Disneyland Reopening Speculation Superthread

I might be able to do that @Askimos, let me play with some dev tools!

It was the home page under “today’s park hours”; last time they announced a date, I noticed the glitch and the hours said 12am to 12am right beforehand, but I don’t want to get too hyped. Let me know what you find!! Good luck!

I'm noticing that I can now book for the first few days of January at resort properties. I think it was only through Dec 31 previously... Trying to not get my hopes up.

I think there is some goofiness on Disneyland.com today.

-Clicking around Park Hours: The page often hangs, or displays Stitch ate the page (broken link), especially when you get past November 1. If you don't see it at first, click around the tabs (days/months/Park Hours, etc). I've been checking park hours often for any hints. Have not had this issue prior to today.

-Dining Reservations: I swear all the DTD restaurants were listed first. Today the dining packages were listed first on the main screen. Now it seems to have flipped back. Not sure about this one, but I've also been checking dining lately, as I have some DTD stuff booked, and this is first time I've noticed that.

-On site reservations are not available until Nov. 16th. I'm not sure if this is new... last report I saw was Nov. 1st. It could be the normal sliding dates, but I thought that happened on Thursdays.

So, I'm not saying anything! I'm just... sayin' :thumbsup2
It was the home page under “today’s park hours”; last time they announced a date, I noticed the glitch and the hours said 12am to 12am right beforehand, but I don’t want to get too hyped. Let me know what you find!! Good luck!

So when it 404's no data is passed in network.... I was hoping I would see something....

Yellow tier larger parks can open at 25% capacity.

Orange tier smaller can open at 25% capacity, outdoor attractions only, and only in county visitors. See the blueprint in my last post

https://covid19.ca.gov/industry-guidance/#theme-parks
Amusement parks and theme parks – New
Tier status:

Widespread (purple):
  • Closed
Substantial (red):
  • Closed
Moderate (orange):
  • Smaller parks can open with modifications
  • Capacity must be limited to 25% or 500 people, whichever is less
  • Outdoor attractions only can open
  • Reservations required
  • Local attendees only (from the same county as the park’s location)
Minimal (yellow):
  • Larger parks can open with modifications
  • Park capacity must be limited to 25%
  • Reservations required
Follow this guidance for theme parks and amusement parks. Review the guidance and prepare a plan to support a safe environment for workers and visitors.
This guidance includes additional considerations for:
  • Admission, entry, and security
  • All rides and attractions
  • Dining and concessions
  • Performances, interactive exhibits, and events
  • Uniform, costume, and wardrobe protocols

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter