Disney's ALL-STAR SPORTS RESORT Information & Questions

I just booked a stay here for 10/30/19-11/7/19. Anyone know of any refurb news or construction news for the resort at that time? Hoping Star Wars Land is open by then, but not holding my breath.

Does anyone know when the food court construction will be finished? Has that construction made it difficult to find a seat to eat at during busy times?

The food court was renovated a few years ago. Are they remodeling again?
Yes. They’ve been changing the floors on the back half of the food court so there is less seating. To create more seating they put tables and chairs inside the arcade. I’m hoping it’s completed when I arrive next month.

Does anyone know when the food court construction will be finished? Has that construction made it difficult to find a seat to eat at during busy times?
It is all dependent on when the second order of new flooring arrives to replace the flooring that was "buckling".

The first order of new flooring would not work so that is why it is taking so long.

The 15s are gone bye-bye now,so you will have no problems finding a seat,especially in "Chuck E. Cheese's".lol:)

When The 15s would eat Breakfast in End Zone,it would be PAST CAPACITY even with them eating in "shifts"!:)

For anyone interested here is "All-Star Sports Chuck E. Cheese's".:)

28836696027_109444633b_h.jpg

Oh I really hope the flooring is done by the time we arrive in 2 weeks if we have to eat in the arcade, my 3 year is never going to want to sit and eat! LOL

Ha, I can understand that.

We rarely eat at the food court, and when we do, it's usually at off hours. We will be there in 2 weeks, too.

Is there direct bus service to blizzard beach from/to the all-star? I know almost all others got rid of it, but I thought the all stars still had it?

Is there direct bus service to blizzard beach from/to the all-star? I know almost all others got rid of it, but I thought the all stars still had it?
Yes-the All-Star Resort and also CSR still have direct Blizzard Beach bus service.:)

29944413328_267bb25853_h.jpg

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!