival? Will it be held for us at baggage services or elsewhere?
We do this every trip and now Walmart delivers as well. It's worth spending $17.00 for the money we would save.

Which standard rooms are closest to End Zone? We eat breakfast before heading to the parks and fill our mugs before heading to the room, so being close to the food court is more important to me the being close to the buses.

Also, does End Zone have hot chocolate?

Which standard rooms are closest to End Zone? We eat breakfast before heading to the parks and fill our mugs before heading to the room, so being close to the food court is more important to me the being close to the buses.

Also, does End Zone have hot chocolate?
I would request Home Run Hotel/Building 9----Close to Touchdown!/Building 10.

From those rooms you can walk along the "back" of Touchdown!/Building 10 and be at the Bus Stops very quickly and then continue on past the Bus Stops and into Stadium Hall and on over to End Zone or,also for End Zone,you can walk "down" the Football Field and enter End Zone through the "back door".:)

Hot Chocolate is available at the End Zone Beverage Island.:)

I would request Home Run Hotel/Building 9----Close to Touchdown!/Building 10.

From those rooms you can walk along the "back" of Touchdown!/Building 10 and be at the Bus Stops very quickly and then continue on past the Bus Stops and into Stadium Hall and on over to End Zone or,also for End Zone,you can walk "down" the Football Field and enter End Zone through the "back door".:)

Thanks! I went back and read the last year or two before posting and I see you give this advice to many...I just didn't think about using the 'back door.'

We will be switching from Pop to Sports and I need my hot chocolate!

:thanks:

I just wanted to pop in and say that we had a great stay at Sports over Christmas! In truth, we weren't there much but everything was fine. We had no issues. Maybe because it was Christmas week, but the coffee was ready very early - a couple of days, we hit them up about 5:45 and coffee was ready! I wish I was there right now, sigh...

Are they still doing the gift card deals for $10 for no use of house keeping while you stay at all stars?

Yes. It is still an option at every Value and Moderate resort.
how exactly does this work? I have never taken advantage of it. Must I ask for it when I check in and do they actually give you a gift card for your entire stay? Also what if you need more towels or garbage taken out? Just wondering, TIA...

how exactly does this work? I have never taken advantage of it. Must I ask for it when I check in

Yes. On check in day, very important, go to the Front Desk and tell them you want to opt out of housekeeping.

And do they actually give you a gift card for your entire stay?

They will email you a gift card. It will have a barcode that can be scanned at the point of sale register. You will get $10 per night minus one night. So for a 7 night stay you will receive $60.

Also what if you need more towels or garbage taken out? Just wondering, TIA...

Call housekeeping for more towels. You'll take your garbage to the cans they have on all floors.

Yes. On check in day, very important, go to the Front Desk and tell them you want to opt out of housekeeping.

They will email you a gift card. It will have a barcode that can be scanned at the point of sale register. You will get $10 per night minus one night.

Call housekeeping for more towels. You'll take your garbage to the cans they have on all floors.
thanks for great information, much appreciatted

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter