Disneyland Picture of the Day #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow an hour after it closed! Talk about getting some great pics! No wonder why your pics are great with no head in the picture. I can see you are a fellow Texan too! Awesome! Do you have any pics with space mountain? I am not sure if I saw some that stand out like the Matterhorn one.

Last June during the first week of the month. It was a Friday.
DSCN4543.jpg

Just back and I wish we could get a sticked thread with time board photos each day. Nemo was a 45 minute wait and they had the carts right next to the line so that people in line could by ice cream, cotton candy and popcorn.

Ok Danny I have to ask. For that picture of the castle were you on the top of the main street bus, on top of the train station with a long zoom or in a low flying plane or balloon. :rotfl2:

Wow an hour after it closed! Talk about getting some great pics! No wonder why your pics are great with no head in the picture. I can see you are a fellow Texan too! Awesome! Do you have any pics with space mountain? I am not sure if I saw some that stand out like the Matterhorn one.

I'm not sure which Matterhorn picture you're referring to but I do have several of Space Mountain..........now I just have to decide which one to post today. ;)

Ok Danny I have to ask. For that picture of the castle were you on the top of the main street bus, on top of the train station with a long zoom or in a low flying plane or balloon. :rotfl2:

Hehe. :thumbsup2 Well, although I would love to do a balloon ride over Main St, I could only manage standing at the train depot near the top of the stairs. That one was shot at 300mm. I've discovered that you can get some pretty cool perspectives of various things from that location. ;)

I believe he scaled the flagpole.....Am I right Danny? :rotfl:

Good one! Now, I have thought about cutting down that flagpole when taking pictures of the fireworks from the train depot. :goodvibes There's nothing like taking 300 pictures of fireworks and having that thing right in the middle of each one! :confused:

Not my favorite Space Mountain pic. It's hard to get a good location for taking pictures of that building at night.......

233523726_KEvkc-XL.jpg

Loving the new shots Danny. We will be there in June and can't wait to load up the new computer with some new stuff. We are also hitting Yosemite.

DSCN4255.jpg

Loving the new shots Danny. We will be there in June and can't wait to load up the new computer with some new stuff. We are also hitting Yosemite.

Thanks KCmike. I look forward to your shots as well. Yosemite is one of my favorite places for sure!:thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter