Disney's ALL-STAR SPORTS RESORT Information & Questions

You're welcome.

I am sure you are disappointed you are going to miss The 15s!lol

They are wide open 24/7-I don't know when they sleep!lol

The coolest new thing at the All-Stars is the Character Caravan-it has come to Sports the last 3 days -today(actually yesterdaylol)we had Donald Duck.

It is so awesome when the Characters come-they don't stay in one place with a line like usual-they "roam" around the whole Resort and take pics as they encounter Guests.

Today I saw Donald help "check-in" Guests at the Front desk!lol:)

We had the 15s toward the end of our June trip last year. We couldn't do June this year, so when planning we were looking at it July and August, the large groups of 15s was not a deciding factor in going the end of August, but it was mentioned when we were deciding when we wanted to go in the summer.

Just think how rowdy they'd be if Brazil was still playing in the World Cup.

I am so excited to hear about the characters at the resort -- what time are they there? We usually break every afternoon.

Most tables were empty in there while we sat there to eat and it was great people watching as they played games! No hustle bustle.
Not during The 15s Season!lol:)

An SATG(not sure if it was Brazil or Argentina)did a BYOB(Bring Your Own Breakfast)in Chuck E. Cheese's this AM.

They took all of it(I saw one very confused Family in there with them!lol)

This was their "Breakfast Buffet":
A slice of bread
A cup of fruit
A chocolate chip cookie
A croissant
A bottle of OJ:)

Many of the other groups(we have counted 8 different Tour Groups here)were at End Zone during this time also-there was NO PLACE to sit anywhere(Chuck E. Cheese's/End Zone/Outside tables/Grandstand Spirits).

It was around 80% 15s and 20% other Guests.

Many other Guests came in,looked confused and left.

One couple came in and I heard the woman point to The 15s and say "Honey,what is THAT?" and the man said "BABY,I have no idea"!lol:)

I always The 15s can't be described-they have to be experienced!lol

An SATG(not sure if it was Brazil or Argentina)did a BYOB(Bring Your Own Breakfast)in Chuck E. Cheese's this AM.

A slice of bread
A cup of fruit
A chocolate chip cookie
A croissant

Many of the other groups(we have counted 8 different Tour Groups here)were at End Zone during this time also-there was NO PLACE to sit anywhere(Chuck E. Cheese's/End Zone/Outside tables/Grandstand Spirits).

One couple came in and I heard the woman point to The 15s and say "Honey,what is THAT?" and the man said "BABY,I have no idea"!lol:)

We only saw the on Epcot and Disney Springs ( where they were having group powwows) and they didn't bother us , just hustle to get in line before them at a ride if you see them coming, as we were already at the WL when they came.
The week before was the Wrestlers. But they pretty much just had an ESPN bus they used.
Do the 15s ride the bus with you?

A slice of bread
A cup of fruit
A chocolate chip cookie
A croissant

Omg that’s crazy!!!! Sorry to hear that and hope you’re having a nice trip despite that.

Do the 15s ride the bus with you?
Sometimes.:)

For years they rode the Disney buses and then the last few years they almost exclusively had private buses.

This year it is a mix,but there are usually so many that they fill up a bus by themselves,so other Guests seldom ride with them.:)

Just think how rowdy they'd be if Brazil was still playing in the World Cup.
DEFINITELY!:)

If Brazil or Argentina ever wins the World Cup again,WDW will cease to exist as we know it!lol

It is getting exciting though-if England wins today,it will be an "All World Showcase Final"!:)

Sometimes.:)

For years they rode the Disney buses and then the last few years they almost exclusively had private buses.

This year it is a mix,but there are usually so many that they fill up a bus by themselves,so other Guests seldom ride with them.:)
Are they rope droppers or do they get to the parks later in the day?

Ooops to the above post I was trying to include.....in case anyone is nervous about the food court set up, we were there a few weeks ago and actually preferred sitting in this arcade section to eat. Most tables were empty in there while we sat there to eat and it was great people watching as they played games! No hustle bustle. Condiments and utensils were there as well.

We had the same experience. Our party of ten had the room to ourselves.

Have a friend staying with her family at Sports this week - standard room. They have a reservation at CRT at 8:15 and wondered what time to be at the bus stop. Park opens at 9:00. I told her 7:15. Does that sound right? 2 adults and 2 kids - umbrella stroller.

Will the bus be dedicated to Sports or will it stop at other resorts?

Have a friend staying with her family at Sports this week - standard room. They have a reservation at CRT at 8:15 and wondered what time to be at the bus stop. Park opens at 9:00. I told her 7:15. Does that sound right? 2 adults and 2 kids - umbrella stroller.

Will the bus be dedicated to Sports or will it stop at other resorts?

7:15 sounds like good advice to me.

The My Disney Experience app also now has a bus times feature in the My Resort section, so you can see when the next bus is arriving and the expected arrival at the destination. So I've gotten my family going with "there's a bus in 8 minutes we can catch, let's get going."

I'd expect in the morning the bus will be dedicated -- pick up at Sports and head to MK.

7:15 sounds like good advice to me.

The My Disney Experience app also now has a bus times feature in the My Resort section, so you can see when the next bus is arriving and the expected arrival at the destination. So I've gotten my family going with "there's a bus in 8 minutes we can catch, let's get going."

I'd expect in the morning the bus will be dedicated -- pick up at Sports and head to MK.

And do buses begin at 6:30 am?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter