Disneyland Picture of the Day #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
ry%3D480

That's such a nice view.:goodvibes

got this last time i was there the ride broke down as i was walking out i took a pic with flash i know the i shouldn,t but the ride was down

3453790362_d666bf5a08_b.jpg

I think I posted this one just a few months ago but I'm in a rush this morning.

353956469_SzkLf-XL.jpg

I think I posted this one just a few months ago but I'm in a rush this morning.
You know what Danny, I was just wondering the other day how anyone keeps track of what they've posted previously, especially those that post a lot. I know I can't do it! (In fact I was going to ask you if you had a system for keeping track of what you've posted.) No need to apologize or explain... They are all great photos! Could you start posting your EXIF info though for those of us who are still learning? Is that too much to ask? ;):laughing::goodvibes

So on my first day in the park in January, I saw what I thought would be a good photo op. The horse drawn carriage pulled up and there was the Matterhorn and Castle in the background. I'm standing there, grabbing my camera out of the bag, and before you know it, all these people show up to grab their photo op.
474713801_LJxeo-L.jpg

474713812_46PEy-L.jpg

All of a sudden, the whole area cleared out! I thought cool, my turn for a photo!...It was only after I took the photo and was walking away checking out my photo that I realized why the area cleared out!:rolleyes1 One of these days I'll learn how to use PS to erase these kind of inconveniences!:rotfl:
474713815_sQUes-XL.jpg

got this last time i was there the ride broke down as i was walking out i took a pic with flash i know the i shouldn,t but the ride was down

3453790362_d666bf5a08_b.jpg

Were these guys animatronic? :confused3All this time I thought they were some sort of cool see through effect. But in your photo they look animatronic.

All of a sudden, the whole area cleared out! I thought cool, my turn for a photo!...It was only after I took the photo and was walking away checking out my photo that I realized why the area cleared out!:rolleyes1 One of these days I'll learn how to use PS to erase these kind of inconveniences!:rotfl:
474713815_sQUes-XL.jpg

I'm sure the staff at DL is thrilled that there's a picture out there of one of their employees urinating on Main Street! :lmao: That is PRICELESS!!!! Give the poor horse a break...they have to go potty, too! :rotfl2: If only we could be so lucky to just be able to urinate while we're walking down the street. :rotfl: On second thought....:scared:

You know what Danny, I was just wondering the other day how anyone keeps track of what they've posted previously, especially those that post a lot. I know I can't do it! (In fact I was going to ask you if you had a system for keeping track of what you've posted.) No need to apologize or explain... They are all great photos! Could you start posting your EXIF info though for those of us who are still learning? Is that too much to ask? ;):laughing::goodvibes

I do try to keep track of it but it's basically a confusing little system I keep in my head and is based on my previous trip dates, time of year, etc.

As far as posting the EXIF, I'm happy to provide it to anyone who wants to know. But, since smugmug strips it from the jpegs resized from the originals, it's a few extra clicks to copy/paste I normally don't take. If I post a shot that is abnormal in the camera settings, I'll try to include the EXIF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter