Disney's ALL-STAR SPORTS RESORT Information & Questions

For anyone interested,this is the "campfire"-kids really seemed to like it.:)

It is a nice atmosphere-they have a sound system playing some cool tunes also.:)

29706197328_3cd54e5448_h.jpg

Thanks WEDWDW for posting the campfire. I never knew they had this and have stayed at Sports many times. Taking DGD next month she will be thrilled to do this.

I will be here 9/28-10/3 for a last minute trip with my mom. I decided to surprise her for her birthday. She loves Disney as much as I do. Since it was so last minute, this was the only affordable hotel available. I have stayed here once before with my kids and we enjoyed it. I hope she doesn’t mind the theming, but I don’t think she will mind. Only standard rooms were available. Any suggestions on what to requeat for closest location to food court and buses? We were in the baseball section last time, but in the back building, so the walk might be a bit far for her. Maybe I should just request “close to food court”?

I will be here 9/28-10/3 for a last minute trip with my mom. I decided to surprise her for her birthday. She loves Disney as much as I do. Since it was so last minute, this was the only affordable hotel available. I have stayed here once before with my kids and we enjoyed it. I hope she doesn’t mind the theming, but I don’t think she will mind. Only standard rooms were available. Any suggestions on what to requeat for closest location to food court and buses? We were in the baseball section last time, but in the back building, so the walk might be a bit far for her. Maybe I should just request “close to food court”?

Yes. Also if you get there and they didn't do that, ask them to look for something closer. The check in CMs there have alot of flexibility.

When I went a few weeks ago they put us in pretty much the exact opposite of what I requested. (Requested baseball, scheduler gave tennis), however CM at check-in had a few baseball available and gave me it. Plus, it was ready and the other was not. She said she could find me something available since there was no reason to wait for the room I was scheduled, since it's not like I was waiting for my requests to be met, as they were not.

It's been a number of years since we stayed at All Star Sports, but we'll be staying at the beginning of September. Anyone who's been there recently, do they have iced coffee in the food court? I need my coffee fix, but I can't deal with hot coffee in the heat. TIA! :)

It's been a number of years since we stayed at All Star Sports, but we'll be staying at the beginning of September. Anyone who's been there recently, do they have iced coffee in the food court? I need my coffee fix, but I can't deal with hot coffee in the heat. TIA! :)

Pretty sure the answer is no iced coffee in the food courts. I've yet to see iced coffee available in any of my All-Star stays. No iced coffee at Pop Century or Art of Animation this month.

Pretty sure the answer is no iced coffee in the food courts. I've yet to see iced coffee available in any of my All-Star stays. No iced coffee at Pop Century or Art of Animation this month.

Bummer. I guess I'll just have to wait until we go to the parks and get some there.

I work in a cafe. You could put a lot of ice in a cup and then pour coffee over that. That's what I do for customers at work. If you need flavored syrup, you would be out of luck. Creamer is available at the food court.

I work in a cafe. You could put a lot of ice in a cup and then pour coffee over that. That's what I do for customers at work. If you need flavored syrup, you would be out of luck. Creamer is available at the food court.

Or get coffee the night before and put it in the fridge until morning?

These are both great ideas. I can buy it the day before and refrigerate it for the morning. I would be bringing the little creamer cups with me so I could flavor it myself. I still would probably hit Joffrey’s in the park, but this is a great idea for the coffee in the resort. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter